What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あせろら / acerola] Magical Change Alice / マジカルチェンジアリス (RE149830) (RJ149830)

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alice's Magical Change

Do someone has a savegame to share with nearly everything? Will rep+ the shit out of you!

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do someone has a savegame to share with nearly everything? Will rep+ the shit out of you!
Savegame has all but 3 on first page, 1 on second/third/fourth missing. Second save slot talk to girl at desk then leave school, go left a zone for character model CG that isn't in gallery of student council president. Third save slot, go to bed for scene with character model CG that isn't in gallery of pink haired girl.

Attachments

DrGiantExplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Savegame has all but 3 on first page, 1 on second/third/fourth missing. Second save slot talk to girl at desk then leave school, go left a zone for character model CG that isn't in gallery of student council president. Third save slot, go to bed for scene with character model CG that isn't in gallery of pink haired girl.
My save has a few things yours doesn't, like the bathroom exhibitionism CGs and the hotel CGs, but yours has some stuff mine doesn't, like the succubus's last CG and a bunch of repeat CGs. Wish we could just combine them.

Attachments

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the savegames broes.

Gave you what you deserved (reputation)

Just that I missclicked for yours drGiantExplosion, I will add you rep whenever I can again. sorry ^^.

Orly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After completing quest 13 the girl isn't giving any more quests. Anyone have any ideas what I'm supposed to do? I'm thinking I failed quest 13 somehow

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who want the Game to "ver 1.06" :)

{DELETED - No Underage Content Links Allowed}

Sorry for my bad English :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

nyen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file that has the last scene for the NANO DESU girl?

masterofvin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sagaoz website (japanese site that has saves from game) posted a full save for this game not long ago. The website is a lil confusing to navigate so I uploaded the file here. Enjoy (yes the gallery is 100% complete)

edit: forgot to say this save is for version 106 (1.06) of the game

Attachments

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

help quest 41
i complete quest 49 but wheni come again i don't see bat boss

Last edited:

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do u get the 1st option with the blonde girl for quest 92 thought mayb it was cuz i hard 100 lewdness or lusty eyes/hearts in her eyes, or both but still didnt work no mater what i did, and been thinking mayb for the quest with the researcher guy outside the girls bathroom in the park who wants u to pee in cup, to do the blocked option mayb need 100 lewdness and hearts in her eyes, since it seems for other options for quests recently had hearts beside them, so like she couldnt resist and say no, by the time i thought of this id gotten too far and saved over the saves for b4 those quests so couldnt go back check myself without going thru 15+ and 50-70+ quests to find out, mayb ill try from the start of my new game+

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does someone have the cheat engine table for this game to modify everything i can modify everything after a while in game but i want to start with all the values modified since the beggining which is difficult due to address changing every time the game get restarted or i load a save.
EDIT : It seem nobody knows well i will keep my request active as all other and keep asking once in a while.
Also does someone knows how to increase karma because some events like the chikan event start only if you have bad karma.
1st Bar - HP
2nd Bar - MP
3rd Bar (it seem is a trauma bar it increases after you get punch even if the damage is zero it will increase up to 1000)
4th Bar - lust (increase up to 100)
5th bar - Karma (increase up to 1000)
Bottom bar - Pee bar (is hard to fill unless you take certain pills)
To get the succubus status is easy just get the trauma bar up to 1000 lust up to 100 and get raped after that you will get the succubus status (to recognize that she will have heart on her eyes) there is a way around is buying a medicine on the slumps there are 2 ways one that will give you succubus status the first one is keep taking the medicine to remove the succubus status until she pee herself is a side effect,the second way is taking the medicine to give you that status.
Easy way to get more karma is hard because sometimes it fills on its own other it will take a long time to fill

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I cant find a working link for this game. Was it that bad or is the dev a living nightmare for uploaders?^^

Edit: Nevermind.....my unbeatable searching skills found it. :S

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^The torrents on nyaa are well seeded.

The game isn't bad but the whole customization stuff is just a shitty gimmick that changes nothing gameplay wise.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

^The torrents on nyaa are well seeded.
Funny.....they all stopped at around 50%.^^ Well the game is nice so far. I wish there would have been more to change.

shadow20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you guys give me a hand every time i try to run the game it pops a message saying "cannot locate basic info data" and then the path, i downloaded the game from two diferent sites and from the message theres a folder called basicdata in wich there is game.dat, but the basicdata is a wolf archive

so anyone could give me a hand

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

patch 1.07 available at their blog.