What's new

SIM [Old Huntsman] Jack-o-nine-tails [SLG]

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [SLG] Jack-o-nine-tails

started poking around with this again but Im having problems my slave starts out feeble becomes weakened at some point then goes back and ends up unconscious it keeps warning me about her not getting enough food but giving her suplements, fresh food, my scraps etc and preparing the meals with the slave master doesn't seem to help so Im kind of like What the fuck at this point? I'm clearly giving her food but shes starving to death

Edit: nvm forgot you had to actually go buy groceries in this game

Last edited:

Elgate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I've got a small problem on hand her. I play the modded version HGG and i tattooed my slave so i could feed her with fiend cum. I got a fiend, and she milks him everyday. Awesome. Now, how the hell do i stop this monster from filling my storage? i Almost can't buy food for me and my assistant.

edit: i've been looking for answer for a whole afternoon. And i only know find there is no real problem. The cum does not take space. I just had my storage full from everything else.

Last edited:

Wayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have the same question, how do you actually offer/ sell your slave to those with requirements? I can't figure how to brand a slave.:confused:

You need Housing That place Called Slathria or what ever its called You can but a House there Or any other place Than after that Click on Your Slaves Picture than click on the word no Brand that Will trigger The Branding so than The No Bran d will be replaced with Branded Ie Your Brand Note You are unable to sell branded slaves at the slave market You need to wait till the Guild holds a Auction ie Guild Run Slave Action Than and only than can you sell Your Slave

Wayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks man. I didn't follow the "tick certain rules" thing and I chose to remain in outlasts quarter for now, but buying my 6th slave some starting clothes, haircut and spa really tuned her in positively for training and I almost didn't have to punish her. Casting magna magnificia the 1st day and one or two cruciato. Then slowly she learned doing stuff from simple housework to more demanding tasks. After some time she got devoted to the master.

On the side note I noticed something. I hope I'm interpreting it good.
For my 5th and 6th slave i pursued arena career. My 5th slave won 3rd or 4th battle and crowd verdicted that she earned her freedom (among russian stuff there was word "LI-BE-RO!"). And usually that meant my slave departed. I had to lose this LIBERO fights deliberately to keep gaining fame for her. However my 6th slave has 4 ranks in devotion to me and even though there was this LIBERO thing after the battle, seems like she chose to remain with me. If that's the case, having your slave close to you helps you with gladiator route cause fights are every 11 days and you would have to forfeit like one out of every 3 battles.
LIBERO Is Russian Word For Freedom

Your Slave Wins a LIBERO Match The Game Forces You to Freed Your Slave BUT If Your Slave Is Highly Devoted To You AND Does Not FEAR you She Will Opt TO Remain With You Instead Of Leaving You After She Gained her Freedom But If She Loses 2 Matches There wont Be a Third Match Because The Game Will Put Her To Death Or turn her Into Food (meat)

toradrow777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How are you guys even able to play it? I can't even find a qsp player that isn't in Russian.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How are you guys even able to play it? I can't even find a qsp player that isn't in Russian.
Use wiki if you need something.
Install guide

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this still getting updated? My russian is just below the average western CSGO player.

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this still getting updated? My russian is just below the average western CSGO player.
Not by the original creator as far as I know, but there is an HF fork thread with new content I believe.

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone re upload the trainer version 4 cause mega is down and i dont trust the other site, every time i tried to download from that site i got a virus.