What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Wonder Rub demo on GoD

And Veronica just entered my list of favorite characters, damn she is hot as hell. That outfit, that ass, damn :D

Last edited:

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonder Rub demo on GoD

And Veronica just entered my list of favorite characters, damn she is hot as hell. That outfit, that ass, damn :D
Glad you liked her, she was my favorite as well, but most people on MnF picked Harlet as being better for some reason. If anything I'm glad guys with tastes similar to Haseo will hopefully like it as much as he did.

Btw,
Is out ;)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool. Does Miss Bellum appears on the game ? love that woman :)

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How many games releases and polls they usually do monthly?

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello! So I just saw Milf Titans 2, in secretive ways, don't ask or do, up to you. And I really enjoyed the game, the first scene I could do without and the double dick one was not needed for me, but everything went extremely well for my liking. Especially the big cyclops one, man that'll be a surprise for most. Take care everyone!:cool::D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Shit, I fuckin' liked it. He put a TON of work into it, from the title screen, to actual PPG stills, his own spin on the villains, and depicting my scenes down to the word.

He the fuckin' man.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello! So I just saw Milf Titans 2, in secretive ways, don't ask or do, up to you. And I really enjoyed the game, the first scene I could do without and the double dick one was not needed for me, but everything went extremely well for my liking. Especially the big cyclops one, man that'll be a surprise for most. Take care everyone!:cool::D
^This

Shit, I fuckin' liked it. He put a TON of work into it, from the title screen, to actual PPG stills, his own spin on the villains, and depicting my scenes down to the word.

He the fuckin' man.
And this ^
Pinoy is getting much better it appears.

Vadim actually made the beginning with voice, along with other things, and worked hard on it himself.
;)

Last edited:

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Forgive me for asking as im out of the loop but how do we get the new games now? or are we doing the "piracy is bad mkay" thing?

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got 7 messages asking where I found it. Again, I'll tell you through P.M if you ask, but other than thaaaat, again, fantastic game, I can't wait to see how Powerfuck Girls go, the title screen has already captured my eye. Take care, and Chocolate milk on!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright before I post the pictures I have a bit of a problem right now. Red Heat has a LOT of Scenes. My pictures count is at 128 right now, which means I have 128 pictures to release lol. This game is rather long and a majority of the early gameplay is nothing but dialogue so I hope you are all patient in getting to the sex scenes.

Here is the first set of Red Heat. Enjoy :)

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

128 pics? I think you need to do more than 9 a day for giving us pictures. And you don't have to worry about Wonder Rub, someone already posted a gallery. It's on g.e hentai. Sorry I can't post links for some reason.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

128 pics? I think you need to do more than 9 a day for giving us pictures. And you don't have to worry about Wonder Rub, someone already posted a gallery. It's on g.e hentai. Sorry I can't post links for some reason.
Don't worry I will lol. I always post 9 on my 1st set. Call it my OCD haha.

As for Wonder-Rub I do have to admit I am disappointed since I wanted to release them myself since it has one of the best females MnF has ever drawn. By the time I am done with Red Heat I am sure MnF will release another game so I am at least a few games behind MnF. Let's see what happens though lol.

Ride The Lightning

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok well.. if you could have Hermione's Milf (Not Hermione) transform in some kind of a way -this is to all- what would it be?

-Because I could change 2 scenes of Jeeva and HellRon into, 1 of something you'd like her transformed into, and the last scene of Jeeva and HellRon.

So..
I'd like maybe Grendel's mother from Beowulf, Selene from Underworld, or maybe a hot werewolf. That's just my opinion, though. I'm sure the game would still be good with Jeeva.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the hint, I didn't know they posted images from the games there. I took the opportunity to see Queen's Blade game and feel disappointed.
All the girls fucked in almost the same position with her boobs bouncing and, to make things worse, Menace is the only backwards?! WTF! :confused::confused::confused:
Cattleya is the only which I agree with the scene.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn Sin you bastard :D
Played Wonder Rub demo at least 10 times already. Veronica is so awesome. I love brunettes and redheads and junior goes crazy :D

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^This

And this ^
Pinoy is getting much better it appears.

Vadim actually made the beginning with voice, along with other things, and worked hard on it himself.
;)
pinoy and vadim worked hard on this game, that sounds promising.
As I looked forward to the game idea, I am pretty excited now...

after the last game of pinoy i didn´t look forward to this game anymore, but now I can look forward again.
thx for the info sin