What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Just started playing this and I need to ask about the random panels. Is the direction truly random. Because theRNG is constantly giving me the finger when I try to do a full clear.
Yeah, the direction is random. You need to be prepared to do the same map over and over again.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just started playing this and I need to ask about the random panels. Is the direction truly random. Because theRNG is constantly giving me the finger when I try to do a full clear.
It's RNG dude. If you want to expect a slightly different result, drag your teams and exchange base. That Might help you against RNG Slightly.;)

Also, welcome to FKG where the point of the game is collecting waifu while being cursed/blessed by the RNG.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, you'll have to get used to the RNG thumbing its nose at you. I still haven't gotten a full clear of some of the normal maps (10-5 in particular) because I never seem to get the right outcomes to unfold.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I gave up on 10-5, I don't see how the lower path is possible to get through

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gave up on 10-5, I don't see how the lower path is possible to get through
this right?

its possible as i have done it iirc i had more trouble with the top cause by the time my bottom squads got to the I pest group my top had the 2 boss pest dead and where at the exit i either nerfed my top groups to where they would die at the last boss or made my bottom squad at d pest group super fast 500+ i dont know which one worked on this map as a variation of them got me through most maps with stupid rng

if that doesnt help if thats the right map maybe someone else has better advice for it

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, that's the map. If the RNG doesn't flip me the bird by having my fastest squad make a beeline for the boss at point J after beating up the pests at point F, I have to watch the same squad fly past the pests at point I because some other squad reached the finish line. The one time everything seemed to go my way RNG-wise I just barely didn't have enough speed on my fastest squad to get into a fight with the point I pests. With how strong my other three squads are now I'd have to hamstring at least one of them to give my main squad a fighting chance of clearing out that winding path.

To be honest I'm not sure if I'll bother trying to full clear 10-5 for much longer since my Blue Lotus is already at max skill level and equipment slots. I could keep trying so that I have another chance to get Serrata Rosalba's Portal Slash up to level 5 as well, but ehh...

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have a really fast team but even then it never seemed to matter

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like week 2 of the event is out. There are event-specific secret quests and bosses, so no more having the boss-related quests sitting unused for days on end.

The bosses don't give out pumpkins though, just equipment seeds, so keep that in mind. The bosses never attack you either (I usually use a single level 20 two-star knight to 'fight' bosses and I watched her plink away for 30 rounds or so until I was given the chance to request help from my allies), so if you're not careful you can wipe out a boss by yourself and never get the chance to allow allies or other players to get seeds as well. The secret gardens are a good source of pumpkins; you get 300 from beginner and 550 from intermediate, so I'm guessing advanced would give 800 or so.

In terms of clearing stages, they are still relatively straightforward but enemies deal slightly more damage. Pests in ??-7 start out dealing over 3,000 damage and by ??-8 some pests can deal over 4,000 damage. It sure was fun watching my #4 squad nearly get wiped out by the first pest they ran into on ??-8. :rolleyes:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I completely forgot the moving pests don't count. I finished ?-7 and wasn't able to battle the middle pest and the pest locked in the upper right corner because I didn't know there was a button hidden under the lock. I was already thinking of what I was going to do for the next run, then the results screen came up and I was like "wut, 3 Medals? I got it?". Managed to get all the moving pests in ?-8 though.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I completely forgot the moving pests don't count. I finished ?-7 and wasn't able to battle the middle pest and the pest locked in the upper right corner because I didn't know there was a button hidden under the lock. I was already thinking of what I was going to do for the next run, then the results screen came up and I was like "wut, 3 Medals? I got it?". Managed to get all the moving pests in ?-8 though.
thank god this isnt a bug those moving pests are a bit random and hard to counter imo

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well... Looks like I gathered WAAAAAAY too many pumpkins in the first half somehow, so I don't even need to do anything in the event anymore once I 3* everything.

On a side note, does Apple of Sodom stay in gacha after the event or will she be gone after halloween? Might consider wasting the gems I was saving because of limited time oppai.

LegoBaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... Looks like I gathered WAAAAAAY too many pumpkins in the first half somehow, so I don't even need to do anything in the event anymore once I 3* everything.

On a side note, does Apple of Sodom stay in gacha after the event or will she be gone after halloween? Might consider wasting the gems I was saving because of limited time oppai.
Usually characters added to the gacha remain afterwards, just with regular chances.

And keep collecting ghost pumpkins, as new stuff was added in the exchange. All three accessories you can buy are actually quite strong, and there's a bunch of level 100 manju and ampys to buy with them. Quite a good deal this time around, honestly.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually characters added to the gacha remain afterwards, just with regular chances.

And keep collecting ghost pumpkins, as new stuff was added in the exchange. All three accessories you can buy are actually quite strong, and there's a bunch of level 100 manju and ampys to buy with them. Quite a good deal this time around, honestly.
That's usually though. I'm asking because this gacha has characters which are Halloween themed, so there's the possibility of them being limited time offers.

Also, I already bought all the pumpkin items for 2nd half is what I was saying. I even picked up the equipment seeds because I still had pumpkins leftover.

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They suddenly decided to increased Ipomoea Nil boobs size...
Here I thought Nutaku turned a new leaf and decided to let this game be free of censoship.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

From the moderator at Discord:
blobz @ Discord said:
@everyone Yes currently Ipomea have edits that were present before launch of global version. Currently we don't know if it's intentional or was turned on by mistake during todays maintnance. Nutaku's office hours will start in around 14h so i'd ask you all to remain calm about this issue until then. Acolyte was made aware of it so there is no need to PM him about it. Please try to remain calm and don't assume things untill you hear from him.
For all that were not with us from the begining: It was edit made during BETA of the game, it was reverted when it met with shitstorm of gigantic proportions from people that didn't liked it (i liked it). If you ask me i believe some switch was flipped by mistake during maintnance and it will be reverted tommorow (as i am not Nutaku employee it's only what i personally think happened so do not take it as any form of official statement) so there is no reason to panic, at least yet. For now please for the love of god try to remain calm(изменено)

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have all the items but I want all those manyuus and ampys as well. at ~1400 pumpkins for 160 stamina it shouldn't be hard at all

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the max bonus' you can get from ampys? My Alpinia currently has +2160 hp, +650 attack and +272 defence. I was leveling her up with ampys and just maxed her, wondering how close I am to maxing her.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the max bonus' you can get from ampys? My Alpinia currently has +2160 hp, +650 attack and +272 defence. I was leveling her up with ampys and just maxed her, wondering how close I am to maxing her.
100 of each, so 3000 hp, 1000 attack and 400 defence. When you max a stat it give you a messege in red saying stop.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, interesting. They're moving Lavender's revival earlier to the 27th instead of 31st.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100 of each, so 3000 hp, 1000 attack and 400 defence. When you max a stat it give you a messege in red saying stop.
Thanks, quite a bit to go then.