What's new

RPG RPG Maker REアニス

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, been away for quite some time. The last time I was here, I found the game REアニスVer3, any news on it's development? Is there a newer version, or has it been dropped?

Would be keen to know, appreciate anyone who can provide any information, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: REアニス

hey,

here you are ....

my translation says there will be something new end of april just wait 1-2 weeks then look agian :)

/edit if you mean this game ....

hf

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey do you know the password for download? thanks

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you're going to space it out, at least space it out properly: 96 52 86

The password itself has no spaces, for the record, but the number sequence represents the main character's measurements.

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

weird game... is there any walkthrough or anything? o_O
I only managed to get the scene in the train where she got groped in her uniform...

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

the first アニス got an rework..... and if i translate it right he is working on something new(or something like a rework but with different world setup)

besides that there are some other games from him.

REアニス is the first rework and i dont think he will work on that one anymore ^^

hm. and i dont know if there are still uploads of them somewhere on his blog .... :/

hf

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It goes like this:

アニス- First game by the author. No longer being worked on, but the latest version is available and playable.
Re:アニス- Revised version of the first game, features redone 3DCG graphics and is basically redone from the ground up. It's doubtful you'll find this available anywhere.
Re:アニスv2- Pretty much the same as Re:アニス, only redone to incorporate different costumes as equipment, though the clothing system didn't work all that well. Also no longer being worked on, but is available to play.
Re:アニスv3- COMPLETELY DIFFERENT setting and style from any of the previous アニス games. It's a modern setting and there aren't any battles or RPG elements that I know of. Still a work in progress.

The author also made two more games. One had a loli protagonist and was the basis for Re:アニスv3. The second starred a pink haired knight girl in the same fantasy world as Re:アニスv2. Was an RPG where you explored a multi-floor dungeon and featured a better clothing system than Re:アニスv2.

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

Re:アニスv3 how you call it is that what i mean on first row from my last post
and it is not "COMPLETELY DIFFERENT" !

1). there are still the same main heroine
2). you can move her freely do stuff with her and so on = RPG

and i dont think he will do other game type then that he done before,
but we will see ... there should be soon a new update ^^

hf

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

Re:アニスv3 how you call it is that what i mean on first row from my last post
and it is not "COMPLETELY DIFFERENT" !

1). there are still the same main heroine
2). you can move her freely do stuff with her and so on = RPG

and i dont think he will do other game type then that he done before,
but we will see ... there should be soon a new update ^^

hf
#1 Note that he says "completely different" SETTING AND STYLE (power of observation lvl 24 required) which I would say is a fairly accurate description

#2 Do any of you gents know the full name and/or any kind of a link to his elfina/pink hair/dungeon/other game thingy? Iv gone to his blog and searched a few of the names but I cant find any organized or moonspeak-translatable reference to the game :(

Plz and ty

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

#1 Note that he says "completely different" SETTING AND STYLE (power of observation lvl 24 required) which I would say is a fairly accurate description

#2 Do any of you gents know the full name and/or any kind of a link to his elfina/pink hair/dungeon/other game thingy? Iv gone to his blog and searched a few of the names but I cant find any organized or moonspeak-translatable reference to the game :(

Plz and ty

hey,

eh ...... you know the meaning of the word SETTING ? ... think about it and then pls read my post one more time PLS !

and the name from that pink haired girl game should be " 騎士モノ企画 "
and sry cant upload it .... he dont want other uploads besides that one from his blog page but just look maybe you find a upload of this game ....

hf

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

eh ...... you know the meaning of the word SETTING ? ... think about it and then pls read my post one more time PLS !

and the name from that pink haired girl game should be " 騎士モノ企画 "
and sry cant upload it .... he dont want other uploads besides that one from his blog page but just look maybe you find a upload of this game ....

hf
Thanks for the name, thats all I need. I think i can look around a little better after that.

As for setting:
set·ting
/ˈsetiNG/
Noun

The place or type of surroundings where something is positioned or where an event takes place: "a peaceful country setting".
The place and time at which a play, novel, or film is represented as happening: "short stories with a contemporary setting".

Seeing how one is an old fantasy setting, the other is modern day ish and probably in a different spot. yes that is a totally different setting.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the name, thats all I need. I think i can look around a little better after that.
You would probably be better off looking for エルフィンと魔塔0821, which is the name of the game (the number at the end is part of the filename for the last version).

You can find it with Google, or you can get it off the creator's Netriver, which is basically a chat room that hosts some of his stuff. It's the second link on the right side of the creator's blog.

OR, you could just get it from his BBS, which is the first link on the right side of the blog. Look for a topic called アニスロダうpの件(ぽじどら氏感謝です!), and it has links to the latest versions of his projects (except maybe Re:アニスv3).

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so... what is there to actually do in this game?
i found the train scene, the park scenes and the clinic scenes.

what about the "nightclub area"? all the doors open but nothing happens, i assume those aren't in yet?

Last edited:

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so... what is there to actually do in this game?
i found the train scene, the park scenes and the clinic scenes.

what about the "nightclub area"? all the doors open but nothing happens, i assume those aren't in yet?
the game still not complete

nightclub area didnot have scene yet (under progress "maybe" )

go to restaurant house have a scene too ( to have this scene first is look at computer & do first choice i think ) do this twice & go to restaurant in the morning

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone happen to find the "most complete" Re:アニスv2?

Iv gone to his DL page ( ) and as far as i understand it, Ver3 is up, the pink hair girl one is there, the original is available, and some patch to Ver2 is there but not the full version to put the patch on...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

go

then go to the second page, then scroll down till you find the picture of the girl with the pink hair.

just under it is a download link, might be what you are looking for.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems the link is down for the DL... talk about shitty luck :(

OP
H

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys, for the update.

The last time I played it, there wasn't anything in the town area. Hope it gets updated frequently.

Seems the link is down for the DL... talk about shitty luck :(
Yes, the file has been removed.

By the way, are the pictures on the creator's blog what he is currently working on? Or are they already in the game?

Last edited: