What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Mijiishi ] [みじいし] Amour Maho Academy / アモル魔法学園 RE160355 RJ160355

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Author's blog:

Late November.

The title is roughly: Amor Magic Academy
This amor probably -

-x - There's been some images on the author's blog, but recently he finally gave it a title + some more infos on characters, so here goes.

The infos here are mostly google-fu + my guess on it, so I can totally be wrong.
And I'll try to link to the blogpost with image of characters as they are introduced (MC have no image)

Setting

A typical case of people discovering magic, but then monsters also start to appear, and magicians are the only one who can defeat them.

And to replenish magic power, magician needs to have sex with opposite gender (yes no yuri option)

And due to certain condition to birth more mages, most magicians now are more or less blood-related to some degree.

And the game take place at the titular Amor Magic Acedmy.

A government-run academy to train magicians, with the obligation of requiring to fight demons in exchange for license to use magic. There's also salary for fighting demons as well.
Then there's an extra rule here that's different from other schools...
(My guess, probably that all students must have sexual partner)

Characters
Main character
Enter the academy with his lover.
But since he lived outside the magician controlled area, he doesn't know much about common sense here.

First heroine: Remina

MC's lover and childhood friend
Have an impression of a cool and caring person.
While she looks like she's smart she can get fooled by people easily (hello NTR flag)
Lived in a motherless family so she's good at housework.
Since she too grew out outside the magician's zone, she doesn't know about common sense there or the special law of the magicians (this + above = fooled into NTR?)
Chose to become a mage to follow in her mother's footstep.
OUt of all the heroines, the one with the most common sense + the most normal.

Second heroine: Lini

(Well...that's an interesting image to introduce herself...)

MC's little sister and Remina's childhood friend (so possibly harem route)
Mild personality and very innocent.
Was a sickly child since young, but recently received special treatment. However in exchange for the treatment her fiance was decided and she had t leave the house as well for treatment. Recenly the rehab is finally over and she can move about like normal.
Because of the disease messes with the mind, she has a mind of a young child.
But she remembers MC and Remina and love the two very much (3p flag plz)
Enter the academy with her fiance to act together (so I guess she was just in hospital til now and she'll meet her fiance here?)
Doesn't know much about the magician zone, but the academy is willing to accept anyone regardless of their common sense so they don't care.

3rd heroine: Sakura

A classmate at school.
Cheerful and talkative person who love teasing others.
Wanted to be a magic doctor, but since there's no class for that she's studying to be magician as well as doctor.
Because without magic license you can't leave the island, she entered the academy to obtain one.
Since her goal is magic doctor, her test score is always good or perfect.
Being a native to the magician zone, she knows a lot both about magicians as well as the zone itself.
Prioritizing her dream first, doesn't care much about love.
Consider sex to simply be just something required to train in magic power, nothing more.

That's all for the heroines this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [みじいし] アモル魔法学園

I wonder who the cameo will be this time and how they will invoke Final Fantasy into the game.....

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\'x '\ Another update with the 3rd and final heroine for this game.

Next update would be other classmates

So essentially
First one - osananajimi + lover who's a seemingly cool but actually gullible type. Avoid her getting NTR'd during her route?

Second one - the airhead long-lost imouto who has a pre-determined fiance (Netori route?)

Third one - "I don't have time for love" SRS heroine, '. ' so it's basically making her dream come true + teaching her love in her route?

And considering the last one had only one harem scene (in true end), I'm hoping the harem aspect is more prevalent this time :v

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Characters intro #4, all male, essentially are:
The little sister's fiance
The studious's current partner (both doing this for the sake of magic power only, no feeling of love)
A rather dedicated teacher (been working here for years, always think of students, and if need be will be partner for girls)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'o '

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So after quickly going through the opening/a few in-game days...

The setting that female magician is the one who can fight + mana recharge via sex makes for a shitload of NTR moments
In the opening, the main heroine's virginity is taken as a sort of mandatory lesson to be able to use magic.

Then before heading out to fight monsters, it's mandatory to pair up and charge up mana (YOU can pick to not pair with the girl, which means she'll pair with someone else...)

And in case of losing and one girl is being raped silly, the other 2 girls are getting 'recharge' (usually not by you, since you're the newbie and not very good at it)

And at night it's recommended that guys sneak into girls room to get more intimacy in.

And that's just the story-based NTR.

Even the game mechanic favors all 3 NTR variants (netori, netorare, netorase)

See, each girl have 4 skill trees, according to possible partner (you + 3 guys), and having sex with said partner get point into the tree to unlock skills at certain value.

But that's not all, the girl can only have one primary lover, and the tree with said lover will have a cap of 100, while other guys will only go up to 70.

During the day you can also choose between going hunting, trying to get closer to the girls, or if they're your lover, lend them out...

I think you NTR lovers should be pleased with it.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [みじいし] アモル魔法学園 (so I heard you like NTR)

Anyone got a DL link? :)

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone got a DL link? :)
You can download the demo from the DLsite page. If you want the full game then you'll have to wait until it's actually released.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, it wasn't present in the demo so I'm wondering how they going to handle changing lovers. Will it be something you can actively do or based on stats? Either way it's going to be interesting.

A little more details.

First, in the demo it is possible to avoid netorare with Remina (after the first two scenes) but it most likely will not be with Lini and Sakura if you make them your lovers. Remina for the most part seems to only get caught up in Sato's tricks, and (though the scene was not in the demo) probably gets jealous from you choosing Lini at night. She has no partner at night if you sleep with Sakura. So, if you get Remina out of the situation with Sato, choose her as your partner during missions, and choose either her or Sakura at night NTR can be avoided. At least demo wise.

Second, now on to netori.......really there is none as the other two girls are already sleeping around and making them your lover isn't available. Lini your sister is especially active and will most likely have the most sexual experience of the three girls.

Third, mana. Mana is the currency of this game and there are various ways to get it. The first is the most straightforward, defeat enemies. The second is losing to enemies, however this will drop your affection/compatibility with the girl raped. And finally, there are npcs you can have sex with in the evening who will each give you a different amount.

Fourth, equipment. This game doesn't have armor, instead the girls equip up to 4 orbs that can have various effects from boosting stats, status immunity and elemental resistance. The better ones aren't really cheap.

Lastly, a list of changing scenes. For those who wish to find them on their own I'll put this in spoiler. Most happen in the evening. *edit* Whoops forgot to add some stuff to info and scenes.

Remina = White, short haired girl. You are her lover. Usually sleeps with no one if you just go to sleep at night. Usually found in classroom, but in Library on Wednesday.
Your default name is Akira.
Lini = Black haired girl, she's your sister. Her lover/fiance is Biggu (seriously, that's his name). Usually sleeps with Biggu but will randomly sleep with Erol or Sato at night. Usually found in science room.
Sakura = Pink haired girl. Her lover is Erol. Like Lini, usually sleeps with Erol at night but will randomly sleep with Biggu or Sato. Usually found in nurse office, but in library on Tuesday.

Monday:
Lini will be in the classroom after school, if you don't go home together she will have sex with Erol(Sakura's Lover) in the evening. Sprite sex + standing CG.
Couple in classroom (everyday). Sprite sex.
Couple in 3rd year bathroom stall (after school + Evening). Sprite sex.
2x teachers and students in teacher lounge (everyday). Sprite sex.
Female teacher able to ask for mana (everyday). Sprite sex.
2 couples in 2nd year bathroom (everyday). Sprite sex.
Female toilet in 3rd year bathroom, can sex for mana. Sprite sex.
3rd year student in 3rd year hallway can ask for sex. Sprite sex.
If you choose Lini for your partner at night, Remina will have scene with Biggu. (Unviewable)

Tuesday:
Erol with random npc in nurse office. Sprite sex.
Remina will be in science room, if you don't go home together she will have sex with Sato after evening but before night. If you talk (just examine not the option) to her, the scene will be viewable. (not talked) just stats, (talked) CG.
Couple in 3rd year bathroom urinal. Sprite sex
No female toilet today.
3rd year student preoccupied.
If you choose Lini for your partner at night, Remina will have scene with Erol. Standing CG.

Wednesday:
Erol with random npc in 1st year hallway. Sprite sex.
Female toilet available.
3rd year available.
If you choose Lini for your partner at night, Remina will have scene with Sato. (Unviewable)

Thursday:
Erol in 1st year hallway again.
Couple in 3rd year bathroom stall again.
No female toilet.
3rd year preoccupied.
Remina x Biggu if Lini choosing at night.

Friday:
Sakura will be outside classroom, if you don't go home together will have sex with Biggu in evening. Sprite sex + Standing CG.
Erol in 1st year hallway.
Couple in 3rd year bathroom urinal again.
Female toilet available.
3rd year in hallway available.
Although Sato is in the science room with Lini, surprisingly nothing happens. No, i'm not disappointed.......much.

Missions:
No available CG for choosing Remina or Lini, CG for Sakura.
CG for Remina with Biggu if Lini or Sakura chosen.
Otherwise, the girls tend to sleep with lover if you choose Remina.
Rape CG for Lini upon losing in forest.
No CG for losing during first dungeon.

No weekend stuff as of demo.

During any day, if you choose to go home with a girl. Going left will take you to the station where you can sometimes get an extra scene to score more affection with the girl. Going right takes you to a love hotel, however the scenes are not available in the demo.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, basically the default lover is the one you want to for a vanilla or NTR experience. The Pink haired one.

The "little sister" is the one you want for a netori experience (Though depending on her ability to understand love it might just be a sex friends bonanza). The Black haired girl.

The Classmate is the girl you want for a difficult capture into your love town or to just enjoy watching her screw around for the sake of magic. The White haired chick.

Man this developer has amazing insight on what the fans would want. He didn't even need resort to using a poll. His last game is great too, I just hope he doesn't add a game over sequence if you fail to do the right thing like last game. A real pain to have to wait for a walk-through...

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, basically the default lover is the one you want to for a vanilla or NTR experience. The Pink haired one.

The "little sister" is the one you want for a netori experience (Though depending on her ability to understand love it might just be a sex friends bonanza). The Black haired girl.

The Classmate is the girl you want for a difficult capture into love town or to just enjoy watching her screw around for the sake of magic. The White haired chick.

Man this developer has amazing insight on what the fans would want. He didn't even need resort to using a poll. His last game is great too, I just hope he doesn't add a game over sequence if you fail to do the right thing like last game. A real pain to have to wait for a walk-through...
Negative, the default lover is the white haired girl. The classmate is the pink haired girl.

His last game was too good. There's quite a number of things that were present in his 2nd and 3rd game that I would have loved to see in this game. sadly, they are not present. Like mid-battle sex (2nd game) or rape (3rd game). We we have to see in the full game if you can watch your lover if you send her out with someone else (3rd game). But so far I'm really excited by this one, it may definitely require a walkthrough much like the 3rd game.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Negative, the default lover is the white haired girl. The classmate is the pink haired girl.
Oh, alright. Thanks.

His last game was too good. There's quite a number of things that were present in his 2nd and 3rd game that I would have loved to see in this game. sadly, they are not present. Like mid-battle sex (2nd game) or rape (3rd game). We we have to see in the full game if you can watch your lover if you send her out with someone else (3rd game). But so far I'm really excited by this one, it may definitely require a walkthrough much like the 3rd game.
A sacrifice no one wanted to be sure. The games that have mid battle sex may be my favorite form of HRPG yet. Also sad news for gaijins, it's worth a shot anyway but I'm not afraid to drop it for a full save if things get cryptic then. Playing with switches that have too many variables breaks the story.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It is a trial lots of things are lock hopefully it will be there or Before author releases it we can Message his blog to return or implement it by the final release

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is a trial lots of things are lock hopefully it will be there or Before author releases it we can Message his blog to return or implement it by the final release
To be honest, at this stage I would rather it not be in then them taking the time and possibly delaying the game to put it in.

I do however, and I somehow missed this, would like to see the slight animation during the standing CG H added to this game (another from the 3rd game). Might not be there since it's a trial but that's not really something you would hold off on if it was in so it's probably safe to say it's not present.

@Mikufanboy
It'll depend greatly on how things influence the endings if there will be multiple ones like the 3rd game. The H scenes themselves I found with little to no problems just a matter of 'right place, right time'. If the endings are start forward, a walkthrough won't really be necessary just people with patience and an eye for changes.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If there is no delay then theres only 2 weeks left :D

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If there is no delay then theres only 2 weeks left :D
The game will either be late or be missing content that is patched in later.

b.dlsite.net/RG17434/archives/46849218.html

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game will either be late or be missing content that is patched in later.

b.dlsite.net/RG17434/archives/46849218.html
if by patch later is like not major contents or contents that is in main story line is fine like the last game the extra missing content was just a scene with a item shop girl which isnt really game breakings and easy to unlock

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New post in blog, no idea what it says tho; think he sent it for approval?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New post in blog, no idea what it says tho; think he sent it for approval?
No. He's still working. And fixing bugs.

Things that will be patched in later are

* Events
* Recollection room
* More events
* Bonus dungeon
* Even more events

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New blog post, not sure what it says, google leads me to think that they sent it for review, but idk thats also what i thought last post was about. Maybe I just want it to be released already :rolleyes: