What's new

VN/TEXT [Cherry Sock] Sisters' Secret

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just stumbled across this and decided i'll put a post up whilst it downloads. It looks quite good, you play at a police detective after a jewellery thief and it leads you to the suspects two sisters. Looks like there are two routes you can take, bad cop and good cop. It looks good.

Check the website out here, it has plenty more screenshots and information about the game including a free demo:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Sisters' Secret by Cherry Sock:

I've tried it out some months ago, and it's really good!
I'm waiting for the full release >.<

jg2142

Reputation score

That was pretty good. Definitely more of the scavenger hunt than a visual novel but not so frustrating that you want to hit tab through everything like some sort of flash game.

Wonder how long it'll take to release.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That was pretty good. Definitely more of the scavenger hunt than a visual novel but not so frustrating that you want to hit tab through everything like some sort of flash game.

Wonder how long it'll take to release.
From the author's site:
When can you play?

I really hope to finish the game in the first half of 2016
EDIT:
after going through comments, on April 14 he/she said that it will be ready in june or july.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the blackmail path unfinished? I can only progress on the nice path (the boring vanilla sex one.) After blackmailing her with the tape nothing seems to progress other than being able to collect the vanilla path items.

prpa1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the blackmail path unfinished? I can only progress on the nice path (the boring vanilla sex one.) After blackmailing her with the tape nothing seems to progress other than being able to collect the vanilla path items.
It is, you need more evidence,
after you blackmailed her with tape, plumber will show up by the pool, you need to borrow some tools, and get back to basement, there is a diamond in the wall.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can't figure out what to do with table in james's room, the ABC collums.

killbot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't figure out what to do with table in james's room, the ABC collums.
grab the drugs from the table drawer,head to the kitchen and use the drug on the coffee on the table,search his jacket once he is gone.Place the item on the table socket,adjust to ABBA.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently version 1.0.0a is now out! Find and play away!

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pleese a walkthrough ! I dont want to spend 10 hours just to get few boob pictures if i go wrong ;]

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played the game from start to finish yesterday, it was amazing, took about 4 hours without a walkthrough.

The art is great, the writing is actually pretty decent. It has good gameplay, and although the puzzles aren't super challenging (they are mostly about finding the right item to use at the right spot), they aren't tedious either. One other great thing is that the game offers the player more than the semblance of choice as your decisions at some points can affect the outcome of the game.

This game took me completely by surprise, the first I heard of it was yesterday when it was released. I really hope Cherrysock makes more games in the future as this one was great.

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to take the ring off the drainer?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I deleted the game because it was alright but (to my knowledge) there were only two scenes for each girl depending on whether or not you won their trust or forced them. I'll try to give somewhat of a walkthrough to get you guys in the right direction. This is going off of memory so I may be off a little bit or forget something but it should give you the general idea of what to do.

To start off, be sure to talk to the npcs about everything. You'll also want to grab everything you can. Im not entirely sure an everything's location but I'm sure you can figure it out by exhausting each location's interactables.

Okay so you get into the house after you do the whole intro sequence and you're immediately directed to the pool. You'll talk to Diana and she'll tell you to get her ipad so she can check her facebook first. While you're at the pool you'll want to ask her for the magazine she was reading on the side and go to the showers and grab the pool skimmer on the side.

After that you'll want to make your way to the hallway and you'll find the ipad under whatever was in there. I want to say it was a couch but I also want to say a bookshelf or something. From there you want to get into the ipad before you give it to her. Reading the magazine in your inventory tells you most girls have their birth date as their password. Going into the library you talk to Elizabeth and she'll tell you Diana's 20th birthday was 4 days ago. Looking at the date on the ipad you can use some simple math to find its something like 80894. You'll then find an email from her brother to her about things. You'll also want to talk to Elizabeth about Diana's favorite candy and what not. I think theres a paperclip here or something?

Following that you go back to the pool and give Diana the ipad and she'll take it from you. From there I believe she goes to her room to take a shower. Follow her to her room and she'll be looking at her facebook instead of taking a shower. Go down to the hall and use the pool skimmer on the router underneath the 2nd floor (roof of the ground floor) to turn off the router. Go back to Diana and she'll vent her frustrations about the internet not connecting. After she goes to the shower you can snoop around her place. Grab the camera on the desk first for later. I don't think the notebook is of any significance since I didn't find a use for it. In her room though you'll want to go to her desk and grab a piece of candy off of her night stand and then interact with her pillow to get her vibrator. Look at the shower door to get a peep scene.

I think you leave the room after that or so and come back to Diana now sitting on the couch in her room. Talk to her and exhaust all dialogue if you want and then give her the candy to initiate the first scene's quest line (if you want to call it that). She'll trust you enough to tell you that she'll tell you that shes missing her ring (which gives no significance if i remember correctly) and her camcorder that the butler took. Before you can get any of these you'll have to talk to get into the butler's room from the outside. Its kind of fuzzy how you get in there exactly with the process but the basic idea is you go to the backyard and look into his window because his door is locked and you go to Diana and ask about James or something.

Once you get to the point where you can talk to James about art he says he'll only show the painting he bought to someone who truly appreciates art. Go to the backyard and take a picture of the art and show to to Diana and she'll identify it for you. Talk to James about the art then and he'll let you see the picture he bought. Click on the window to unlock it with an excuse of looking at the painting from a different angle and then leave. Go to the back yard and go into Jame's room through the window. In his desk you'll want to take both medications and the flash light. Use the vibrator on the flashlight to exchange batteries. (Flashlight might be on the side of the room, i forget.)

From there go back into the kitchen and use the laxative on James' coffee or tea when hes not looking to get him to leave. Take the rod from his jacket pocket. Go back into his room and place the rod in the third slot and spell out ABBA to get the camcorder. From here the path splits into two: you can either earn Diana's trust or you can blackmail her to have sex with her.

Nice Route: To go the nice route you'll want to go and give her the camcorder. You can watch it if you want but you just have to give it to her. From there you'll earn her trust and plant the idea of running away with you instead of her brother if you find the diamonds. You also talk about celebrating this so you need champagne. To get that you'll want to go to the pool and talk to the handyman there. (He should be there now at least.) To get to his tools he'll say he needs them himself and he'll let you use them after hes done. Once he gives you the okay to use the cold water use the hot water to push him into the pool for fear of being burned. He storms off and you can use his tools. Go to the kitchen and enter the cellar, use the flashlight on the dark room.

You can grab the library ladder wheel here and use it on the wheel to get the bra on the top shelf and use the bra to get Diana her ring back if you wish. Use the pliers on the paperclip to pick the lock on the bottom shelf of the cabinet and retrieve both bottles. Bring back the champagne to Diana to celebrate and have a scene.

Naughty Route: Watch the camcorder and use it as blackmail to force her to have sex with you. She'll decline and say you have nothing on her to scare her. Do the whole plumber thing again to get the tools and get the booze again. This time you can interact with the wall with the D on it (you can in the nice route but I don't think it serves a purpose) and use the screwdriver on it to reveal the diamond. Use this to blackmail Diana and force her to have sex with you.

After either scene she should give you the letter her brother sent her which is chess related. Go down to the library and look at the book he listed, get the knight, and put it on the chess board. Use the letter on the chess board to unlock a secret room that has a letter in it to talk to Elizabeth to get the code to the vault. Leave the room to end the day and continue to try to fuck Elizabeth.

To get Elizabeth you first go to her room to find shes still there and upset about something. Talk to Diana to find her favorite food to get her out of her room. Go down to the kitchen and begin making Pancakes. Use the magazine on the stove to follow the pancake recipe to make a stack of pancakes. In order to make the syrup you'll need the blender, the strawberries, and the sugar from the cabinet. (BE sure to grab the spices as well for later) Use the strawberries on the blender to find it doesnt work. Go down to the cellar to find Bob and use the rum on him to get him to forgive you. Use the blender on bob and he'll fix it. Use the strawberries on the blender and then the sugar on the blender to make syrup for the pancakes. Go to Elizabeth and she'll leave. Search all the places to find her underwear and a note in the drawer but no letter.

Go to the kitchen to find Elizabeth isnt there. Go to the back yard to find shes warming up to run and talk to her to find she wants you to time her run around the house. She gives you access to her father's study. Click on the right painting and click on the chess piece to find a safe. Use the note from her drawer to unlock the safe and take everything in there. Use the key on the trophy cabinet and grab the stopwatch. (The broken trophy is for the naughty route, the empty bag is for both routes.)

Return to Elizabeth and use the stopwatch on her to get her to start. From there go into your inventory and use the heart medication on her water while shes gone. She'll come back immediately, drink, and pass out. You'll get a molestation scene while you pat her down for the letter but not go all the way. Leave the room and read the letter and then return to Elizabeth awake on her bed. Talk to her to begin her quest line.

Nice: She wants you to get rid of James. James should be in the hallway. You should be able to talk to him about Elizabeth and find that she was smoking weed and was the one to give the anonymous tip about the father's daughter. You learn that the father has no tolerance for drugs. Go into the kitchen after learning that the package is James' imported Colombian coffee and use the spices on the empty bag to make a weed bag and place it in the package. Talk to Diana to be a witness and go down to James and ask if you can have a cup of this high quality coffee. After a scene of Diana blowing up in James' face about going to her father, James resigns as the butler to keep his dignity.

Return to Elizabeth and you should be able to fuck her and get her virginity date to unlock the safe and end the game.

Naughty: Talk to James about the drugs and stuff again. This time talk to Elizabeth about it and she'll claim it wasn't hers but a friend's. Go to the backyard and search her back to find the broken trophy piece. Plant the weed bag there and talk to Diana to become a witness for you and then go use the Broken Trophy on Elizabeth to get her to fess up about it. You'll have a scene about finding the weed in her bag and Diana is a witness and she faces trouble with her father if it goes out. From there I believe you go to her room about it and force her to have sex with you and reveal her age when she lost her virginity to open the safe and beat the game

Hope this helps to some degree. I'm sure I missed a few details since this was off the top of my head from what I played yesterday before deleting the game.

Everblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I deleted the game because it was alright but (to my knowledge) there were only two scenes for each girl depending on whether or not you won their trust or forced them. I'll try to give somewhat of a walkthrough to get you guys in the right direction. This is going off of memory so I may be off a little bit or forget something but it should give you the general idea of what to do.

To start off, be sure to talk to the npcs about everything. You'll also want to grab everything you can. Im not entirely sure an everything's location but I'm sure you can figure it out by exhausting each location's interactables.

Okay so you get into the house after you do the whole intro sequence and you're immediately directed to the pool. You'll talk to Diana and she'll tell you to get her ipad so she can check her facebook first. While you're at the pool you'll want to ask her for the magazine she was reading on the side and go to the showers and grab the pool skimmer on the side.

After that you'll want to make your way to the hallway and you'll find the ipad under whatever was in there. I want to say it was a couch but I also want to say a bookshelf or something. From there you want to get into the ipad before you give it to her. Reading the magazine in your inventory tells you most girls have their birth date as their password. Going into the library you talk to Elizabeth and she'll tell you Diana's 20th birthday was 4 days ago. Looking at the date on the ipad you can use some simple math to find its something like 80894. You'll then find an email from her brother to her about things. You'll also want to talk to Elizabeth about Diana's favorite candy and what not. I think theres a paperclip here or something?

Following that you go back to the pool and give Diana the ipad and she'll take it from you. From there I believe she goes to her room to take a shower. Follow her to her room and she'll be looking at her facebook instead of taking a shower. Go down to the hall and use the pool skimmer on the router underneath the 2nd floor (roof of the ground floor) to turn off the router. Go back to Diana and she'll vent her frustrations about the internet not connecting. After she goes to the shower you can snoop around her place. Grab the camera on the desk first for later. I don't think the notebook is of any significance since I didn't find a use for it. In her room though you'll want to go to her desk and grab a piece of candy off of her night stand and then interact with her pillow to get her vibrator. Look at the shower door to get a peep scene.

I think you leave the room after that or so and come back to Diana now sitting on the couch in her room. Talk to her and exhaust all dialogue if you want and then give her the candy to initiate the first scene's quest line (if you want to call it that). She'll trust you enough to tell you that she'll tell you that shes missing her ring (which gives no significance if i remember correctly) and her camcorder that the butler took. Before you can get any of these you'll have to talk to get into the butler's room from the outside. Its kind of fuzzy how you get in there exactly with the process but the basic idea is you go to the backyard and look into his window because his door is locked and you go to Diana and ask about James or something.

Once you get to the point where you can talk to James about art he says he'll only show the painting he bought to someone who truly appreciates art. Go to the backyard and take a picture of the art and show to to Diana and she'll identify it for you. Talk to James about the art then and he'll let you see the picture he bought. Click on the window to unlock it with an excuse of looking at the painting from a different angle and then leave. Go to the back yard and go into Jame's room through the window. In his desk you'll want to take both medications and the flash light. Use the vibrator on the flashlight to exchange batteries. (Flashlight might be on the side of the room, i forget.)

From there go back into the kitchen and use the laxative on James' coffee or tea when hes not looking to get him to leave. Take the rod from his jacket pocket. Go back into his room and place the rod in the third slot and spell out ABBA to get the camcorder. From here the path splits into two: you can either earn Diana's trust or you can blackmail her to have sex with her.

Nice Route: To go the nice route you'll want to go and give her the camcorder. You can watch it if you want but you just have to give it to her. From there you'll earn her trust and plant the idea of running away with you instead of her brother if you find the diamonds. You also talk about celebrating this so you need champagne. To get that you'll want to go to the pool and talk to the handyman there. (He should be there now at least.) To get to his tools he'll say he needs them himself and he'll let you use them after hes done. Once he gives you the okay to use the cold water use the hot water to push him into the pool for fear of being burned. He storms off and you can use his tools. Go to the kitchen and enter the cellar, use the flashlight on the dark room.

You can grab the library ladder wheel here and use it on the wheel to get the bra on the top shelf and use the bra to get Diana her ring back if you wish. Use the pliers on the paperclip to pick the lock on the bottom shelf of the cabinet and retrieve both bottles. Bring back the champagne to Diana to celebrate and have a scene.

Naughty Route: Watch the camcorder and use it as blackmail to force her to have sex with you. She'll decline and say you have nothing on her to scare her. Do the whole plumber thing again to get the tools and get the booze again. This time you can interact with the wall with the D on it (you can in the nice route but I don't think it serves a purpose) and use the screwdriver on it to reveal the diamond. Use this to blackmail Diana and force her to have sex with you.

After either scene she should give you the letter her brother sent her which is chess related. Go down to the library and look at the book he listed, get the knight, and put it on the chess board. Use the letter on the chess board to unlock a secret room that has a letter in it to talk to Elizabeth to get the code to the vault. Leave the room to end the day and continue to try to fuck Elizabeth.

To get Elizabeth you first go to her room to find shes still there and upset about something. Talk to Diana to find her favorite food to get her out of her room. Go down to the kitchen and begin making Pancakes. Use the magazine on the stove to follow the pancake recipe to make a stack of pancakes. In order to make the syrup you'll need the blender, the strawberries, and the sugar from the cabinet. (BE sure to grab the spices as well for later) Use the strawberries on the blender to find it doesnt work. Go down to the cellar to find Bob and use the rum on him to get him to forgive you. Use the blender on bob and he'll fix it. Use the strawberries on the blender and then the sugar on the blender to make syrup for the pancakes. Go to Elizabeth and she'll leave. Search all the places to find her underwear and a note in the drawer but no letter.

Go to the kitchen to find Elizabeth isnt there. Go to the back yard to find shes warming up to run and talk to her to find she wants you to time her run around the house. She gives you access to her father's study. Click on the right painting and click on the chess piece to find a safe. Use the note from her drawer to unlock the safe and take everything in there. Use the key on the trophy cabinet and grab the stopwatch. (The broken trophy is for the naughty route, the empty bag is for both routes.)

Return to Elizabeth and use the stopwatch on her to get her to start. From there go into your inventory and use the heart medication on her water while shes gone. She'll come back immediately, drink, and pass out. You'll get a molestation scene while you pat her down for the letter but not go all the way. Leave the room and read the letter and then return to Elizabeth awake on her bed. Talk to her to begin her quest line.

Nice: She wants you to get rid of James. James should be in the hallway. You should be able to talk to him about Elizabeth and find that she was smoking weed and was the one to give the anonymous tip about the father's daughter. You learn that the father has no tolerance for drugs. Go into the kitchen after learning that the package is James' imported Colombian coffee and use the spices on the empty bag to make a weed bag and place it in the package. Talk to Diana to be a witness and go down to James and ask if you can have a cup of this high quality coffee. After a scene of Diana blowing up in James' face about going to her father, James resigns as the butler to keep his dignity.

Return to Elizabeth and you should be able to fuck her and get her virginity date to unlock the safe and end the game.

Naughty: Talk to James about the drugs and stuff again. This time talk to Elizabeth about it and she'll claim it wasn't hers but a friend's. Go to the backyard and search her back to find the broken trophy piece. Plant the weed bag there and talk to Diana to become a witness for you and then go use the Broken Trophy on Elizabeth to get her to fess up about it. You'll have a scene about finding the weed in her bag and Diana is a witness and she faces trouble with her father if it goes out. From there I believe you go to her room about it and force her to have sex with you and reveal her age when she lost her virginity to open the safe and beat the game

Hope this helps to some degree. I'm sure I missed a few details since this was off the top of my head from what I played yesterday before deleting the game.
Sonatafox's guide contains almost everything, but it's missing a couple of scenes. You can get a couple of special scenes at the end of the game, depending on how you play it:

Both the "good route" and "bad route" have a special ending scene. The sisters begin the game on bad terms with one another. In the good route, you need to fix their relationship, and in the bad route, you need to make it even worse:

Good route:

Diana is angry with Elizabeth because she believes that Elizabeth stole her ring. To fix this (good route), you should return Diana's ring to her and let her know that you found in by the pool. Diana will realize that she had made a mistake by accusing her sister, and seek reconciliation.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, is angry with Diana because she believes that Diana told her father that she was doing drugs. In order to fix this, we will have to convince her that it was not Diana, but someone else who snitched on her. To do this, we will need Bob's help. After you've won Bob's friendship with the rum, show him the typed note regarding Elizabeth's drug use. He will be able to forge a letter with someone else's handwriting, but needs a sample. For this purpose, give him the handwritten letter from the brother. Once he creates a forgery, present the new letter to Elizabeth. This will convince Elizabeth that it was her brother, rather than Diana, who informed her father. Elizabeth will then apologize to her sister.

Now that you've patched things up between the sisters, finish the game through the good route and enjoy your extra ending scene.

For the bad route:

Similar to the good route, but with a couple of changes. This time we need the sisters to hate each other. When you return Diana's ring, tell her that you found it in her sister's room. This will solidify her hatred towards Elizabeth.

For Elizabeth, we're going to remove any doubt from her mind that Diana set her up. When you ask Bob to make the forgery this time, give him Diana's notebook, then give the new note to Elizabeth.

Once you finish the bad route, the sisters will turn on each other, giving you an opportunity to take advantage of them again.

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am stuck. I cannot get into the trophy case with the key :(

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am stuck. I cannot get into the trophy case with the key :(
If you got the key, then all you need to do is use it in its hole in the middle of the case, if you need the key, it is in the safe, behind the paint in the same room (combination is inside elizabeth's drawer)

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sonatafox's guide contains almost everything, but it's missing a couple of scenes. You can get a couple of special scenes at the end of the game, depending on how you play it:

Both the "good route" and "bad route" have a special ending scene. The sisters begin the game on bad terms with one another. In the good route, you need to fix their relationship, and in the bad route, you need to make it even worse:

Good route:

Diana is angry with Elizabeth because she believes that Elizabeth stole her ring. To fix this (good route), you should return Diana's ring to her and let her know that you found in by the pool. Diana will realize that she had made a mistake by accusing her sister, and seek reconciliation.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, is angry with Diana because she believes that Diana told her father that she was doing drugs. In order to fix this, we will have to convince her that it was not Diana, but someone else who snitched on her. To do this, we will need Bob's help. After you've won Bob's friendship with the rum, show him the typed note regarding Elizabeth's drug use. He will be able to forge a letter with someone else's handwriting, but needs a sample. For this purpose, give him the handwritten letter from the brother. Once he creates a forgery, present the new letter to Elizabeth. This will convince Elizabeth that it was her brother, rather than Diana, who informed her father. Elizabeth will then apologize to her sister.

Now that you've patched things up between the sisters, finish the game through the good route and enjoy your extra ending scene.

For the bad route:

Similar to the good route, but with a couple of changes. This time we need the sisters to hate each other. When you return Diana's ring, tell her that you found it in her sister's room. This will solidify her hatred towards Elizabeth.

For Elizabeth, we're going to remove any doubt from her mind that Diana set her up. When you ask Bob to make the forgery this time, give him Diana's notebook, then give the new note to Elizabeth.

Once you finish the bad route, the sisters will turn on each other, giving you an opportunity to take advantage of them again.
Yeah i didn't get those extra scenes lol. I was wondering what good the notebook and such was and now I know.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

How to get roller for ladder in library?