What's new

ACT [Toffisama] Amazon Kara

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Summary:
Described on the blog as an arcade-style beat'em up with only the boss fights. A Fight or Rape game.
As you win fights, you will advance through the stages and the story. Lose and be violated.
Set in a universe with females and futanari, but no males. Also everyone is naked. Models in game are taken from 3D Custom Girl.

Links:

Major Fetishes: Ryona, Monstergirl, Futanari on Female

Story:
When the goddess created the earth, she created five tribes in her image and the wildlife.
Her powers spent she went into a deep slumber, but not before distributing five cystals-shards - remnants of her power - to maintain harmony in the world.
Every tribe was given one except for the Amazons, a tribe believed to be responsible for maintaining order by preventing one tribe from ever getting al the crystal-shards.
You play as the amazon Kara. You have been tasked by your tribe leader to collect all five crystal-shards, because harmony must once again be restored.
Embark on a journey and be ready for a fight, as the crystal-shards will not be given up so easily.
A straight-forward quest. However, everything isn't always what it seems...

Controls are configurable, but in general:
Arrow keys: Movement
Button 1: Guard
Button 2: Attack

Original OP:
I don't know if any of you have checked lately, but he's released some info on his current project, Amazon Kara (working title).
  • Only one playable character​
  • Fantasy setting​
  • Futa characters are present​
  • Less gameplay, more rape​
  • "Humiliation" health system​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [WIP] Toffi's Amazon Kara

Aw, I figured I was the only one on ULMF who knew about that update. Thought I could keep it all to myself when it came out, and ration it out to others that wanted it as if they were dogs. Damn you Robert.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome~! I'm looking forward to it~<3. Especially the "Humiliation" based health system.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aw, I figured I was the only one on ULMF who knew about that update. Thought I could keep it all to myself when it came out, and ration it out to others that wanted it as if they were dogs. Damn you Robert.
lol I read it too XD too bad there was no demo yet though :p can't wait so excited!

although thb my fav toffi work was proly fw2 so I might not prefer this style, but I still love all his works :D

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

XD i think thats what we all think...
but there are people which check his blog several times a day.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Aw, I figured I was the only one on ULMF who knew about that update.
Yeah, about that...

but there are people which check his blog several times a day.
It's little frightening, to be honest. Even in the six months I posted nothing, there were about 1000 visits each day. Even though there was... nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, about that...

It's little frightening, to be honest. Even in the six months I posted nothing, there were about 1000 visits each day. Even though there was... nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Well, you can't blame them. Everyone lo~ves your games~. But there is a fine line between love and obsession...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is quite disturbing, and very, very hilarious.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is quite disturbing, and very, very hilarious.
i never had thought someone with nearly 10k posts (~ 14 posts every day) on a platform for "persons with special needs" could be disturbed by this... and really lol his ass off so shamelessly.

i find this lack of self-consciousness... disturbing.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

sure. if you act like a freak, it doesn't mean you really are a freak :>

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i have to admit, i really like your sense of humor.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Amazon Kara... Is it wrong to automatically love this because my name is in it?

wazzup

Reputation score

/slur... sounds interesting. I'm downloading all his current games from his blog... I'm having high expectations

wazzup

Reputation score

out of curiosity did eluku get his inspiration from toffi or is it the other way around or are they simply independently developed oblivious of each other?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

out of curiosity did eluku get his inspiration from toffi or is it the other way around or are they simply independently developed oblivious of each other?
Eluku got his inspiration from Toffi, I believe.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah... I checked the blog at least once a week... I knew about Amazon Kara too...

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It does sound interesting, and considering the previous games were enjoyable, I'll be looking forward to this one. I suppose my question would be whether it will be a 1v1 fighter or perhaps like FW1 with multiple enemies. Judging from the blog, it sounds like it is leaning more towards how FW1 was.

Last edited: