What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Kurovadis (RE093841)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kurovadis Demo (Read the first post)

I Love the demo of this game i wish i had some $ for the full version...
Could anyone upload the full version or PM me the game?.
Really you can't afford $5?
Skip a trip to McDonald's and you'll have enough.

Last edited:

Whiskeyclone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man second stage's difficulty level is considerably higher than the first. Have made it to the first minotaur(1st cg on 2nd level) and that whole sequence between save points is pretty rough. Then again ive been playing for about an hour and a half straight so I might be getting a bit sloppy.

2nd level's anims are pretty awesome so far :D

Reputation score

Yeah, I have a word of advice for Kyrieru.

Can you please not go psycho with the Mario ROM hack-ish level design in your future creations? Like, it's impossible to get anything done in this one room where I have to avoid fireballs and heat-seeking femurs from completely unavoidable off-screen enemies while also intricately jumping across rotating gears that are also armed with fire wheels that rotate in a different speed and orientation of the gears themselves and if you get slammed off course by any one of these conditions (due to the game's throwback usually launching you across the screen) you wind up directly on top of a bed of spikes and/or two strategically placed fire demons.

You can't have a no-margin-for-error type platforming puzzle when you have about five different randomized enemy patterns going off at once and error is totally beyond the player's control.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

abacusd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone beaten the second boss yet? The one in the screen which is raining fireballs. He seems to become invulnerable after you take down half of his health and I am not sure how to damage him after that. I have the megaman weapon, the fireball, and the laser. Probably missing a weapon or something. Save is attached!

Attachments

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got up to the 3rd boss with the only issue being that the spinning gears sometimes glitch up and stop you from jumping. Though I have to agree that some of the areas are just ridiculous. Also there's a glitch in the blue fire area where if you get hit and knocked back into the area before it you have a chance of getting stuck in the wall and will have to restart the game.

All in all I think this is worth about $15 rather then just $5 but that may just be because I absolutely love megaman style games.

@abacus: that's actually the 3rd boss you must of skipped the succubus boss in the area where you get the destroy blocks roll.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has anyone beaten the second boss yet? The one in the screen which is raining fireballs. He seems to become invulnerable after you take down half of his health and I am not sure how to damage him after that. I have the megaman weapon, the fireball, and the laser. Probably missing a weapon or something. Save is attached!
During that part, jump across the platforms, then jump on his head. While you're on his head, press and hold down, then press the melee button. You'll punch him in the head and deal damage. :D That's also the end of the game BTW. You missed the Succubus boss. But she appears to be optional anyway.

02abarks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got up to the 3rd boss with the only issue being that the spinning gears sometimes glitch up and stop you from jumping. Though I have to agree that some of the areas are just ridiculous. Also there's a glitch in the blue fire area where if you get hit and knocked back into the area before it you have a chance of getting stuck in the wall and will have to restart the game.

All in all I think this is worth about $15 rather then just $5 but that may just be because I absolutely love megaman style games.

@abacus: that's actually the 3rd boss you must of skipped the succubus boss in the area where you get the destroy blocks roll.
thats the thing about buissness you either sell for lots and get fewer sales because of the price or sell for less and get lots of sales because of the price
i dont know which is best for profit but i would rather have more people liking and buying than less

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thats the thing about buissness you either sell for lots and get fewer sales because of the price or sell for less and get lots of sales because of the price
i dont know which is best for profit but i would rather have more people liking and buying than less
Well, considering his audience I'd say the 5-10 dollars is perfectly fair for the game. If he'd been charging too much more for it, I'd probably have to say that the game didn't feel worth it. But for five bucks, it was just perfect. And remember, negative opinions travel just as fast as positive ones. People who think they got their money worth will be more likely to recommend it to their friends. And vice versa, if they didn't feel like they got their money worth, they would either not mention it, or perhaps suggest against buying it if someones like "Hey this look okay.."

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My K-web card got a little bit of problem with PayPal, I can't adding and using a new one :mad:

Ky-kun, can you have some additional payment method like, by Visa itself or other ?

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well finally got a chance to play and can safely say well worth the money. As for the sell for less or more deal. Its good as is for the time being, once he is able to move onto more advanced, detailed games like he hopes to be able to do in being full time, I can see him asking for more, especially if enough people enjoy this game (even without the H content which I think is smart as it allows everyone to play, bigger audience) will look forward to the next title.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, Kieryu's got my 5 bucks.

The game played fluidly on the demo, with classic 16-bit graphics and mega-man-like interactions.

I'll put my two cents on the full version.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh so 1st to pirate! Kurovadis1111megaupload.com hehe I've been waiting for this if just to help support you. can't wait to see what you make next. maybe something with pigtails?

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Definitively worth those 5$

Though found a bug with the succubus boss, if one of her kisses lands, and you just let her kiss you, after a while (until normal enemies reach climax) She turns into a soilder and climaxes, after that she just dissapears and I'm stuck with the boss life and music, but nothing to do :(

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok so. where in the flaming fuck is the succubus q.q

ive ran the place where you get the smash roll through like 15 times and have yet to find any secret passage to such.

Raptoid10

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ive ran the place where you get the smash roll through like 15 times and have yet to find any secret passage to such.
I was just working on that bit myself.
You know the path you took to get the dodge/roll in the very first part of the game? There's a drop on the way with two platforms that, if you go down, you'll find a left and right path blocked by roots. Take the right path and it's going to be a trip, but the game over scene is worth it if you like mind control/forced orgasms.

Lokisblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Professional lurker here . . just bought the game LOVE it . . .anyways (i know random sorry have to say this game is awesome) lurk lurk

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

If you go left from where you get the roll attack, just after some spike traps you'll come to a room with disappearing platforms. Go down from there.

Last edited:

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A lurker who support kyrieru, we need all more H game!

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IDK why, but for some reason when I try to load my save, the game cuts off. Any explanation folks?

Starting new works, but I don't wanna start back at the beginning. I'm in the castle section.