What's new

Dangerous Vaults creator

Magus

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Dangerous Vaults creator

I love this game. It is the greatest I've ever played yet!! (until they remake jungle girl)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

This makes me upset, I only just saw this thread :(

Reputation score

Reupped, still trying to get in contact with the creator, he doesn't seem to want to respond to my e-mails.

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Reupped, still trying to get in contact with the creator, he doesn't seem to want to respond to my e-mails.
Hmmm, you are honestly wondering why you are not getting a reply back from the creator of a game that you are sharing (or helping share) without his permission? This is precisely the reason why he may stop making games all together. I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply back.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh well just fuck us then.

Reputation score

Hmmm, you are honestly wondering why you are not getting a reply back from the creator of a game that you are sharing (or helping share) without his permission? This is precisely the reason why he may stop making games all together. I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply back.
How could he possibly know it was me? Unless he's managed to track my IP or some shit and is spying on my computer there is no way he could know who specifically it is that's sharing his game.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

How could he possibly know it was me? Unless he's managed to track my IP or some shit and is spying on my computer there is no way he could know who specifically it is that's sharing his game.
Or found this thread.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know... I'm 'pretty' sure you could possibly be the only one who's sending him emails...

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know... I'm 'pretty' sure you could possibly be the only one who's sending him emails...

I doubt that, I looked through his guestbook and there were plenty of people commenting on it and asking about the games.

mrhouse21

Reputation score

Megaupload link is down. Can anyone reupload?

Hdhdbxn

Reputation score
ok can someone link of Dangerous vault 1 and 2 please ??