What's new

RPG RPG Maker [dorgel] DEADNIGHT DEADNIGHT ~Melum of the Departed Souls~ / ~死霊の夜のメルム~ RE196683 RJ196683

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of DARK SPHERE (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28900)

Coming out late March

A black white n pink "Retro Horror" game made in VX Ace.
There's to be 12 animated H scenes and 11 CG ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [dorgel] DEADNIGHT ~死霊の夜のメルム~

Saw the pixel tag and got excited, and then I clicked the trailer. That animation... :confused:

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the pixel animation is decent..
i'll keep one eye to this game

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed their last game, until I more or less found all of the scenes. It's at least somewhat worth keeping an eye on, even if the animations look like they're moving at 1.5x speed.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The last game was good. Not sure about the B&W, but the animation looks okay. I hope the actual game animation doesn't move as fast as the trailer.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out :v

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played the full game, but the demo is a decent game. I don't think the demo had a save function, but you basically run around a village trying to find objects to solve puzzles like a point and click adventure game, while coming across scenarios with offputting art. Things like a weirdly shaped bartender, a demon crawling out of a well, a succubus, an innkeeper with an ax that patrols, and a tentacle monster under the village were in the demo.
The animation is better than the trailer let on, since it mostly just showed the very intense sections for the sake of trying to sell it. And the black and white does actually look good, and benefits the gameplay a bit because anything interactive becomes colored when you're about three spaces away. If you ever die, you keep all of your items, but it puts you back at the entrance to town. It's worth a shot.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Man an actual horror h-game. This is pretty cool but I feel like I'll just die over and over again with no progress because I can't read it haha.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is so bad for my heart,god...

Anyone has a full save,im stuck after having entered most of the mansion and that creep fucking scythe oldgrandma keep following me.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone provide audio folder of the game? The game is on anime-sharing, but it seems to lack a BGS file.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How much tentacle games T_T
Where is the good old big fat dude with a huge dick that fucks some innnoect girl games.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone provide audio folder of the game? The game is on anime-sharing, but it seems to lack a BGS file.
grab the trial from dlsite and use that audio folder. That worked for me.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, what's the code for the statue? I must've tried every possible combination (unless I f12'd too fast on the right attempt). Also, how to utilize turning into mouse? I figured you'd need that to go through the hole in a wall in the house where you moved the cabinet, but since the mouse spell lasts only 20 steps there's no way you can get there.

Last edited:

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, what's the code for the statue? I must've tried every possible combination (unless I f12'd too fast on the right attempt). Also, how to utilize turning into mouse? I figured you'd need that to go through the hole in a wall in the house where you moved the cabinet, but since the mouse spell lasts only 20 steps there's no way you can get there.
Rat spell:
You can take the sandwich that turns you into a rat by declining to eat it right away. it's then put in your inventory and you can eat it anywhere. You use the rat sandwich in a few different places.

Statue code:
The rat spell was your major blocker as you need it to advance pretty much everwhere, including to get the statue code. The actual numbers for the statue is hidden until you're told the code. If you want specifics on where the code comes from:

To get the code, turn into a rat infront of the maid to start her series of events. Afer an event or two (i forget), she tells you the code and 4th number options appear for the statue.

I finished the game. I really liked it. If anyone wants a full save i've attached it. Feel free to ask me questions if you're stuck. The game is pretty hard without a translator tool.

Attachments

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I randomly used one of the item in my inventory(not sure from where i got it,maybe from the guys that transform you into mouse if you use his second text option?) and it allowed me to pass the tiny hole as a mouse.

After this I did go back to the iin where you meat the first tentacle guys,break the pot,then proceed to find 3 big hay,2 of them are trap,and one does nothing?,I broke anothers pot and did go to the middle southest house,opened a musical chest that opened an underground passage but its blocked by rat?

Also If i try to explore outside,at north,and random tribbing girl come rape you and its game over.

Still no clue for statue code,and I believe I also tried every combination.

Rat spell:
You can take the sandwich that turns you into a rat by declining to eat it right away. it's then put in your inventory and you can eat it anywhere. You use the rat sandwich in a few different places.

Statue code:
The rat spell was your major blocker as you need it to advance pretty much everwhere, including to get the statue code. The actual numbers for the statue is hidden until you're told the code. If you want specifics on where the code comes from:

To get the code, turn into a rat infront of the maid to start her series of events. Afer an event or two (i forget), she tells you the code and 4th number options appear for the statue.

I finished the game. I really liked it. If anyone wants a full save i've attached it. Feel free to ask me questions if you're stuck. The game is pretty hard without a translator tool.
Oh nice thanks for the save.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any clue what you do after you talk to the rats and meet the giant tentacle monster? I'm currently stuck there.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have any clue what you do after you talk to the rats and meet the giant tentacle monster? I'm currently stuck there.
Were you able to get rid of the rats already or no? Did you go through the secret tunnel in the inn yet?

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't play it. It says unable to find file: Audio/BGS/ and some words that aren't in english.

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't play it. It says unable to find file: Audio/BGS/ and some words that aren't in english.
Yeah the uploader used bad stuff. Take the audio folders from the trial on DLsite and replace the game's with that.