What's new

ACT Ryona Guro Blank Blood

Helio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Blank Blood [Ryona]

Does anyone have the DL for the blank blood cg set?

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for being king of the noobs here but what do yall mean by TP forum and does anyone have a fresh link for this game? I'd prefer an H version but I'll take what I get.

Edit: i think i found tp forum I AM GUESSING IT STANDS FOR TOON PIMP FORUM? also I apologize for my jacked up font it seems i screwed up my keyboard input somehow im guessing it was when i downloaded a font package earlier having mistaken it for a japanese unicode many of my buttons are not responding properly such as the {period} key it is only displaying this symbol: >

if anyone has advice on how to fix it please help

nevermind. I fixed it.

Last edited:

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find (if it exists) a completish version of the h-mod for this? Google is proving a disappointment thus far.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find (if it exists) a completish version of the h-mod for this? Google is proving a disappointment thus far.
I'll re-up mine later today, it's a complete pack of all the Hmods I've seen and the game. note, some mods may not be in game and some are different animations of the same parts so you kinda have to know what youre doin.

check back later.

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll re-up mine later today, it's a complete pack of all the Hmods I've seen and the game. note, some mods may not be in game and some are different animations of the same parts so you kinda have to know what youre doin.

check back later.
Danke, good sir.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

Took a little longer than expected because the file was too large. I've probably got the same things 3 different times in 6 different ways but when I archived this I just dumped all my BB stuff in here so have fun.

(not a multi part each is individual)

pt1
pt2

includes old fanart of the day

(also apparently includes latent virus, do a scan if you get these. I would take them down, but just be aware)

Last edited:

Narly_Thotep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Took a little longer than expected because the file was too large. I've probably got the same things 3 different times in 6 different ways but when I archived this I just dumped all my BB stuff in here so have fun.

You fucking rock!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

What happened to that game that was in development a couple of years back by the Blank Blood devs that featured a fox girl?

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

includes old fanart of the day

avira cried at me when i scanned the archives, KIT/IDL.FV construction kit,but only the first archive
is there like a crack or something?

Last edited:

leingod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What happened to that game that was in development a couple of years back by the Blank Blood devs that featured a fox girl?
It kinda got scrapped along with blank blood plus so they can work on cracked cradle.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

is there like a crack or something?
not that I know of, I'm not sure what you mean by a crack? it was always a free open game. When I say archives I'm referring to my personal (2nd) 500g external HD of stuff I've saved over the years.

I think blankblood (w/ mods) made the best RoR game I've ever played. I love the various enemies, extensive levels designs, and traps. I'm not much for gore and guro, but it is a game over lol. The fluid game play is great, and multiple characters, guns swords nudity and all what else could you want?

The next on my all time favorites is nanocrisis, but why did he stop!!!

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not that I know of, I'm not sure what you mean by a crack? it was always a free open game. When I say archives I'm referring to my personal (2nd) 500g external HD of stuff I've saved over the years.

I think blankblood (w/ mods) made the best RoR game I've ever played. I love the various enemies, extensive levels designs, and traps. I'm not much for gore and guro, but it is a game over lol. The fluid game play is great, and multiple characters, guns swords nudity and all what else could you want?

The next on my all time favorites is nanocrisis, but why did he stop!!!
no no,i'm asking because i downloaded your blank blood archive(the mediafire one),but when i scanned the first archive with avira,it detected a virus the KIT/IDL.FV one.
i asked if there was a crack because it could've been a false positive,guess not
you should scan your pc bro

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still willing to bet it's a false positive of some kind because all that stuff came from either this forum or over at toonpimp. It's all the dead links from the previous pages...

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i tried extracting it and avira made a lot of noise heh.
it seems basically all the bb.exe are "infected" it could be just a false positive after all.but i'm kinda scared haha

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

here's one I just got off the dev's site... link on pg1 and added the simple old mods pack

Kayle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded mrblack's two RAR files and poking through them, and... I'm getting "Error: Cannot read the file" whenever I try to open... any of these. I had a really ancient version that worked, but now it doesn't.

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here's one I just got off the dev's site... link on pg1 and added the simple old mods pack
thanks,this one has no detections.
i downloaded kaspersky trial and it also detected the same virus on your multi part rars.
sorry about all this,i got a nasty virus once in this forum,so i'm just being wary,it's probably a false positive at some change the mod does in the end.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's not a false positive. It's a virus. >_>
Probably one that infects your .exe files without you knowing, or something.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not a false positive. It's a virus. >_>
Probably one that infects your .exe files without you knowing, or something.
great... glad it's all locked up in external HD but I haven't caught anything on my current comp.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, it's clean for me, unless someone else is having problems with it otherwise. I figure development for the h-mod has mostly died out by now unless someone can prove me wrong otherwise.