What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Archy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Not really a specific request just looking for games that are like trigger happy, kurovadis, and other pixel like games. Open to any suggestions of games along those lines. Thank you much!

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know of horror based H games like Mansion or the upcoming Ghost Hunter Vena?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not really a specific request just looking for games that are like trigger happy, kurovadis, and other pixel like games. Open to any suggestions of games along those lines. Thank you much!
The easiest way most probably is to check 's action game database, and see if there is something you like.

Anyone know of horror based H games like Mansion or the upcoming Ghost Hunter Vena?
If you hadn't already, checking out 's (the creator of Mansion) two similar games (Escape 1-2) may prove useful. Also, you have probably checked from Vosmug, right? Also, see the above. ;)

rainbowtwist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you help me find the hentai that has this scene?

g.e-hentai.org/s/f96408af85/974659-28

g.e-hentai.org/s/d3e54a01c5/974659-23

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone bought this one or found a link?

im searching the last days for one without luck :x

ragnell15

Reputation score

Can you help me find the hentai that has this scene?

g.e-hentai.org/s/f96408af85/974659-28

g.e-hentai.org/s/d3e54a01c5/974659-23
It's from eroge h mo game mo kaihatsu zanmai episode 1. About 12 minutes into the first episode.

ragnell15

Reputation score

Anyone have Furry Town Story 04 The Kitty Girlfriends?
Pref english, but which ever works.
hxxp://www dlsite com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE172371.html

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone help me find this game in this youtube video?

Haven't seen it before and I haven't seen any blogs/links on ULMF.
There is supposedly a link for it in this game, but I couldn't find it. I did read all of the annotations, but it seems the youtuber did hide the link in the video somewhere.

Nitras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello I am looking for rpg where your character can change cloths, or lose them in fight. I was playing in some titles like "Virgin Island" but I am looking something like this or even better.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need help finding a game.

It's about a male teacher who is invited onto a campus by a female principle. She knows he is the kind of guy who can train sex slaves and kind of blackmails him into doing so. He trains several girls and at the end of each of their routes, you are given one of two options. One leads to a good end. The other leaves the character to the cruel mercies of the principal who will break them. One of the supporting cast was the nurse (I think) who supported the MC. She didn't want to let the heroines end up under the principal (who I think was her sister) but was kind of forced into helping.

I remember two of the routes. One was of a girl who was confined to a wheelchair but only so she could hide the fact that she was a futanari. The other route involved a brother and sister.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's about a male teacher who is invited onto a campus by a female principle. She knows he is the kind of guy who can train sex slaves and kind of blackmails him into doing so. He trains several girls and at the end of each of their routes, you are given one of two options. One leads to a good end. The other leaves the character to the cruel mercies of the principal who will break them. One of the supporting cast was the nurse (I think) who supported the MC. She didn't want to let the heroines end up under the principal (who I think was her sister) but was kind of forced into helping.

I remember two of the routes. One was of a girl who was confined to a wheelchair but only so she could hide the fact that she was a futanari. The other route involved a brother and sister.
holy fuck that sounds interesting...
any ideas on the "type" of game it was? visuel novel i would bet.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Maybe this one? Covers ~80% of the things you wrote, I think. > < from Frill.
Since I can't find an English DLsite entry, maybe this can be of further use > < (on vndb.org).

----------
On an unrelated note, does someone perhaps know a place to find these two gems from Rascou?
(Mahou Shoujo Ai?) (RJ062015)
and
(says loli, so no direct links here pls) (RJ076574).

Much appreciated!

fuckthewhat

Reputation score

hey, i'm looking for a hentai game in which you manage an imbiss/restaurant. you play a woman who is the waitress and her brother? is the manager. you basically buy beer, food for the next day. and then customer will buy randomly so you have to make sure that you don't buy more than you can sell (you can also set fixed grocery lists, where items are bought automatically each day). i sadly can't remember wether it was an rpgmaker game or wolf or standalone engine. you can't roam/walk in this game. you just can go to sections.

someone knows that game? can't find it anywhere :/

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any rpg maker style games where you play as a shota with male/male, male/female and male/monster encounters?

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone remember a game where you play as a girl who wakes up in a stark, white facility. Seems like an office building/laboratory. In the beginning another girl is trying to escape and gets killed. I think they had bombs implanted in their necks or something... Eventually you use a sex chair device that begins a rhythm game. Afterwards you make your way through the building. I've been trying to look for the demo in my files, but I can't find it at all, nor can I find it using the search function on the forum. The atmosphere kind of reminded me of Portal, if that's any help...

I suddenly remembered it and wondered if that game ever got finished...

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone remember a game where you play as a girl who wakes up in a stark, white facility. In the beginning you're with another girl who gets killed. I think they had bombs implanted in their necks or something... Eventually you use a sex chair device that begins a rhythm game. Afterwards you make your way through the building. I've been trying to look for the demo in my files, but I can't find it at all, nor can I find it using the search function on the forum. The atmosphere kind of reminded me of Portal, if that's any help...

I suddenly remembered it and wondered if that game ever got finished...
Either you or mods are fast - replied to your question in Tech thread, but your post was already gone :).
Not sure, but it sounds like Nonuple Nine . And as far as I know it's still not finished.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone find a copy of this game?

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Request 迷宮踏破 MonsterGirls ver1.08 RJ163312
.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ163312.html

Has anyone been able to get the game?