What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

the thing about anything not black is that when it comes down to it the big problem for now is art as the best solution imo to help plats/golds is to share the path choice but i think that they cant do this because theres so many of them getting 2 more artworks and tons of spritework for each would be a massive undertaking im actually very surprised theyve only skipped a few out of each class

i hope they treat archers kind they really do need something big to catch up to pirates and other range types even sandra in some cases

as for gunners to me its kinda a map by map basis as in some maps favor ranged units some favor melee

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well thats kind of the point of all the classes, you need to focus more on the map rather than just how powerful are your units, for noobs that don't have many units this is a must since they can power lvl their way through, for vets is just annoying since they have to check every little detail. I'm starting to think that this was the intention all along. It's more obvious now that we have more units with different hybrid perks.

Is unthinkable that all rarities could have access to different branches, first that could take coolness points from blacks and second is the amount of money they have to pour per artist and the devs.

Several units are missing their 2aw art but some were expected (Thetis) some weren't a surprise (Leshia and Meiling) in other cases it was just a matter of time (Saria). So lets just hope cannoners get some pretty good artworks (specially Freddy i would hate if she had someting like Ester [Big breast + tiny head])

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i agree its unthinkable and would take away from black uniqueness but without it or something better your unfortunately bound to have units like miruno who gain nothing from it and remains largely the same and gets overtaken by new and better units eventually or even units inside there own class cause they got the good path

its likely far to late now but they could have made aw2 unit based rather then a class based

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Threat of the Dark Knights event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the week, and so we prepare for the new event. Well, "new", as it was supposed to be held a long time ago. In fact it was supposed to be the first event in one arc interconnected by recurring enemies. Arc that we have gotten in reverse. Yes we are finally will be able witness the first moment of the Unchivalrous Order of Dark Knighthood!!! So let's prepare for the Threat of the Dark Knights!

Event runs: 2017-05-23 to 2017-05-30

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event.You obtain copies of event unit as a direct drop from event maps and upgrade it via regular unit combination for Cost Reductions and Skill Ups

Introducing the Dark Knight Yurina! She was supposed to be our first taste of the unholy powers of Dark Fighters, so she sets standards with defense comparable to attack-oriented Heavy Armors and attack rivaling best Valkyries (of the same rarity) into solid 2-block body with 15 MR to boot. Her skill is Dark Knighthood's signature Dark Aura, in this iteration cutting the attack power of all enemies by up to 10% for up to 30s. She is also have a distinction among Dark Fighter girls for her image not be completely destroyed by Awakening into Paladin ;) Said Awakening gives her additional 10 MR, bringing her resistance to respectable 25%, and additionally makes her defense increase the less health she have, for x1.5 def under half HP. Skill Awakening, whenever it comes to us, makes her skill double her defense in addition to debuffing enemies attack, for a whole minute. That, combined with Paladin's class passive, turns her into very respectable tank, and, considering her 25 MR, lightning rod. Only downside is, that awakened skill in only usable once per battle)

Noted enemy stats
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]MAP[/B] │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ [url=http://i.gyazo.com/1bf9a3a159d805df7b27818d15b6c7da.png]Black Axe[/url] │ Physical    │  3500 │  700 │  300 │  0 │  85 │  3  │  /                  │
│ cavalry   │ Melee       │  3850 │  770 │  300 │  0 │  85 │  4  │ {Fast moving speed  │
│           │             │  4200 │  840 │  300 │  0 │  85 │  5  │  \                  │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ [url=https://i.gyazo.com/e57c94ae20d58f1884c0b51441e27f7a.png]Yurina[/url]    │ Physical    │  2520 │  409 │  200 │  0 │ 113 │  2  │ Slow moving speed   │
│           │ Melee       │  4400 │  715 │  200 │  0 │ 113 │  4  │ Skill aura effect:  │
│           │             │  4800 │  780 │  200 │  0 │ 113 │  5  │ your units -30% atk │
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.8 for first maps, 0.9 for second, 1.0 for third, 1.1 for fourth, 1.2 for the fifth.
Table above already shows corrected numbers.

Maps
Declaration of War
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  100 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  450 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 31 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
The cursed warriors who chose the destiny to keep fighting forever are attacking the Temple!
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:

Drops:

The Dark Saint
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 32 │
What sort of existence is leading the Dark Order Group?
Gimmick: Poison (-5 HP / 0.5s). While Yurina is on the field, -30% attack for our units
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Pursuit
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  350 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 36 │
Before the Dark Order regroups, aim to crush their battle formation!
Gimmick: Poison (-5 HP / 0.5s).
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Dark Wave
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 35 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  400 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1875 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 40 │
Can you save Yurina from the dark spell controlling her?
Gimmick: Poison (-5 HP / 0.5s). While Yurina is on the field, -30% attack for our units
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Decisive Battle X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 60 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  500 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  6 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 4500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 40 │
The decisive battle with Brotherhood of Dark Knights!
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Comments about the event
It's a fight against Dark Knights Order, so expect a lot of armors here. Prepare witches, mages or bandits accordingly.) When skill-aura covered Yurina is on the field, all our units attack power will decrease by 30%, so it might be best to burn her down ASAP.

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Heavy ( ) (map 2);
  • Bandit ( ) (map 3);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 3);
  • Witch ( ) (map 4);
  • Valkyrie ( ) (map 5).

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬──────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 2558 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ melee│
├─────┼──────╫───────┼──────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  714 ║ [B]Block[/B] │   2  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  512 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  26  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   0  ║       │      │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴──────┘
Skill: Darkness Aura: 30s; all enemy attack -10%; AS: 62; WT: 35; CT: 70
Awakened Ability: Magic Resistance: +10 MR.
Awakened Skill (NI): Sacred Aura: 60s; defense 2x; enemy physical attacks -10%; once per battle; AS: 62; WT: 50; CT: 0

New Classes Being Introduced
Should have bees Dark Fighter / Dark Knight / Paladin, but we already have Elva :D

Finally, the beginning! XD

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

Xion

Reputation score

She doesn't even have her Seraphim art. Maybe it will be something cool?
I'm pretty sure thats not it, i mean 2aw Saria was impresive without her third artwork, even the even black valkytie got better after 2aw and she doesn't have a new art, the problem with Miruno is that she got a defensive bonus, unlike the other angels she isn't meant to block thanks to her range atk. But i guess devs needed to screw her since she was too good for a free plat, well at least we still have W.E.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That tweet makes me chuckle. It's almost like people have been ready for this event for years and given up on it coming multiple times over. I think we're very much ready for this long overdue event.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know much about this upcoming event unit, but I am kind of keen to finally see the start of the Dark Knight storyline.

I still haven't 3-starred all the missions of the Dark Priest event, and don't know if I'll manage at all(I don't feel like using a guide).
As someone who makes embarrassingly frequent screw-ups in even the simplest mathematical problems, how far off a perfect score can I be and get Verdinate at her best?
I 3-starred all but the 100cha and the Forest Beasts missions(where I got 2 & 1 star respectively), that should be enough, right?
I know it's a dumb question, but I frequently miscount or miscalculate simple things.

I'll probably give the 100cha map a few more tries anyway, as it seems the more interesting of the 2.

Xion

Reputation score

jajajaja thats mostly due to how the devs handle the game during its first year and half, the really start taking form recently, you can view Yurina's event has a revival at this point, its not like she is a unknown unit or we don't know of her class. Is more funny that we have Danchou and Fuku-Danchou before getting one of the soldiers from the now already destroyed Dark knighthood xD

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As someone who makes embarrassingly frequent screw-ups in even the simplest mathematical problems, how far off a perfect score can I be and get Verdinate at her best?
I 3-starred all but the 100cha and the Forest Beasts missions(where I got 2 & 1 star respectively), that should be enough, right?
I know it's a dumb question, but I frequently miscount or miscalculate simple things.
27 stars is the most you need for her and you have 27 stars assuming you've not missed anything out there, the only rewards you're missing are the ones for 3 starring those last 2 maps.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

26 stars is all you need.

getting level 40-50 is no huge deal

0nymous

Reputation score

That 50% droprate on 60/7 unit farm missions is a fucking joke. I got more silver units than Lynns. 5 soldiers and 4 bandits, and 8 Lynns total, not enough getting me to 6/10 skill.

Xion

Reputation score

That 50% droprate on 60/7 unit farm missions is a fucking joke. I got more silver units than Lynns. 5 soldiers and 4 bandits, and 8 Lynns total, not enough getting me to 6/10 skill.
If you only did the last map for a week then thats pretty standar result, after all is not exactly 50% is around 50% also remember that rng is rng there is no real way to fight agaisnt it.

On the other hand tomorrow comes Yurina so your suffering is not over yet, get ready for round 2 :p

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yurina's last map is a 60/6 so it probably has worse drop rates than a 60/7 too.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

chloe best angel imo stats be damned
Agreed. Hopefully said event will be soon.

"Meh" sums up my feeling about the Yurina news.

Of course I'm still gonna do the event for the SCs, but I'm near 100% certain that I'll never use her. Even Elva has never been deployed in missions, and I even CCed her, but purely for the sake of wasting some silvers and free up 3 barrack slots.
Yurina? Wow, that's quite... interesting. Well too bad that DK aren't too useful. I hoped I'll use Elva from time to time, but even when I used her just to use her... well, she was a dissapointment. At least pre-AW she looks gorgeous (too bad not so good in scenes).
Yeah seems pretty sucky, not sure if she is worth getting. Pretty new and she looks really "meh", since i already got Sybilla and Nanaly (Mikoto too but shes eh) in the 15 SC rolls i have made.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yurina is (very) poor man's Cornelia, so if you lack a good tank or lightning rod, she's good for you.

ЗЫ. Mikoto is OP. Her time stop is a cheaty cheat that cheats, and couple that with her core performance AND her tokens... Too OP, nerf pls :D

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i love that mikoto just got a buff like a week ago on dmm

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yurina is (very) poor man's Cornelia, so if you lack a good tank or lightning rod, she's good for you.

ЗЫ. Mikoto is OP. Her time stop is a cheaty cheat that cheats, and couple that with her core performance AND her tokens... Too OP, nerf pls :D
Yeah i was thinking, why not just get Cornelia. Then again, Shes black so rip trying until they put her on spotlight, which ima guess she will be this event, just a guess though.

Might grab Yurina, this will be my 5th event after all and i'll probs get her for free when i go receive my free SC. Can always use her for sex scenes when i inevitably get more affection stuff then i have girls.

Got all the recent gold rush, did 500kill sleeping treasure, 26* Pagan altar. I mean i can literally just fodder her to 50, so i didn't see the point, and i had no desire to farm the maps i was 1-2 stars from, other then the ninja one, which i got that ninja chick min cost and 4/5 skill, but the skill was just bad rng imho unless its like less then 5% chance lol.

And i got the monk but i just got one of her because i remember someone saying monks were not really all that good so eh.

Should i awaken mikoto after sybilla? focusing on AW Sybilla bc shes pretty sik duelist, the range ability seems too good to pass up, but mikoto got that 8% instakill (11% on DMM rip) so ima do her next then nanaly, i think. then i'll consider my golds/plats. Or am i doing things backwards?

Any idea when chydis will get swapped out for Spica btw? Apparently Spica pretty good esp. with nanaly so i want to get her. Furthermore, does saki/DK ever swap out? They both there even on DMM version IIRC, and last one - Is the plat healer worth getting or just save for Saki / Spica?

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

azami is trash ninja that gets far outpaced by saki who lives in the tp and never leaves

same story with dk i assume you mean the dark knight he doesnt leave as he is rainbow crystal unit and if you plan to grab him feel free to ignore yurina she is probably outclassed by him in every way for once a male wins

as for spica she was the last rotation i dont expect her to be back any time soon but no one knows at this point as for if chydis is worth snagging id say yes as some maps require up to 5 healers iirc and 2 is almost required in most maps with 3 being almost as common for harder maps the less of those that are silver the better imo not to mention shes very solid skill and just being a healer wise her atk stat almost match b iris even with her being 692 and b iris at 704 raw

i love the idea of monks but ive legitimately used them in 2-3 maps and it was the gold monk always ive never tried lynn outside the bedroom

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, Verdinate uses a Bishop as a material for CC. I was expecting it to be a Mage substitution. Elyse is in spotlight again...hrm...guess I'll try a yolo. Alt got a Uzume dupe and Main got the Plat Bow Rider....well, I guess the Bow Rider is sorta neat, though of course it's not the OP Rion that we don't have yet.