What's new

ADV [ Painfulchild ] TS:NONUPLE NINE ノナプルナイン 最新体験版 RJ143171

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
something just popped up on Dlsite

looks really good, animations are sweet, and there are some adorable expressions the character makes. as far as I can tell, you play the role of some test subject girl in a Portal-esque laboratory and they perform experiments on you, there's also this whole thing about people's heads exploding, but I can't read... at all.

plays a bit like a visual novel with the insane amount of text to click through, but its got a lot of side scrolling exploration, and little H-scene minigames.

Release Date: Early January

Last edited by a moderator:

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nonuple Nine

first thought: Insane amount of text to click through (keep that in mind!)

second thought: the gameplay elements are quite fun.. but i guess its no fun without knowing moonrunes.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice find, Mook.
I liked it - extremely cute MC, great animations, has probably lots of gags (i.e. surveillance system called PEEPING TOM RT7-WH), etc.
Don't know anything about story, but it's probably good too, and as jemand69 said requires a lot of clicking.
Text at the ending sequence said something about twenty something - if it was about sex scenes (trial has 3 scenes), I think it will be more than worth 20 bucks (especially if one knows Japanese).

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

As said before the art is good, the main character is a cutie and I'd probably like it alot more if I could understand any of the text.

I wonder if guro is going to be involved at any point, based on the opening of the game. Not sure if it's possible to game over either.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well, not counting amount of blood, most brutal aspects are censored with a white flash, so probably it will stay that way - maybe with an option to toggle it

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As said before the art is good, the main character is a cutie and I'd probably like it alot more if I could understand any of the text.

I wonder if guro is going to be involved at any point, based on the opening of the game. Not sure if it's possible to game over either.
It's marked as Horror but not Guro nor Ryona.

So the horror is probably just in the setting.

(At least from what I skimmed in the chat it's mostly threat of the girl dying some ways or another, but no actual death even if you fail the minigame, just more like 'came so hard she fainted')

That said, anyone know how to avoid triggering those icons that come along the line? The skull/bomb seem to randomly work on me and the heart never give me anything :v

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That said, anyone know how to avoid triggering those icons that come along the line? The skull/bomb seem to randomly work on me and the heart never give me anything :v
I'm not entirely sure, but those icons are activated when they're near "Pleasure Pressure" meter when you click. Here's what they do if somebody is not sure:
Heart gives you back one life (figures).
Skull resets center meter to 0.
Bomb raises limit you need to reach to not loose a life at climax

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The hearts actually have to be clicked on to get them, I don't know if accidentally clicking on the skulls or bombs actually activates them too.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Clicking on a bomb increases the amount you need to reach, clicking on a skull resets the bar at 0 so the pleasure you racked up drops quick. Btw, anyone know how to save? I have to restart from the beginning after the second pleasuring scene.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Clicking on a bomb increases the amount you need to reach, clicking on a skull resets the bar at 0 so the pleasure you racked up drops quick. Btw, anyone know how to save? I have to restart from the beginning after the second pleasuring scene.
After playing through all of the demo, i kind of just got to play some kind of endurance test mode (didnt quite bother). That was saved and i could only go back to endurance mode then.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone else getting a problem with the installation process??

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does anyone have or have links to this game?

never mind not released yet, it says late february

Last edited:
OP
M

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it may be a wee bit longer than that, the blog says if I am reading it correctly that he just needs to make a new intro cutscene thing. not sure if he's done after that or not. lets hope.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this is a slight necro, but can anyone translate what he's been saying on and on his twitter feed on the same site?

Been honestly really anticipating this game and I dunno if he just got sidetracked or had other problems, etc.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seeing the status on DL Site
Is to be schedule on Late June
That if nothing goes wrong and delayed

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've only read the first few recent tweets, but it's mainly about the upcoming Comiket. My guess is either the author plans to sell the game during that, or they're currently holding the project to get ready for Comiket. I personally think it's the latter if the game is to be released around June~July since iirc the next Comiket is on August, but we'll see.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I right in thinking that this is a 2d side scroller? Hard to tell from the pics alone from the site.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Am I right in thinking that this is a 2d side scroller? Hard to tell from the pics alone from the site.
Its more of a point and click iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.