What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

hang on, 20100830, where do you get that, the site that i go to for updates says that the newest version is 20100701

this is supposed to be the latest

I think it's page 2 of this thread, right at the top there's a link to the dev's blog and there's now a new version (830).

First impressions:
-Dogs are now in.
-Dogs are bloody annoying, but not impossible.
-I haven't been able to break their hold even with lvl 3 def. armour
-Once your armour drops below a certain point the dog will rape you over and over, and over and over and over again... seriously like 6 times.
-Good news is that it doesn't hurt you, although them charging you does.

I found the best method was to tip-toe forwards and drop to a crouch and fire every now and again, if you get too badly violated jump like crazy and try to get your back against the edge of the level (I don't think they spawn on the side that you start at).

gbot321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gahhhh, how do you stop getting raped by the dogs? Once they mount the heroine, it seems to be an endless loop of rape.

Also, how many dogs do you need to kill anyways?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As much as I understand from hes blog. This is only the first update. The dogs are still not final... or so I hope. lol

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Woooot!

Today is a good day now that this got updated.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

gahhhh, how do you stop getting raped by the dogs? Once they mount the heroine, it seems to be an endless loop of rape.

Also, how many dogs do you need to kill anyways?

And after a while (like when your purple bar is at level 6 or something), they only rape you 3 times in a row.

Also, the power suit level C seems to make is easier to escape.

Reputation score

Yeah the author basically said this is the rough draft of the dog enemy, and to be lenient (of your opinion on the graphics/animation) because it's a free game. I think the endless dog rape represents the legendary dog "knot".. whatever the case it's really hard to escape from. Using the power armor helps you escape better (power- escape rape faster, increase kick damage). You can also escape in between doggy orgasms, this is probably the easiest way if you can't avoid getting taken down. I still haven't beat it yet, but using the shotgun helps somewhat, it's the only gun that can reach them while they are crouched. When you see a dog, back up a little until they are on the edge of the screen and fire repeatedly with shotgun and you'll pepper their backs good. Something else I tried was kicking them, if you run, you can get to them fast enough to crouch and kick before they have time to jump at you. Unfortunately running around too much will eventually get you surrounded if you're not paying attention.. and getting surrounded by dogs is bad.. Oh, also don't forget that you can copy/past your save games from older versions, just go to the save folder in your nanocrisis folder and copy all the files that have save in their name, and paste in the new one.

**edit** almost forgot smiles, a new update, yay!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
**one last edit** keep refreshing the link on the authors site, the server has alot of people downloading but you'll get to download it if you are persistent.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And one more thing, if you press F11 then you activate endless mating...Try it out. ;)

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome update!
The dogs do seem to bring a bit of a challenge to the game again too. Granted I only had rank 1 gear when I got there but the mechanics shouldn't be that much easier with better gear. Also love the fact that the dogs do her ass too. :D

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey is there an mu link for the dl. I can't get it from dev blog

blinking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The site shows forbidden.

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I went through the site and tried, didn't work. Very bothersome, I've been waiting for this update, too. :/ If someone manages to upload it, I'd be grateful.

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not a fan of download services but since it's this game I just have to help out.

Limit seem to be 10 downloads so one of those 10 will have to share it further I guess.

Btw anyone know what the eyeunit on/off does? Tried both settings but have not been able to notice anything so far.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Huh, I had no idea the armor's power stat helps escape grabs. I guess balanced is going to be my armor setting seeing as the dogs humped the heroine with impunity while I had the defensive armor. The easiest way I found of beating the dogs was to go in with the Power gun, crouch, and shoot both ways. They only got in two attempts to mount themselves on the heroine before I killed them all. But seeing as the dog is unfinished, we'll probably see some other nastiness outta them. Hrmmm... puppies? ;p

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

AAAAahh man i downloaded the newest Nanocrisis and i can't get by the zombies(lvl1) i killed about 250-260 of em and i still couldent win any1 knows what i should do?:D

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like something went totally wrong for you then as it's still 30 kills that should do it. There are some files with japanese names so maybe if those didn't get extracted properly would cause a problem? I'd guess on a freak error though so do try it again if you haven't already.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I didn't have any problems downloading from the blog . Still, I can post a megaupload link for those having problems. Also, I heard somewhere that the people running the download site would rather people from outside Japan not use their service. Something about messing up their counters or something. I really don't remember all that well and I could be wrong as well.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't have any problems downloading from the blog . Still, I can post a megaupload link for those having problems. Also, I heard somewhere that the people running the download site would rather people from outside Japan not use their service. Something about messing up their counters or something. I really don't remember all that well and I could be wrong as well.
That would be great! I'm getting the error code as well, and the link provided earlier has also been dropped.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Here's the file.

Also, I realized it's possible to share files as attachements on the forum. I'll consider this if there's anything else that people want uploaded.