turbobit.net/jhtmt8ibuaf5.html
turbobit.net/47nu76vkpta7.html
turbobit.net/tkv1k0nnq1gp.html

or

extabit.com/file/28cjhobvnuq94/UDKInstall-LD.part1.rar
extabit.com/file/28cjhoa0y5w0o/UDKInstall-LD.part2.rar
extabit.com/file/28cjhoa0zfjjc/UDKInstall-LD.part3.rar
extabit.com/file/28cjhoa5c45bs/UDKInstall-LD.part4.rar

The reason why I post this is because the first episode is coming December 20.

Sadly, the demo is only in those links.

Last edited by a moderator:

justwdn

Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Seems Legit.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is so very demanding! I have a pretty good rig and it just barely runs. Although I was also forced to play it at a higher resolution as anything below that made the fonts unreadably small.

It DOES seem to have like a thousand different effects trying to make WoW models look good, though. Disabling them (through one of the Function keys, not sure which one) made it playable (and look bad).

If they somehow improve movement and the interface for it's release, it could be a pretty good game!

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like a game that I'm going to watching out for.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It needs to be polished so much. Besides the performance issues, you clip against EVERYTHING, running up and down staircases makes the model stagger up and down across the incline/decline, collisions are awful and you could very easily get stuck trying to jump onto a table, camera is sluggish and unforgiving, you steer like a car instead of being able to run in circles freely with WASD and simply control the camera with the mouse, the layout of the town and scenery is fine but the layout of the missions and goals are confusing and goals nearly impossible to find with no visual cues towards the mission points, and the demo suddenly shuts down after the scene where the motorcycle crashes into the wolf thing.

It's an ambitious project and I commend the maker for his/her (his) stellar progress, but this game has too many issues so far to be an enjoyable and playable experience.

Little Thief

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is my favorite Thread when lukers came out of the shadows & discussing a good game :>

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would test this game if I actually had some idea what the controls are beside camera, walking and running. How do I draw my weapon? And how the hell do I get out that fort you start in?

PS.: I never player wow.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

do you have some screenshot :D

by the way : this is a funny name

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would test this game if I actually had some idea what the controls are beside camera, walking and running. How do I draw my weapon? And how the hell do I get out that fort you start in?

PS.: I never player wow.
Inventory can be opened with I, but it seems to be mostly incomplete. Besides being a pain to actually "equip" something, there doesn't seem to be any changes by having it equipped. You seem to be able to attack by pressing left click. However, there are no animations attached to this action and you'll only, sometimes, hear the sound of Sword hitting stuff. I believe it's easier to get the sound by... attacking the... toilets...

You can talk/use by pressing E. Except there's not many clues about what you can talk/use, so it's mostly guesswork. Some items, like the Knife and Key, shine to let you know you can get them.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whorecraft Anthology (Daemia + Alexstrasza)
The Adventures of Daemia
T18A11O12D

The Chronicles of Alexstrasza
T18C11O12A

It appears that these are demos after all, sorry for any inconvenience

Last edited:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi, I posted these in another thread about this, as far as I know they're the full thing, I found them on another site, my current system can't run them, but they should be OK.
The Adventures of Daemia
T18A11O12D

T18C11O12A

If they are only demos let me know and I'll alter accordingly.
With 2gb each I'd be impressed if they weren't.

I'll be downloading them to check it out. Hope the host doesn't bug out midway though.

Thank you for sharing.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those links he provided.. Oh boy, it took me 1 day to download the damn demo.
What little i saw during the playthrough was nice, short but nice.

Anyways I've uploaded the entire thing to Mediafire for now as the links he provided was way to slow. 4-parts linked to 1 folder.

- New link! Mediafire folder with 4 links (200mb) files.

Currently downloading the two other games he has that has been posted and will probably mirror them too.

Last edited:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi, I posted these in another thread about this, as far as I know they're the full thing, I found them on another site, my current system can't run them, but they should be OK.
The Adventures of Daemia
T18A11O12D

T18C11O12A

If they are only demos let me know and I'll alter accordingly.
Adventures of Daemia is downloading at 20kb/s so I won't be checking it any time soon if ever.

However! The Chronicles of Alexstrasza is a "Pre-Demo Beta". It also is a LOT lighter requirement-wise than the first Demo we got on this thread. It runs pretty fine on my rig and it seems to have a better interface to boot!

Anyone having any luck with the Daemia link?

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just made this post to bump the thread with mediafire link(s) for the demo along with some screenshots.

World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1 file | 600 mb
-

There's very little to do in this demo, as far as I could tell you can only get 1 sex scene (4 positions in one montage) and a small puzzle on how to get out of there.
Graphics is nice, but the models are low poly so you can see some blocky/square models. But then again, when has that ever stopped one from using the power of fap.

The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A - 2 Parts | 1.4 gb
File 01
File 02

EDIT it seems I've mixed up the files, "Whorecraft: The chronicles of Alexstrasza - Demo" is actually "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - Pre-demo - T18C11O12A" and Vice Verse. I would take down the torrent and fix it, but there are all ready people downloading it. So just keep this in mind.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Just made this post to bump the thread with mediafire link(s) for the demo along with some screenshots.

World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza
- 4 links in 1 folder 200mb parts.

There's very little to do in this demo, as far as I could tell you can only get 1 sex scene (4 positions in one montage) and a small puzzle on how to get out of there.
Graphics is nice, but the models are low poly so you can see some blocky/square models. But then again, when has that ever stopped one from using the power of fap.

I'm also uploading The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A to mediafire, still 8 hours to go on the other download :( If there is any specific request on mirrors then do tell me. ( Mediafire only allows for 200 mb parts..)

Edit: It seems that "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A" Is just a Pre-demo release, it does hold a few more sex scenes with some stiff animations and bugs.

Screw it, it takes me too long to upload to another site, I'll just use torrent. Added them as an attachment. 7 hours left of T18C11O12A, sigh...
Many thanks for reuploading to better website man. What about adventures of Daemia, will you be uploading that one as well?
Not trying to sound too demanding, but just curious, thanks again :)

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Many thanks for reuploading to better website man. What about adventures of Daemia, will you be uploading that one as well?
Not trying to sound too demanding, but just curious, thanks again :)
It is the plan, though going slow since the download is going at 20 kb/sec... 6 hours left until the download is finished. Once it's finished I'll do a mediafire upload and torrent.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza
- 4 links in 1 folder 200mb parts.

I'm also uploading The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A to mediafire, still 8 hours to go on the other download :( If there is any specific request on mirrors then do tell me. ( Mediafire only allows for 200 mb parts..)

Edit: It seems that "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A" Is just a Pre-demo release, it does hold a few more sex scenes with some stiff animations and bugs.

Screw it, it takes me too long to upload to another site, I'll just use torrent. Added them as an attachment. 7 hours left of T18C11O12A, sigh...

EDIT 2: it seems I've mixed up the files, "Whorecraft: The chronicles of Alexstrasza - Demo" is actually "The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - Pre-demo - T18C11O12A" and Vice Verse. I would take down the torrent and fix it, but there are all ready people downloading it. So just keep this in mind.

Thanks for you Meidafire links, the only problem Im having is trying to download the third and forth one and getting a split archive block that says this:
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

Do I have to wait for the first and second file to be done before downloading 3 and 4?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks for you Meidafire links, the only problem Im having is trying to download the third and forth one and getting a split archive block that says this:
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

Do I have to wait for the first and second file to be done before downloading 3 and 4?
Mediafire blocks Split Archives in RAR (possibly Zip) after 10 downloads... It does not come back. It also blocks, after 10 downloads, any files encrypted with a password.

The uploader would have to reupload them for it to work again. Most have been using 7zip, as it is not detected as a Split Archive by Mediafire's algorithm... yet.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire blocks Split Archives in RAR (possibly Zip) after 10 downloads... It does not come back. It also blocks, after 10 downloads, any files encrypted with a password.

The uploader would have to re-upload them for it to work again. Most have been using 7zip, as it is not detected as a Split Archive by Mediafire's algorithm... yet.
Damn, I did not know that... So then what is the best File-sharing service out there currently? Which has high upload limit/high speed with minimum penalty on download capacity ? I won't bother uploading if it's going to be restricted like that.

Here are some new links

World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1 file | 600 mb
-

The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A - 2 Parts | 1.4 gb
Part 01
Part 02

Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia 3 Parts | 745 mb 1.7 Gb
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03

Last edited: