What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nikukure] 2990 TS SAGA Ver2.01 / TS・SAGA 僕、魔王倒したのに・・・ RE114469 RJ114469

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: TS・SAGA(僕、魔王倒したのに・・・)[RJ114469]

You should talk to everyone in the snow town. You will learn that a king is possessed by evil spirit. Don't fail to talk to smith in the south of the snow town.
He advices you to travel to volcano. New area inside volcano entrance will open.:)
I'd offer you a nice fat cookie or a cake but since I can't do that + rep for you!

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd offer you a nice fat cookie or a cake but since I can't do that + rep for you!
Thanks, dear! In the volcano you'll obtain "stone of flame" (red stone in your extreme right portion of inventory). Then talk to the king. A new area (cave southeast of the right village) will open.:)
While there you will obtain a huge sword, called FLAMBERGE.
What is it in reality see in the picture below:

Attachments

Last edited:

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i solve peeping tom case in the bats in the castle?
king's advisor says she removed part of the wall, but i still cannot pass to the male side of the baths.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do i solve peeping tom case in the bats in the castle?
king's advisor says she removed part of the wall, but i still cannot pass to the male side of the baths.
Not sure but it may have something to do with the magic circle on the ground in the male bath.

Puttana

Reputation score

I am stuck again after cave near the right village. What to do after that?:(

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Stuck again here too. Right after the temple looking thing. Talked to king and stuff but I don't know where to go haha.

Edit: Figured out what to do but now I'm in this dark castle thing. I got past the barrier but for some reason my character won't go past the room after teh barrier. She just says something then turns around. I wish I can read japanese.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stuck again here too. Right after the temple looking thing. Talked to king and stuff but I don't know where to go haha.

Edit: Figured out what to do but now I'm in this dark castle thing. I got past the barrier but for some reason my character won't go past the room after teh barrier. She just says something then turns around. I wish I can read japanese.
I'm still stuck after the church events, haven't even figured out the peeping tom thing yet either.

EDIT: Nvm figured it out, had to re-visit the temple looking place.

Last edited:

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i unlock the prostitution events? i bought the 1000 g heart from that girl in first town.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do i unlock the prostitution events? i bought the 1000 g heart from that girl in first town.
The only times I'v seen where you can willingly fuck someone is the guy in the first left house in the second village, he has a pink haired catgirl in the grass in front.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. has anyone solved the peeping quest yet? i got the same thing the others did. "blah blah we removed part of the wall" but i cant find anything of the sort.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Not wanting to spoil anything I'll leave a comment:

The wall might not be a physical wall, but a magical barrier...

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

care to elaborate?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You gotta go a lot of different times to the baths and at some point, a portal similar to the one in the men's thing will appear in the ladies side. You'll notice because a naked maid would be there, to me it only happened way late late in the game.

Last edited:

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there any way to know exactly when it appears? or do i have to go to an inn and sleep and visit everyday after i sleep?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

A lot about this game I have no idea WHEN it happens because I don't use AGTH or any translator. By the way, there's A LOT of endings, one for prostitution, one for low morality, etc. etc.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To solve the peeping tom incident, talk to the girl at the top right hand corner to gather information. After that talk to the king's advisor and she'll look into the matter. Apparently some time is needed for the investigation...not sure how long it takes, but in my play-through I alerted her about the incident after heading to the volcanoes for the first time and after completing the cave and rested a few days, she completed her investigation. She will then ask you to enter the men's bath to find the culprit, where she'll ask someone to prepare a route for you into the men's bath from the women's side. Head to the women's bath again and you should see a magic circle there.

Distortedjoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I'm stuck at the part right after beating the tentacles, plus opening the chest, plus talking to the forest fairy.
Followed what someone else said in the thread about talking to a guy in a house, but I've talked to every male NPC in the entire first town and haven't gotten anything after going back to the king. Any ideas?

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

talk to the king, the princess and then go to the second town

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

To solve the peeping tom incident, talk to the girl at the top right hand corner to gather information. After that talk to the king's advisor and she'll look into the matter. Apparently some time is needed for the investigation...not sure how long it takes, but in my play-through I alerted her about the incident after heading to the volcanoes for the first time and after completing the cave and rested a few days, she completed her investigation. She will then ask you to enter the men's bath to find the culprit, where she'll ask someone to prepare a route for you into the men's bath from the women's side. Head to the women's bath again and you should see a magic circle there.
Probably this ^

The time differs a lot from person to person is all I could gather.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Just starting with this game...one short question...how does the magic system work? Using ChiiTrans without Atlas, and the web translation wasn't very clear. It said something about forgetting spells and something about the elements.