What's new

ADV [ Bellzebubu ] [ベルゼブブ] Chikan no Kiwami: The Last Molester / 痴漢の極み RE148257 RJ148257

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From Beel Ze Bub, the group behind Trick or Treat and the Homeguard game.

Comes...a...shooter? Coming out February 10th.

Well, in the previous release
(there's torrent out there)
There's a small demo of this game, but it's basically choosing action (touching/licking/etc) and aim for a position of the girl (neck/breast/etc) .- . so if the final game is the same I think it'd more of a touching game rather than 'shooter'...

And apparently this take places in the same universe as Homeguard (and if the 'after' short comic is considered canon, it's basically the male MC from Homeguard + a buddy groping and raping girls...which should include the younger sister from Homeguard since she is in the afterstory...)

Last edited by a moderator:

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ベルゼブブ]痴漢の極み

Don't you just hate it when a circle starts with an awesome game (Homeguard, which got tons of sales) and then goes full derp.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't you just hate it when a circle starts with an awesome game (Homeguard, which got tons of sales) and then goes full derp.
Homeguard was awesome in its focus for voyeurism :3 ... Trick or Treat I wanted some patches before playing it: is it that bad?

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Homeguard was awesome in its focus for voyeurism :3 ... Trick or Treat I wanted some patches before playing it: is it that bad?
In my opinion, yes

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Guess what is out today.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guess what is out today.
No need to guess, it is out already. I hope this game did not fail like Trick or Treat.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out but I guess it will be bugged as hell :p

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Download links :):

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

^ Lol, I knew you would buy it for sure. Thanks a bunch. :D

Edit: After struggling in 3 hours playing this game, the only thing I can say is... difficult like hell!

What are the meaning of the options when the molester stay in his house?

Could someone give some basic information about what to do to rape the girls?

Last edited:

willb

Reputation score

^ Lol, I knew you would buy it for sure. Thanks a bunch. :D

Edit: After struggling in 3 hours playing this game, the only thing I can say is... difficult like hell!

What are the meaning of the options when the molester stay in his house?

Could someone give some basic information about what to do to rape the girls?
Ok, haven't played much, couldn't do anything to any of them. Also there was too much too read so i skipped most of it :p
I'm not sure what any of the options on the net cafe do, but I can try translate them:

繁華街に戻る - Go back to the city, doesn't always appears.

情報操作- Something about manipulating information, don't know what it does, when I selected it said something about the train being full i think, not sure what 満車率 means :\ .

調査- Get information about the girls, i think this unlocks some locations on the city to get a scene with them, like the girl eating lunch in the school, don't know if it does anything else.

痴漢ブログ更新- Molester's blog update, also have no idea what it does, may have connection to the doctor that gives you soome power ups, wich is also the old man on their other game.

メールを出す- Send mail, rarely available.

仮眠- Take a nap.

I will try to pay more attention to the text and see if I can get anything out of it.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All I ever managed to do is three touches and then off to jail I went. What are you supposed to do? :confused:

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

メールを出す- Send mail, rarely available.
This one enable the option to go visit the doc to train your molesting skill :v

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This one enable the option to go visit the doc to train your molesting skill :v
which is every option that gives the doctor? :confused:

lost in the 9th :mad:
lost on That Day

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

which is every option that gives the doctor? :confused:

lost in the 9th :mad:
lost on That Day
When your screen shows the city, there should be up to 3 options:
1. Go to station (molest girl if you can find one)
2. Go back to net cafe (more net stuffs)
3. Go to doc, pays 5000 and can level up some of your skills

willb

Reputation score

which is every option that gives the doctor?
I assume you want to know what each option does :|.
So in order:

首まわり- Neck
胸まわり- Breasts
腕まわり- Arms
腰まわり- Legs
秘部- "Secret" part

And the last one (今日はやめておく) just goes back to the city
Every one of these raises that part's level by 2, don't see one for the ass though, the 秘部 one raises the G spot level by 4.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Better than most of the drek released in the last year (or maybe more) but it is disappointing compared to Homeguard. It only has two girls and very little content overall so far. I don't know how Homeguard was when it was first released but I do know he released an expansion for it which added a significant amount of content to it, so hopefully he'll do the same here. I wouldn't mind another girl (maybe someone more mature) but what I really want is to just be able to do more with the girls, like maybe drag them into the bathroom, force them to do something to another guy on the train, and/or a gangbang option.

Anywho, some tips:

- If you're having trouble with the game and know how to use Cheat Engine, use it to increase their sensitivity/lewdness stat (the number near the bottom of the screen that increases with each action during molestation) to something like 900 and you'll be able to do basically anything you want. You can also do this to increase your money.

- Each of the girl's body parts has a level that goes up to five. Increasing it will make it so that touching that part of the body makes her lewdness go up quicker. Outside of that the only differences I've noticed tied to levels is text.

- You have a sort of 'notoriety' stat. It's the one right above your money. You increase it by updating your blog which will increase the amount of money you earn but if you increase it too high you'll be arrested. I think mine got up to 61 before I was hauled off to prison.

Looking at the game's images on ExHentai I've noticed:
- There are different sexual positions. Yet even though I have most of the blond girl's stats at 5 I always get the same one (doggy style). Not sure if this is bug related or I need to do something I'm just not seeing.
- There looks to be some sort of event where you follow them into the bathroom and have sex with them. Again, I have no idea how to do this.
- For some reason the vast majority of the time when I do the 'cumming' action I don't actually get any sort of cumming picture. Don't know if this is a bug or tied to some mechanic I don't understand.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

some tips i guess

-How To Play-
Well from my playthrough of it when your molesting the girl of your choice (2nd one becomes available later on, not sure on if there are more). Your given a HUD with a 3d model of the girl and you select how and where to molest her body your given a point score after the selection and the objective is to try and make that point score go above 200 which initiates intercourse and/or fellatio with her.

After each selection the time counter goes down as the train reaches platforms and it's destination for the girl your molesting. Hand touches use the lowest amount of time whilst mouth and the rest use more.

Clothes can be stripped around 100 then the rest of them around 160 stripping clothes use no time so use this wisely.
A little cheat method is that you can save and load when this gameplay is happening but the save spot only works when your given a choice on how to molest her on each time slot.

When the girl leaves the station you go back to your net cafe room and can either browse twitter or update your blog, later you can get closer to each girl by finding out what they do in their normal time.

-The Review-
I was not expecting to have this much fun with this game, the molesting simulation is a smart idea with the time limit and the little bonuses to the point score of a "rare touch" can be fun to acquire. The art is also really well done.
Also the simulation of the molester is really well done with his salary and payment of the train trip as well as his convience store purchases got to watch that budget when your job is molesting.

Also Note this game is #1 on dlsite for 2 days with 1070 sales in the 2nd day... impressive

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I broke this game fairly easy. All you have to use is your hand and tongue on either the breasts, pelvis, hands, mid-body, and mouth, and then quickly switch to the one you didn't use. The game gives you the points for using them as well as the experience to level up each body part, but doesn't waste time on the action. With this I was basically able to level up every body part to max before even using up the first set of time at the first stop of the subway. Each time you hit a certain threshold of points, a message will pop up that you can make go away with the scroll wheel. I'm pretty sure these are messages telling you that you can use your penis on certain parts, with actual sex being the last one around probably 250 points or so.

Although if you're leveling everything to max right away, using saves in case you mess up and waste time, you'll generally make about 2000 ~ 3000 points doing that. Afterwards, if you do the same trick with the penis instead (once she allows you to perform that action with that body part) and do it five times in a row and let the 6th+ time do it, it'll perform the action and allow you to cum immediately afterwards.

If you use this method, each time you get a special move, the message will constantly repeat and flash as if you keep getting this. To fix this glitch, all you have to do is spam what you want, and then let the action go through when you hear the special move sound. Otherwise if its a normal action, the special touch thing wont go away until you get a special again and let the action go all the way through and use time.

Other than that, I don't understand too much about this game. You can do research on the girls using the 2 character option at your job/house. I was able to stalk both once or twice but I couldn't figure it out past that. You'll want to go to work in the morning every day to get paid each time as well. Using the subway takes money and I think molesting the girls takes additional money, unless that money subtracted at the end was the subway cost. You can force the girls to get off a stop or two early if you molest them with your penis too much by abusing the trick I just listed, or by having all the upgrades and do well enough to do that.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I broke this game fairly easy. All you have to use is your hand and tongue on either the breasts, pelvis, hands, mid-body, and mouth, and then quickly switch to the one you didn't use.
Could you elaborate slightly on this? When you say quickly switch, does that mean switching to either hand or tongue mode depending on which one you used first? :eek:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You also have to swap actions to get different positions (not sure if this was mentioned yet).

Like if you start paizuri on the blonde girl, then start sex the turn after, you'll get a missionary position. Same thing for the other girl but with fellatio. I have yet to get that bathroom scene Dardamex mentioned (I also couldn't find a gallery?) but I'll poke around some more (hee hee).

Playing around with it a few times, the Doc appears at the end of the third day if you had been checking the Internet, which is where I assume you learn about him from some message board, so the fourth day is when you can level up your stats.

Could you elaborate slightly on this? When you say quickly switch, does that mean switching to either hand or tongue mode depending on which one you used first? :eek:
Exactly what he said. Click on a body part, swap to the other one, rinse repeat.

Last edited: