Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Ecchi na Wake ga Nai

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

俺の妹がこんなにエッチなわけがない
Animated
Novel

Its a parody game about Oreimo.

The problem is, has anyone of you ever manage to click the buttons in the menu? I cant even click PLAY in the menu of the demo. Its driving me crazy. I want to know if I am the only one having problem to this. If so, please tell me how I can play it or maybe give me a save file to advance the menu screen.

Links :

-J

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Ecchi na Wake ga Nai

俺の妹がこんなにエッチなわけがない
Animated
Novel

Its a parody game about Oreimo.

The problem is, has anyone of you ever manage to click the buttons in the menu? I cant even click PLAY in the menu of the demo. Its driving me crazy. I want to know if I am the only one having problem to this. If so, please tell me how I can play it or maybe give me a save file to advance the menu screen.

Links :

-J
It's only you, I've played the game and never had...or heard of that problem. Are you getting any error messages beforehand? Do you use Japanese unicode? Are you set to admin (this actually matters for a few games)?
oh and you DO know that even if you get a save file it's useless if you can't access it through the menu screen....right!?

edit: Wow, actually found the game without any effort.....I'll send ya save files....at least I think they are the files. The saves are in order of the girls: Kirino, Kuroneko, Minami, Others.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
bgn

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried japanese locale, but still...

Anyway, you can right click at the menu and click load (I tried fooling around the text files but i dont know how)

I tried the save file and it worked but it looks like the problem is with me. I cant advance anymore other than a single line of text and some sounds in the background. I can click to skip through the OP movie but i cant left click to play. Aaah// WHYYY!!!

EDIT: I shouldn't have asked for the save files .. its making me more curious and furious since it wont work for me. HNNNNNNGGHHH
Thanks anyway. -sigh-

-J

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried japanese locale, but still...

Anyway, you can right click at the menu and click load (I tried fooling around the text files but i dont know how)

I tried the save file and it worked but it looks like the problem is with me. I cant advance anymore other than a single of text. I can click to skip through the OP movie but i cant left click to play. Aaah// WHYYY!!!

-J
If you can right click and it does something...then there's definitely something wrong on your end that it's not registering left clicks. Try changing your mouse settings so that left and right are opposite and see if that works (most likely won't but hey, it's for science!)

OP
bgn

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What a weird idea.

Doesn't work still.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Try

a) actually change your regional settings to Japanese, instead of using applocale

b) running the game in a compatibility mode. It is noted as supporting Windows XP, Windows 7. If you are using Windows 8 say try running in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

OP
bgn

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still doesnt work

must be something to do with my graphics settings. Ill try fooling around it sometime.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My left clicks dosen't work too. I highly suspect the game needs to be installed or have registery saved in the computer.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is the game any good ?

I liked Oreimo a lot back in the days. But this games looks realy cheap. I bet there is no more than 10 H-scenes in it,and some 2 hours of gameplay.

Am i wrong ?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I loved watching Oreimo when it came out, but the ending ruined it for me.

But it looks like Kuroneko is in this game, so i'll be sure to play it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I loved watching Oreimo when it came out, but the ending ruined it for me.

But it looks like Kuroneko is in this game, so i'll be sure to play it.
If you like Kuroneko, she has her very own made by GRAND+CROSS.

It's a company similar to PHAM! (making H games based on heroines from animes) but IMO of higher quality. to their game. Sadly, i myself do not own it.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you like Kuroneko, she has her very own made by GRAND+CROSS.

It's a company similar to PHAM! (making H games based on heroines from animes) but IMO of higher quality. to their game. Sadly, i myself do not own it.
Excellent. I did a bit of looking and found it. There's an Angel Beats one too, but I couldn't find that one.

Thanks for the info.