What's new

RPG RPG Maker [dorgel] DEADNIGHT DEADNIGHT ~Melum of the Departed Souls~ / ~死霊の夜のメルム~ RE196683 RJ196683

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [dorgel] DEADNIGHT ~死霊の夜のメルム~

I can't play it. It says unable to find file: Audio/BGS/ and some words that aren't in english.
You effed up the unzipping process.

You have to do it in Japanese locale or use sjisunzip. Otherwise the filenames will get jumbled up and the game won't be able to find files it needs to load.

Or, alternatively the upload may have been corrupted. Try downloading the trial from DLsite and use its audio folder...

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Were you able to get rid of the rats already or no? Did you go through the secret tunnel in the inn yet?
Yes, I got passed the rats, she got screwed by the tentacle monster that's passed them, I got the scene with the vampire that allows her to see in the dark and I've taken the inn tunnel, examined the haystacks and killed the scorpions.
EDIT: So I can now pass by the lesbian ghost who otherwise kills you and I see Charon there, however I've no idea where to go to get money to pay him, if that's what I need to do.
EDIT2: So I found something that can hold the holy water to get rid of the bodies, I talked to all the ghosts, she got screwed by another monster, and now I'm still clueless.
EDIT3: Fucking finally, so after you do all that, you can enter skeleton house to get the coins to pay charon with.
EDIT4: So it seems like the graveyard's a scene recollection, however I'm missing the two on the second most bottom row (the middle and the right), anyone know where they are?
Final Edit: So I caved and downloaded the finished save file. I found out before I DL'd it that I was missing the masturbation one, and apparently the one I couldn't find was where she had her nipples groped. No clue where that was and at this point I don't particularly care, as I've been over that town at least a dozen times now.

Last edited:

Saiel Atena

Reputation score

Someone can tell me how to start the last fight ? boss I think, I lost one event(vampire one) and I cant get anymore, do I need all events to see end game ?

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm honestly not sure if you need to see ALL events to beat the game. I do know you need to find all the tentacle monsters.

To start the last boss battle:

Go to the event recollection room and make the pattern of a cross with the red events (all the tentacle monster events make the cross). The boss is the dragon on the top.

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT2: So I found something that can hold the holy water to get rid of the bodies, I talked to all the ghosts, she got screwed by another monster, and now I'm still clueless.
what did u find to hold the holy water and where?? cant seem to progress without it

Saiel Atena

Reputation score

I'm honestly not sure if you need to see ALL events to beat the game. I do know you need to find all the tentacle monsters.

To start the last boss battle:

Go to the event recollection room and make the pattern of a cross with the red events (all the tentacle monster events make the cross). The boss is the dragon on the top.
Tnx that helped me, not sure if there is a way to defeat him without GoR(btw if you restart a game for a second run on new game, it gave me a scythe that gives instant kills)

Saiel Atena

Reputation score

what did u find to hold the holy water and where?? cant seem to progress without it
you need various items for it,
one is the fishing rod, second you get an item in the well using the knife, and third you need to open the woodbox besides the bar, after this I think you can go to pier an get the water from the river, after that you put the water on the sink and speak to the body of the priest so it will be blessed

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This was the only thing in the game that had me stuck, because it requires a rather significant amount of backtracking every inch of the game. One of the houses in the south has newspapers that turn yellow when you stand near them. After she reads the first few in that house, you can read more of them around town in houses that you've already been to, and one of them has the code for the box outside of the tavern. THEN you can go fishing at the end of town, get the water for the church, and proceed with the game.

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That grandma in the end though...

zipetya

Reputation score

Well, I'm stuck, it seems. Maybe even bugged out from proceeding, too?
Yes, I got passed the rats, she got screwed by the tentacle monster that's passed them, I got the scene with the vampire that allows her to see in the dark and I've taken the inn tunnel, examined the haystacks and killed the scorpions.
EDIT: So I can now pass by the lesbian ghost who otherwise kills you and I see Charon there, however I've no idea where to go to get money to pay him, if that's what I need to do.
EDIT3: Fucking finally, so after you do all that, you can enter skeleton house to get the coins to pay charon with.
EDIT4: So it seems like the graveyard's a scene recollection, however I'm missing the two on the second most bottom row (the middle and the right), anyone know where they are?
Final Edit: So I caved and downloaded the finished save file. I found out before I DL'd it that I was missing the masturbation one, and apparently the one I couldn't find was where she had her nipples groped. No clue where that was and at this point I don't particularly care, as I've been over that town at least a dozen times now.
Can't find the coins. I assume they are (should be?) in the incinerator building, but nothing's there.
Maybe it is that 'allows her to see in the dark' I am missing? The only vampire I encountered -I think- was the one blocking the way to the ferry in the north side of the town, who would scissor you then game over you if you didn't have garlic. ('the lesbian ghost' you are referring to, I think)

I may have effed up the game when accidentally entering debug mode. Maybe.
Anyways, maybe just should cave and get that full save. Unless someone can tell me how to get the coins.

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes there is another vampire. It is located in a building where there is a coffin in it. Also for the coin you need a night vision from the other vampire. To obtain it try bringing that creepy crazy grandma into that building. You will get the coin in the incinerator building once you have night vision.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's just a lantern, not night vision...

Anyway, a really nice little game! Not too difficult provided you use a translator; most of the items you find lead on pretty logically to what you're meant to do with them, and the ending puzzle of how to make the boss appear was fairly straightforward.

zipetya

Reputation score

Thanks for the help guys.
Yeah, luring the old reaper to the building with the coffin in it didn't come straightforwardly for me... But got the lantern from that loser (xP) Succubus and then the coins were found where they were suppossed to be found.

But regarding the graveyard with the crosses. Only have one scene missing - one with Lucy, the maid; 69... -, but again, devmode allowed me to fight the big boss without doing anything there. Talked to a guy -with the barkeeper's sprite- standing next to the statue, which initiated the final fight.

And just to be sure, and see whether I had missed something, the end is
you fighting that Cthulhu-like monster, Lucy and the Reaper grannie coming to your aid; and it's an autowin essentially - you cannot lose; right? After that, The End, credits roll.

nowen3000

Reputation score

Anyone have a translate of this game?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Still just playing the demo here, but I'm kinda curious, how DOES the lesbian ghost kill you?

Does she do something lame like slit your throat or does sex with her have a life drain effect?