The Lone Survivor (Tyagor) GM'd by dragoon93041

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Lone Survivor (Tyagor) GM'd by dragoon93041

Aria North: HP = 62/98, PP = 34, EP = 25/34, CP= 77 Status: Fine

"Well, I guess the first thing we should do is get moving." Ilara looked at her body and frowned "Ummm... that could be a problem. We should probably find a sled or something. I don't think either of us are strong enough just to lift me up. We should also probably, erm, bind it. I'm not about to risk anything possessing my body and running amok with it. There's plenty of rope and cloth. Let's get started.." With some time and effort, they crafted both a sled and bound Ilara's body. "So... which way to the road? We could either go back to your village and I could take a look or we could just keep on going. If we find a way to purge my body and allow me to take control once more, I will be a lot more helpful. I don't have quite the same level of control I did."

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aria tapped her lip in thought as she looked between the body and Ilara nodding as she began lashing up a proper wagon. She was used to the simple handiwork.

"Back to my village...ah! With your gifts we might uncover some new information, about where my people have been taken but...well, I wouldn't want to do so if it would bring you into danger. Oh I'm not sure. Is there any of the two you prefer?"

OP
dragoon93041

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aria North: HP = 98, PP = 34, EP = 34, CP= 77 Status: Fine

The trek back to the village took a while. They were eventually able to fashion a sled out of some strong vines and thick branches. They also cushioned it using leaves but the leaves would fall out once in a while, necessitating another batch to be used. Several times, Aria had to use her newly discovered healing energies to cure bruises that formed as they dragged the unmoving body around. It was good practice too. Ilara helped coach Aria in using her newfound power. Ilara was a mage and didn't know about spirit power but she had read about it, making her just a little more knowledgeable about it compared to Aria. She also suggested Aria try to channel her energy in another way but it was really just trial and error and nothing came of it. Ilara assured Aria that when the time came she would be able to activate another power. It would come to her as an instinct.

There was the small problem of keeping Ilara's body fed and watered by Ilara managed to find a solution. She found that she could absorb water just by touching it and dissolve food the same way, though she needed neither. It didn't seem like she would evaporate. She did find out she could feed her body via a kiss, pushing the dissolved food and water down her throat. It was a little intimate and Ilara asked Aria to not watch after she figured it out. She also handled her body's other needs.

Eventually, they arrived at the ruins of her village. Not much had changed, save that some of ash had blown away and some of the structures that had remained standing had collapsed. Fortunately, the smell had been largely neutralized. Ilara seemed grim. "This was your home?"