Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Another day another dollar and or pictures. Scene 3 is here so enjoy the fun from Pinoy!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Aside from a few grammar fixes, nothing.
Well if that's the case then I'm pretty sure it's going to be a competition between you & thatoneguy. At least right now anyways.

Last edited:

Tanetherion100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another day another dollar and or pictures. Scene 3 is here so enjoy the fun from Pinoy!

Haseo, sorry to be insistent, but you have the idea to continue the Harry Potter & and Hermione the Milf, saga? It will be awesome. :D:D:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo, sorry to be insistent, but you have the idea to continue the Harry Potter & and Hermione the Milf, saga? It will be awesome. :D:D:D
It's not up to me. It's up too the person who wrote the first 2 games, Sin.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New contest just started ;)

Anonymoose Fan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would love, if HARRY POTTER AND HERMIONE THE MILF have a Third part. I love that saga...
Not quite the same series but I've been posting this for a friend recently:

Who Fucked Hermione Granger?
***Please note that although this story might seem like it has too many sex scenes at first, if you read the whole thing you’ll see why it actually doesn’t.***

This story begins with Hermione studying in Hogwarts’ library, as she often does, currently reading a book on truth serums.
Hermione -

Reading through the pages she notes several interesting potions, only to come across something quite unexpected.

Hermione: Wait, what’s THIS?

(Picture of a MASSIVE pink strap-on dildo with the words, “The Strap-on of Truth: Liars beware! From she who summons and uses this item, no secrets can be hidden!”)

Hermione: Yeesh! Who the heck would ever think to use something like this?

Let this be a lesson about tempting fate, because no sooner has Hermione thought these words than she’s grabbed roughly from behind from an unseen female assailant, shoved over the desk and gets just such a strap-on shoved into her!

Sex scene 1: (??? fucks Hermione.)

***Please note that since all scenes in this game are lesbian sex, the “cum” animation should instead be of a female orgasm from the girl getting fucked, maybe squirting some pussy juice as she climaxes or something.***

By the time Hermione recovers she’s pretty pissed off, but her unseen attacker is already gone.

Hermione: FUCKING BITCH! Who WAS that?!

Looking around for clues she spots one, a notebook left behind on a desk …with the name Cho Chang written inside!

Hermione: So it was Chang! That slut must have been trying to get me back for what I did to her friend that time! But how can I be sure?

(Camera slowly moves to look at the book with the ‘Strap-on of Truth’ spell on it as Hermione grins.)

(Scene changes to Cho Chang walking down a hall where she meets Hermione.)
Cho -

Hermione: Ah! There you are Cho, I’ve been looking all over for you.
Cho: Hermione? Whatever for?
Hermione: Oh, just a little-

(Hermione suddenly whips aside her cloak to reveal the strap-on.)

Hermione: REVENGE!!!

Sex Scene 2: (Hermione fucks Cho.)

As Cho lies exhausted on the floor after such a vigorous fucking, Hermione grins triumphantly.

Hermione: Now that we’ve got that out of the way, it’s time for you to come clean! You attacked me in the library!
Cho: What? I did nothing of the sort! I haven’t even been to the library today…
Hermione: Huh?!

(Hermione goes back to the library to think again.)

Hermione: Damn it all! If wasn’t Cho then who? I must have missed something… Hang on, what’s this?

(She picks up an earring in the shape of a radish.)

Hermione: This is Luna’s! So it was her! I never did trust that little weirdo!

(Scene changes to Luna Lovegood sitting alone outside.)
Luna -

Hermione: Luna! Just the person I wanted to see!
Luna: Oh, hello Hermione! What’s up?
Hermione: Well, I was just wondering whether you could help me with some-

(Whips aside her cloak to reveal the strap-on.)

Sex Scene 3: (Hermione fucks Luna.)

Once again, Hermione interrogates her victim.

Hermione: Luna! Why did you molest me in the library! What did I ever do to you?!
Luna: Molest you? I have no idea what you’re talking about! Ohhh…

(Back to the library.)

Hermione: So it wasn’t Luna either! Another dead end… There has to be some other clue here, let’s see… Ah!

(She finds a red Quidditch ball with Ginny’s name on it.)

Hermione: I can’t believe it! So this was all some stupid prank by Ginny!

(Scene changes to Ginny opening the door to Hermione’s bedroom.)
Ginny -

Ginny: Hermione? Harry told me you said wanted to see m-

Sex Scene 4: (Hermione fucks Ginny.)

Ginny lies exhausted.

Hermione: Admit it, it was you who fucked me out of nowhere in the library! How could you Ginny? I thought we were friends!
Ginny: FRIENDS?! What the hell is wrong with you? I’ve never laid a finger on you and you’ve just fucked me out of nowhere!

(Back to the library one last time.)

Hermione: Argh, I was so sure! But I’m not giving up, you hear? I’LL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL I FIND OUT WHO- …uh-oh.

(Hermione finds… a time turner, and at last it’s clear what really happened!)

Hermione: But this means that it was-! But-? Wha-? How does that even-? (Sigh…) Oh well. Might as well enjoy it!

Sex Scene 1 again: (Hermione fucks Hermione!)

***Now you see what I mean about this game actually only having four scenes after all. This scene is literally the first scene again, where all the artist has to do is draw this scene first and then have the window zoomed in a bit for the first sex scene.***

Having uncovered the truth Hermione is finally satisfied. Relaxing back in her chair she ponders:

Hermione: Well it sure didn’t turn out the way I thought it would, but I guess in the end, justice has finally been done!
Voice from off camera: The fuck it has!!!

(The camera suddenly moves to reveal Cho, Luna and Ginny, all wearing both angry expressions and THREE giant strap-ons!)

Luna: What do you mean justice has been done?!
Ginny: You were so angry when someone fucked you, but we just have to take it?!
Hermione: I- er, um…
Cho: Well think again bitch because you’re not done yet! You’ve had this coming all day!
Cho, Luna & Ginny all at once: REVENGE!!!

(Camera zoom into Hermione’s worried expression!)

(The End and scene replay options.)

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok, following a suggestion from Meetie, I've re-written the first scene.
The suggestion being:
-whoo some deep shit with Justin's Dad. While I certainly have nothing against depth in stories, I must wonder if that's not a little bit to MUCH depth they're here to fap, not to feel^^ A little less depressive Justin would be nice...I think^^
Scene 1:
Scene opens on a huge, futuristic skyscraper.

Justin and Blizzard Babe are standing at the entrance.
Justin – He has a slim build, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Brittany / Blizzard Babe – She has straight, long, light blonde hair, pale blue eyes and blue lipstick.

Blizzard Babe: Well, here we are J, Sanctum Tower. Quite the sight, isn’t it?
Justin: You don’t need to give me the guided tour Brit. I have been here before, you know.
Blizzard Babe: Oh right, your secret project. Where are you working on it exactly?
Justin: On the top floor.
Blizzard Babe: Wow. It must be important if you’re all the way up there.
Justin: It certainly is, and I’d better get back to it. I’ll see you later Brit.
Blizzard Babe: See ya J. Have fun.

“After a morning of hard work, Justin gets a surprise visit from his best friend Leon, a.k.a. Locust.”

Scene changes to Justin in his lab, writing in some documents on virtual screen.

As he’s working, Locust comes into the room behind him.
Leon Snow / Locust – He’s taller than Justin, with a lightly muscular/athletic build, brown eyes and black hair.

Locust: Hey man, everything going ok?
Justin: Hey man. Yeah, everything’s going fine. And no, I still can’t tell you what I’m doing.
Locust: Oh come on. Why not?
Justin: Because, for the millionth time, it’s top secret.
Locust: You say that like I can’t keep a secret. Come on, I have a secret identity I keep hidden.
Justin: Yeah well, there are some Victoria’s Secret models that would contradict that statement.
Locust: Hey! That was 2 years ago, a lot can change in that time. Just tell me already.
Justin: I’m still not telling you. Don’t make me get out the bug spray.

Before Locust can respond, his belt buckle starts flashing.
Locust: Urgh, God damn it. Villains always have the worst timing.
He runs off out the door, and a speech bubble pops in from off screen as he calls back.
Locust: This isn’t over, y’know! I WILL get it out of you!
Justin: No, you won’t. Now, where was I?

Justin turns back to the virtual screen and gets back to work. However, a few moments later, Blizzard Babe and Pyro Vixen come into the room.
Paige / Pyro Vixen – She has long, red hair tied in a ponytail, light brown eyes and red lipstick.

Blizzard Babe: S’up J. You’re not too busy are you?
Justin: Hey Brit, hey Paige. Well right now I’m just digitizing some transcripts.
Pyro Vixen: Good. Then you’re not too busy to settle an argument for us.
Justin: Urgh, come on guys. What is it this time?
Pyro Vixen: Well, Ice Queen here thinks she can give a better titjob than me.
Blizzard Babe: Oh, I don’t THINK so. I KNOW so.
Pyro Vixen: Please. Guys love having these warm jugs wrap around their shafts. – (She squeezes her tits for emphasis.)
Blizzard Babe: Yeah, that’s nice at first. But the fun’s gonna wear off when those hot-bags heat up. But these keep the guys nice and cool. A guy can fuck these for hours, unlike yours. – (Blizzard Babe now squeezes her tits.)
Pyro Vixen: Yeah, till he gets frostbite.
Blizzard Babe: See J? She refuses to budge. Won’t you set her straight already?
Pyro Vixen: Oh! You really think he’d side with you?
Blizzard Babe: Of course he will.
Pyro Vixen: Hmph, we’ll see about that. Come on J, let’s go settle this.
Justin, thinking to himself: (I wonder how many guys would kill to be me?)

Sex Scene 1
Both the girls kneel in front of Justin, Pyro Vixen gives him a titjob first, then swaps with Blizzard Babe. Afterward, they give him a double titfuck.
Position Example and P.O.V.:

Pyro Vixen Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard
Blizzard Babe Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard
Double Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums both over their breasts.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not quite the same series but I've been posting this for a friend recently:

Who Fucked Hermione Granger?
***Please note that although this story might seem like it has too many sex scenes at first, if you read the whole thing you’ll see why it actually doesn’t.***

This story begins with Hermione studying in Hogwarts’ library, as she often does, currently reading a book on truth serums.
Hermione -

Reading through the pages she notes several interesting potions, only to come across something quite unexpected.

Hermione: Wait, what’s THIS?

(Picture of a MASSIVE pink strap-on dildo with the words, “The Strap-on of Truth: Liars beware! From she who summons and uses this item, no secrets can be hidden!”)

Hermione: Yeesh! Who the heck would ever think to use something like this?

Let this be a lesson about tempting fate, because no sooner has Hermione thought these words than she’s grabbed roughly from behind from an unseen female assailant, shoved over the desk and gets just such a strap-on shoved into her!

Sex scene 1: (??? fucks Hermione.)

***Please note that since all scenes in this game are lesbian sex, the “cum” animation should instead be of a female orgasm from the girl getting fucked, maybe squirting some pussy juice as she climaxes or something.***

By the time Hermione recovers she’s pretty pissed off, but her unseen attacker is already gone.

Hermione: FUCKING BITCH! Who WAS that?!

Looking around for clues she spots one, a notebook left behind on a desk …with the name Cho Chang written inside!

Hermione: So it was Chang! That slut must have been trying to get me back for what I did to her friend that time! But how can I be sure?

(Camera slowly moves to look at the book with the ‘Strap-on of Truth’ spell on it as Hermione grins.)

(Scene changes to Cho Chang walking down a hall where she meets Hermione.)
Cho -

Hermione: Ah! There you are Cho, I’ve been looking all over for you.
Cho: Hermione? Whatever for?
Hermione: Oh, just a little-

(Hermione suddenly whips aside her cloak to reveal the strap-on.)

Sex Scene 2: (Hermione fucks Cho.)

As Cho lies exhausted on the floor after such a vigorous fucking, Hermione grins triumphantly.

Hermione: Now that we’ve got that out of the way, it’s time for you to come clean! You attacked me in the library!
Cho: What? I did nothing of the sort! I haven’t even been to the library today…
Hermione: Huh?!

(Hermione goes back to the library to think again.)

Hermione: Damn it all! If wasn’t Cho then who? I must have missed something… Hang on, what’s this?

(She picks up an earring in the shape of a radish.)

Hermione: This is Luna’s! So it was her! I never did trust that little weirdo!

(Scene changes to Luna Lovegood sitting alone outside.)
Luna -

Hermione: Luna! Just the person I wanted to see!
Luna: Oh, hello Hermione! What’s up?
Hermione: Well, I was just wondering whether you could help me with some-

(Whips aside her cloak to reveal the strap-on.)

Sex Scene 3: (Hermione fucks Luna.)

Once again, Hermione interrogates her victim.

Hermione: Luna! Why did you molest me in the library! What did I ever do to you?!
Luna: Molest you? I have no idea what you’re talking about! Ohhh…

(Back to the library.)

Hermione: So it wasn’t Luna either! Another dead end… There has to be some other clue here, let’s see… Ah!

(She finds a red Quidditch ball with Ginny’s name on it.)

Hermione: I can’t believe it! So this was all some stupid prank by Ginny!

(Scene changes to Ginny opening the door to Hermione’s bedroom.)
Ginny -

Ginny: Hermione? Harry told me you said wanted to see m-

Sex Scene 4: (Hermione fucks Ginny.)

Ginny lies exhausted.

Hermione: Admit it, it was you who fucked me out of nowhere in the library! How could you Ginny? I thought we were friends!
Luna: FRIENDS?! What the hell is wrong with you? I’ve never laid a finger on you and you’ve just fucked me out of nowhere!

(Back to the library one last time.)

Hermione: Argh, I was so sure! But I’m not giving up, you hear? I’LL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL I FIND OUT WHO- …uh-oh.

(Hermione finds… a time turner, and at last it’s clear what really happened!)

Hermione: But this means that it was-! But-? Wha-? How does that even-? (Sigh…) Oh well. Might as well enjoy it!

Sex Scene 1 again: (Hermione fucks Hermione!)

***Now you see what I mean about this game actually only having four scenes after all. This scene is literally the first scene again, where all the artist has to do is draw this scene first and then have the window zoomed in a bit for the first sex scene.***

Having uncovered the truth Hermione is finally satisfied. Relaxing back in her chair she ponders:

Hermione: Well it sure didn’t turn out the way I thought it would, but I guess in the end, justice has finally been done!
Voice from off camera: The fuck it has!!!

(The camera suddenly moves to reveal Cho, Luna and Ginny, all wearing both angry expressions and THREE giant strap-ons!)

Luna: What do you mean justice has been done?!
Ginny: You were so angry when someone fucked you, but we just have to take it?!
Hermione: I- er, um…
Cho: Well think again bitch because you’re not done yet! You’ve had this coming all day!
Cho, Luna & Ginny all at once: REVENGE!!!

(Camera zoom into Hermione’s worried expression!)

(The End and scene replay options.)
I really like this idea so I hope to see it win some day!

In other news here are your pictures for the morning. I am a bit tired from a night of drinking so I have no idea if they are the correct pictures. Just let me know lol

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here we are again with more pictures lol. Almost done with Pokemon so in the next couple days I will do another poll for the next release.

Enjoy!

mortein1994

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Moose you got an error in your script just after the Hermione x Ginny sex scene, you've quoted the Ginny dialog as Luna

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hehe, does anyone remember a little while ago I asked for help writing a French accent for a character?
Well, I was looking through an artist I faved on HF for reference images for a new character (and just for the record, a completely unrelated character) and I came across this:

Don't really know why I'm sharing this, just because. :D :D :p

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Welp let'S hope the submission is still up tomorrow...or better said today^^
Haseo, if you read this, you can submit this version already, if still possible.
Here's the Godmilf Sequel as I imagine it, I need some hones opinions.

Godmilf 2: Scarfuck

Short Version:
After policeman with abandon Dave and the Godmilf herself Virginia Cockleone met each other, they were able to form a truce, so that they can release each others' work-related tension. All seems good, but the MnF Metropolis' Underground has more dangerous and hot figures to boot.

Long version:

The game starts with a typical suburban one-family-house at night ( )
a shadowy figure hidden by a long trenchcoat appears on the doorstep, ring the bell, than moves the doorknob, notices it's open and goes in.

In the lighted floor the person takes of the trenchcoat and reveals herself as the godmilf herself Virginia Cockleone, looking the same like in the first game, including the big purple hat

Virginia: "Hey 'Big Dave', I'm here, please don't let your door open like this, you never know which bad person might step in, he he"

A moment of complete silence

Virginia: "... Dave? Oh come on, you're not doing overtime with captain Juggs again,do you? You know how much they stress you out and then you need the double dose of 'relasing time'...not that I would have something against it. "

She starts searching the house and ends up in the bathroom
Virginia: "What the..."

What follows is a sort-of minigame based on the good old 90s Point-and-click-adventures.
Virginia stands in the bathroom, a typical one with shower, toilet, sink and so on. There are 7 things in the scene the player can click on (a changed mouse cursor when going over them would be nice but isn't mandatory). After clicking Godmilf Virginia will say something to each of them.

3 are optional, nothing will happen with them except dialogue

-the toilet:
Virginia: "I wonder if Dave has flush...uuffz on the other hand I don't want to know it anymore!"

-the bathroom cabinet over the sink:
Virginia: "Given that this is a mens' bathroom it's probably nearly empty."

-A rack, filled with shampoo and a hair dryer:
Virginia: "I'm surprised he hasn't any unsolved cases in here or police work textbooks to work on even while taking a bath"

the 4 others are necessary to carry on the game:

-a small puddle of cum in the middle of the room.
Virginia: "Still fluid, ejaculation was just a short while ago. Och Dave, come on, you knew I was coming so why masturbating in the bathroom?"

-the open bathroom window with broken glass
Virginia: "I see no reason to ventilate the room. Especially in this manner!"

-A big towel on the floor, near the cum puddle
Virginia: "A big towel for big things it has to cover, hehehe"

-A decorated black dagger on the floor near the door
Virginia: "I know this dagger. It belongs to the infamous hitman 'Naked Shadow'. Since when Dave brings means of evidence in his home?"

After clicking on this 4 the story will continue with Virginia thinking.
The screen becomes black and white as a flashback begins of Virginia concluding what happened.
Scene changes to the closed bathroom door.
Virgina (not in a speech bubble, but the bottom of the screen like a narrator):
"Okay, I think I know what happened"

The door opens and the naked Shadow sneaks in, the dagger in her hand. She's a female assassin, looking like this:

Virginia: "Someone hired the Naked Shadow to probably kidnap Dave. She wears this conspicuous attire to gain an very precious extra second of surprise, when someone notices her.."

Scene change to Dave, the towel around his hips, having that brilliant surprised wtf-expression from the first game on his face, followed by the towel falling to his feet, leaving his big thing in full sight.

Virginia: "But this time her strategy turns against her... "

1. sex scene:

the naked shadow still wearing her whole attire, inculding the face-covering mask, leans against the bathroom wall, with Dave behind her lifting one leg up (Example pic: )

Virginia: "And Dave shows her his big chainsaw. "

After that Dave fucks her the typical easy, medium, hard and at the end comes in her.

Story continues with Dave being knocked out from behind
Virginia: "but sadly it seems she was not alone."

The open and broken bathroom window.
Virginia: "..and they were gone."

Back in color, virginia still thinking.
Virginia: "..but who could know who has hired her and who her partner was?
Of course, the ear! Bah, that sleazy bastard, but sadly I have no other choice but to ask him personally. "

Scene change, a dark warehouse. Godmilf Virginia goes in, once again hides herself with her trenchcoat and the purple hat,
The ear stands before her, he's a young guy with a perverted grin on his face, looking very similar to Baka just without the glasses and wearing a suit.

The Ear: "Ah. the Godmilf of the cockleone family herself, what an honor and a sight indeed. Naked Shadow you say? I have the information you need, but only in exchange for..you know, tihihihi"

Virginia: "Yes I do, and I will"

2. sex scene:
PoV from the Ear, as he lies on the ground with his dick hanging out ,the godmilf in all her glory above him. without the trenchcoat and wearing nothing but tigh-long purple socks and one of this corsets that not quite cover up her bit tits ( Example pic: just in purple instead of red and black) with the dick between her feet (Example pic: )

The Ear: "E-ey, that's not, what I.."

Virginia: "Shut up worm, I don't give two shits about what you mean. You force women to wear this embarassing stuff just so allow them to talk to you!
Scum like you isn't worth my precious mouth or breast be happy that you get anything!"

Easy starts with Virginia rubing the cock slowly with her feet

on Medium the Ear says: "Aah..Miss Cockleone..please.."

Virginia: "What?!"

The Ear: "P-play with them yourself? You know I'm so near and.."

Virginia: "..eeeergh!"

Virginia starts rubbing the dick faster and plays with one of her breasts

on hard she rubs her nipple while rubbing his dick fast until he comes on her feet.

Virginia: "So ,now where's the information, sewer rat?"

The Ear: "T-the Fapani family a-and Tony 'Scarfuck' "

Virginia: "See, wasn't so hard, what?"

Scene change, an dark alley, a man stands before a door, bald with sunglasses, smoking a cigar and wearing an expensive looking white suit.

Virginia appears behind him, again with her closed trenchcoat: "Paizu Fapani, Head of the Fapani family, my informants were right. Do you really think kidnapping this police guy will weaken me so that you can take my position?"

Paizu: "Hmpf, that police dog is a really tough nut. No idea how he was able to beat Naked Shadow. But you will not get him back. More so, you will soon accompany him"

Another man appears behind Virginia, looking like your typical italian mobster in a suit and with short black hair.

Virginia: "Grrr..Toni 'Scarfuck'!"

Toni: "Exactly dear Godmilf and soon you will say hello to my 'little friend' "

Virginia: Well sorry, but how about you both say hello to MY 'little friends'!

with that she opens her trenchcoat and reveals, that she still wears the corset from the second scene with her big melons hanging out.

3rd sex scene:
Virginia lying on the ground, sucking the cock of paizu, while getting a titfuck from Scarfuck (example pic: )
Side note: Scarfuck should have some sort of scar on his dick, not something big or ugly, something like the lightning-shaped scar from Harry Potter.

After cumming on and in Virginia both men spout of some sort of "uurgh" loud and fall to the ground.

Scene change to Virginia standing, besides her Dave and Naked Shadow both with a club in their hands.

Virginia: "Dave, what the hell are you doing here and..what is SHE doing here?"

Dave: "Nice to meet you too, Virg. And her? She helped me ,because...she was pretty impressed by me, I think. She doesn't talk much"

Virginia: "Well" she takes Daves arm and pulls him in her side "first things clear: He's mine! And... "

Dave: "Sorry to interrupt you ,but I am first and foremost a member of the honorful MnF Metropolis police squad and I have to arrest those two mobsters as long as they are unconscious, we can talk later at my home. Long. Especially given what you both are wearing. "

Virginia: "Oh I hope that"

4th sex scene at Daves Home:
Dave sits and lets Virginia, stil lwearing the corset, jump on his cock, while she holds her Breasts
(example pic: ) with naked shadow licking his cock from the side.
Note to Kosmos: And this time please really this one! Q.q

some things:
-the 2nd scene was originally a handjob ,but someone here was right, we don't have a footjob on MnF.. not sure if Virginia swears a little to much.
-the 3rd seems a bit to much with two new persons ,but I just liked this Bayonetta-scene to much and wanted to use it.
-I accept every advice that helps to ensure that Kosmos doesn't play around with the scenes this time Q.q

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just from a very quick glance through, sex scenes 3 and 4 have the same link for the example pics.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hehe, does anyone remember a little while ago I asked for help writing a French accent for a character?
Well, I was looking through an artist I faved on HF for reference images for a new character (and just for the record, a completely unrelated character) and I came across this:

Don't really know why I'm sharing this, just because. :D :D :p
I'm not a fan of Person-on-robot hentai myself, but the art is nice. I'll be playing my copy of Fallout 4 rather soon as I just spent 2k on parts for a new PC. As for the accent it took a second to get it, but putting across accents in text is difficult, so I'd either not stress over it or make sure to get it right before putting into stories.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not a fan of Person-on-robot hentai myself, but the art is nice. I'll be playing my copy of Fallout 4 rather soon as I just spent 2k on parts for a new PC. As for the accent it took a second to get it, but putting across accents in text is difficult, so I'd either not stress over it or make sure to get it right before putting into stories.
True. But something I like is that they've put a proper English translation in the description.