What's new

Abandoned The Hentai Highschool 2 Remake

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Hentai Highschool 2 Remake

I see versions 1.9, 2.1.1, and HHS 2 floating around on the net. Can someone explain what the differences are between them, if any?
Don't truly know, however the "active" one right now would be hentai high school plus, which is still being worked on.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

HHS+ Has finally been updated to a official 1.07 release after 6 months of development from the last unofficial release.
ww w.henthigh school. com/hhsplus/(hhs-1-07)-official-release-thread/

PeterAlexander

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm kind of totally lost in this game.
Is there any page like a wiki that helps new players in this game?
The over 100 pages long gameplay questions thread in the HHS Forums gave me a general idea about questlines, events and answers all those oddly specific questions but still stumps me on what to do in the game every day.

I managed to hire some teachers, managed class schedules, bought a PC and a spy cam (and set it up in the school toilet) but where is the meat in the game? I feel so very confused about what I should be doing so I just wander around school and town rather aimlessly and maybe get a picture here and there when a student does naughty things in the gym or sleeps during class. Oh and also I tried to hypnotize various students and the hired secretary but it didn't feel like it had any weight in the game world.:confused:

I ask here because I already have an account with ULMF and find the community mostly helpful and friendly. :)

Tehemai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to hire some teachers, managed class schedules, bought a PC and a spy cam (and set it up in the school toilet) but where is the meat in the game? I feel so very confused about what I should be doing so I just wander around school and town rather aimlessly and maybe get a picture here and there when a student does naughty things in the gym or sleeps during class. Oh and also I tried to hypnotize various students and the hired secretary but it didn't feel like it had any weight in the game world.:confused:
Game is about corrupting the school (which in turn causes the city to be more corrupt). You see this through the events that you get walking around. Most of the game is just walking around and getting little image events which depend on time of day and the various stats at the top of the screen (mainly lust/corruption).

Just expand school, open clubs, work on personal skills, investigate teachers and walk around the areas high in events (school/park/beach).

There are a few longer quest lines that usually start with investigating someone via the detective but they are few. Mrs Hooter, Sierra, neighbor, sister and kidnapped student come to mind.

Information regarding them is kinda scattered around on various forum posts but honestly, if you really like the game, I would suggest taking a look at the event files via the editor as it gives you a pretty good idea as to the wheres and hows.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Goddamn, the hours I spent on this game for both versions 1.05 and 1.07 r1301.

It's about time 1.07 became official too. Can't wait to see the new changes from revision 1301, and from what the patch notes look like, it seems to be a huge overhaul from r1301 (or this new "sex system" is the same as what's in r1301, but I'll figure that out soon).

Time to dump more hours into this. Now for a male principle run since I first started with a futa principle.

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the 1.07 version, how can i see the stats of the player (and other npc)?
in the older version you could do it, now i can't find the right section

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, where can i buy drugs in the game?:confused:

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

file:///C:/Users/Dreww/Desktop/a.png anyone can help me with that? ( idk if the image will works is the first time i upload a image)

BNavigator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, where can i buy drugs in the game?:confused:
First you add on a Chemestry Classroom to the school, this will allow you to also purchase a Chem Lab addon where you can research chemistry and once you've boosted your Chem skill high enough you can research drugs and "Shop" for the drugs you've successfully researched.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First you add on a Chemestry Classroom to the school, this will allow you to also purchase a Chem Lab addon where you can research chemistry and once you've boosted your Chem skill high enough you can research drugs and "Shop" for the drugs you've successfully researched.

thanks a lot, i don't know how to do the rules too....and when i can "touch her" or "strip" with teachers appear a screen black with "placeholder here" idk what to do!!!! D: please! TELL ME IT!! im diying :v

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

THE slave collar and the dark room how i use?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I remember playing this or some version of it a long time ago and there didn't seem to be much to do. A "sandbox" game with no content is usually more boring than a linear game with content. Is it better on that front now? Err, maybe a better question would be how long can you expect to be able to play this before you're bored? Seems like it's mostly just micromanagement? The posts here from about half a year (Tehemai's post on the last page) ago don't make it seem like it's much different.

Hmm, game I tried mighta be Ashford Academy instead, I ditched that real quick. Dafaq, why do they have hotfixs and updates separate from the main file? I understand wanting to save bandwith or something but why not have an option for the full DL? Let's make things unnecessarily obnoxious for new people, I guess. Nevermind on testing this for now, I don't care enough to fuck with all these downloads.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seeing this thread Necro'd got me all nostalgic to reinstall HHS. Can't seem to get it working on Windows 10 so I decided to try the newer, 2.0 version to find it absolutely awful. There's far too much added to the game - I don't want to spend more time navigating the town than fapping. And that is if you can figure out all the mechanics and keep track of what time of day or day of the week it is. Extremely disappointing assuming there's new content added that I'll never see.

I'll see if I can get the original working again, just wondering if anyone feels the same about the newer version. After playing it for about an hour I'm only left feeling frustrated.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Seeing this thread Necro'd got me all nostalgic to reinstall HHS. Can't seem to get it working on Windows 10 so I decided to try the newer, 2.0 version to find it absolutely awful. There's far too much added to the game - I don't want to spend more time navigating the town than fapping. And that is if you can figure out all the mechanics and keep track of what time of day or day of the week it is. Extremely disappointing assuming there's new content added that I'll never see.

I'll see if I can get the original working again, just wondering if anyone feels the same about the newer version. After playing it for about an hour I'm only left feeling frustrated.
I never played 2.0, but I played +, which is currently in development, not sure if you were talking about that. There's a wiki for every quest chain in the game I don't really remember having any trouble with the navigation but I'm used to crappy UIs in text games.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the sierra hardman event in is promise turn her in a normal girl
i blackmail her mother but how cure her or this event is unfinished?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the sierra hardman event in is promise turn her in a normal girl
i blackmail her mother but how cure her or this event is unfinished?

You need to level your chemistry up and create it in the lab.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. Sorry for necroing but can someone upload HHS2 Release by atztek1 - HHS2 0.95.15?
Original forum link is dead and my copy was lost during windows reinstall.