RPG Maker Marionette Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Marionette Fantasy

Hi guy.

First of all, thanks for your kind words. It's highly appreciated.

Here is a small patch update.
I translated as well as I could the 4 remaining blocks I was blocked on and fixed a couple of obvious typos I noticed doing this.

I consider this patch is Alpha 1. Absolutely everything should be translated now, only typos are left and need to be fixed.

mega [dot] co [dot] nz/#!9owghYxZ!2M8Ng1JMP0UmnGRN5wfzPPO1E5BG1SFe0gy_mj07z4g

Have fun

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi guy.

I translated as well as I could the 4 remaining blocks I was blocked on and fixed a couple of obvious typos I noticed doing this.

I consider this patch is Alpha 1. Absolutely everything should be translated now, only typos are left and need to be fixed.

Have fun
Thank you so much for this! The game itself doesn't excite me too much but your translation has been wonderful. :D

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I invite you to join me and make some special thanks to Elseria who already helped with the translation, and who is now proofreading the game.

nacturnalshit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All hail translators!
All praise our mighty lords!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!
:D

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I invite you to join me and make some special thanks to Elseria who already helped with the translation, and who is now proofreading the game.

Thank you both for your hard work and dedication. Cheers!!!!!! :)

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi guy.

Have fun
Managed to find one untranslated line in the attached screenshot. Not a huge deal, since it's just an NPC in a place where the player would likely go straight to the boss anyway, but still.

Attachments

Elseria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the catch, I'll fix it when I get around to the proofreading (Which I'll probably start on ~Tuesday due to some delays...)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found a minor typo at the huge town (forgot name sorry but I think it's the 4th or 5th one)

Bathhouse where you take away Maria's clothes and her name appears as MAria in one of the dialogues.

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, nice catch!

Here is an updated patch including a translation for this missed dialog, and a fix for the typo noticed by pedomudkip.
Thanks!

Last edited:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, nice catch!

Here is an updated patch including a translation for this missed dialog, and a fix for the typo noticed by pedomudkip.
Thanks!

Just finished the game with your translation patch. Great job :)
Looking forward to your next project and as far I know, there's only some grammar mistakes here and there but not significant. Also, some of the text sort of disappears when the sentence is too long if you know what I mean.

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, thanks a lot for your test! If you remember where you noticed badly formatted text (which means text too long) or grammar errors, please tell us: that's what we are looking for :)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, thanks a lot for your test! If you remember where you noticed badly formatted text (which means text too long) or grammar errors, please tell us: that's what we are looking for :)
Ahh.. Sorry, I noticed them but I didn't take notes of the times they appeared. But don't worry haha, they didn't really impact the gameplay much since it's easy to guess which words are out of the message box.

Do you take requests or are you just translating the games that you personally like? Do appreciate your work especially with this game since the conversation between you and Maria is more often than not, comical XD

Strangerke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, it's hard to answer your question.
I'm not a translator, I'm a coder. I'm just too brain-dead currently to code, so I pick random games and translate them. I don't play them, it's just my little contribution to the community. I'm currently working on Adventures of Ritto, if you're interested.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=693809

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would you be able to re-upload the English version please and thankyou!

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is this your first translation? Very nice job, even if it sounds a little awkward and has some spelling errors from time to time and a few lines with the final boss are still moon runes... Still very appreciated that you adopted it after so many translators. Looking forward to future projects.

I was kinda hoping that after abusing her the whole game there would be some alternate choice for a perverted final wish instead of returning her back home. These games should sometimes embrace what they already are instead of trying to hammer in a sudden happy ending. Still enjoyed, just not like Arms Devicer, which is a pity because I love the premise.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah yes thank-you, always forget to check that thread haha

EDIT: I downloaded the file fine but after extracting for the .zip folder the .exe folder failed missing certain elements. Anyone else getting the same problem?

Last edited:

lewtondisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You could find the download link here
hxxp://www . ulmf . org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21803
(Replace xx with tt and the space between ".")
P/s: Not enough 15 posts to post an URL link sr about that
The link is dead there as well. Couldanyone reupload the translation patch?
Thanks guys!

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Would anyone be so kind to provide a workable link for the english version?

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is she a virgin?/ are virgin run possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.