What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Surprised there's no thread of this yet, at least not one I could find. This is basically a homage to Scaled Garden games, with a pretty sword-woman in a village. Same type of clothing system, animated attacks, tons of CGs per H-scene, lots of breast massages and non-standard combat. Demo is fairly nice with a bunch of scenes.

Haven't found the full game anywhere yet, though.

Translation thread.
Walkthrough
Ejaculation/creampie sound mod
RTP Standard Midi music (silent)

Last edited by a moderator:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

It's a rather nice game. I decided to give it a buy since indeed no one was talking about it. May need a walkthrough made for it, though, as I found endgame, but I know I missed a bunch of stuff.

Also looks like it will be getting updates at some point. he's releasing bug fixes now, and says he'll add more events once he's done with that

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im played the demo and oh yeeess this game is very nice,i hope see a link to it soon (unless i missed it )

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate to play the publicist, and usually I wouldn't do this but, here's a link for the game:

"What's the catch?"

I feel like you guys really need to try this game out, like, REALLY try so you can realize how amazing this game is and how good the author is, even tho the art is 3D I can say it is top tier 3D art and it rivals with many hand drawings out there.

The game plays something like Scale Garden early games with heavy corruption elements, a lot of work hours put into mapping and cool mechanics, balancing and what not, a lot of finesse and refining, definitely something worth rewarding for and that's where you guys come in.

My job here is divulgation, I know people don't give 3D a chance because of the trash tier 3D garbo custom crap around, but this one is THE REAL DEAL, so it is worth supporting, putting the word out for because this is the type of author WE, as a community that supports HRPG games, want to keep around, and showing our appreciation with our wallets is the way to do it.

Now, I don't know the dude, I'm doing this like, a superstar tweets something to channel some attention to something awesome, and this game is that, awesome, just wanted you guys to take a look, and, if you like, please consider purchasing the game from DLSite.

The author said he's gonna fix any bugs he might find, and he's working on expanding the game and creating even more H-Scenes (kind of like the ignorant countryside life author did) which the game definitely has room for, there's a few unused aka saved for later areas, including outdoor baths and what not and also adding a recollection room (definitely needed), also, the game has many H-scenes that are not just downright repetition of the previous one with just another guy, so yeah, if you can reward the author for his amazing work, please, consider doing it, too many amazing authors left the scene, let's try to keep the ones worth keeping at least.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tried the demo and thought it was quite good. I couldn't find it in my 2 min search on the english DL site. Is there an option to support the developer for non-japanese audiences?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried the demo and thought it was quite good. I couldn't find it in my 2 min search on the english DL site. Is there an option to support the developer for non-japanese audiences?
Not that I know of... :(

Maybe I should try contacting him on that sense, to see if he would consider putting the game on the English DLSite.

Just don't want him to feel discouraged by the relatively low amount of purchases, it's just a lot of bad experiences with similar games from the community, that's all.

Last edited:
Reputation score

I hate to play the publicist, and usually I wouldn't do this but, here's a link for the game:

"What's the catch?"

I feel like you guys really need to try this game out, like, REALLY try so you can realize how amazing this game is and how good the author is, even tho the art is 3D I can say it is top tier 3D art and it rivals with many hand drawings out there.

The game plays something like Scale Garden early games with heavy corruption elements, a lot of work hours put into mapping and cool mechanics, balancing and what not, a lot of finesse and refining, definitely something worth rewarding for and that's where you guys come in.

My job here is divulgation, I know people don't give 3D a chance because of the trash tier 3D garbo custom crap around, but this one is THE REAL DEAL, so it is worth supporting, putting the word out for because this is the type of author WE, as a community that supports HRPG games, want to keep around, and showing our appreciation with our wallets is the way to do it.

Now, I don't know the dude, I'm doing this like, a superstar tweets something to channel some attention to something awesome, and this game is that, awesome, just wanted you guys to take a look, and, if you like, please consider purchasing the game from DLSite.

The author said he's gonna fix any bugs he might find, and he's working on expanding the game and creating even more H-Scenes (kind of like the ignorant countryside life author did) which the game definitely has room for, there's a few unused aka saved for later areas, including outdoor baths and what not and also adding a recollection room (definitely needed), also, the game has many H-scenes that are not just downright repetition of the previous one with just another guy, so yeah, if you can reward the author for his amazing work, please, consider doing it, too many amazing authors left the scene, let's try to keep the ones worth keeping at least.

Very much thanks

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not that I know of... :(

Maybe I should try contacting him on that sense, to see if he would consider putting the game on the English DLSite.

Just don't want him to feel discouraged by the relatively low amount of purchases, it's just a lot of bad experiences with similar games from the community, that's all.
Is something like what ILL does with DnP viable. A sort of proxy donation by 'selling' CG items for a user chosen amount. Though if I'm the only one of this mindset, then it might not be worth the effort for the $20 I was going to throw their way.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is something like what ILL does with DnP viable. A sort of proxy donation by 'selling' CG items for a user chosen amount. Though if I'm the only one of this mindset, then it might not be worth the effort for the $20 I was going to throw their way.
Or, he could get a PayPal and voilá.

EDIT: Apparently residents of Japan can't receive donations... really? Some laws are just stupid.

Last edited:

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This creator definitely deserves support. I can confirm, for any Canadians at least, that the pivot prepaid visa from Petro Can works on Jap DLSite. That's how I was able to pick it up.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol I'm dumb I can't seem to do anything but wander around.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, some little guide would be interesting, cause i cant seem to find much after the trial, apart from going to the training place for the fencers i think? not much else...i mean, that i can find

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Or, he could get a PayPal and voilá.
PayPal would take all that money back if they realize what you're buying from him though.

The English DLSite might get this in a few days, they're always behind on their releases.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's one of those talk to everyone at start games.

At the beginning the game directs you to a few places, it doesn't even let you go to other ones, just talk to everyone there, it's really intuitive.

PayPal would take all that money back if they realize what you're buying from him though.

The English DLSite might get this in a few days, they're always behind on their releases.
You aren't buying anything, you got the game from here, all you're doing is donating to the guy, whatever amount you want xD

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

You aren't buying anything, you got the game from here, all you're doing is donating to the guy, whatever amount you want xD
Yeah but this IS PayPal we're talking about. They seem to hate being used to support NSFW things at all for some crazy, silly reason...

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah but this IS PayPal we're talking about. They seem to hate being used to support NSFW things at all for some crazy, silly reason...
I know, had to stop working with them.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a save about around the part where the plant monsters show up ish? play for a few hours and basically stop my save from working due to the glitchy hot spring.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A guy in my forum had the exact same problem, I'll upload one later, was waiting for the soon™ patch (supposed to come out today) and a few updates before making a walkthrough.

What are you guys thinking of the game so far?

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

its interesting but i have no idea what im doing. i cant seem to go anywhere haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.