What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss / 魔王イリスの逆襲 (RE176175) (RJ176175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔王イリスの逆襲

Any walkthrough or translation for this game?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, i'm going to ask seriously here.
Ahem, someone please have an link the already PATCHED version of this game? I know that, for i don't have any fucking issues with MV you need to patch with the 4 GB patcher or something, still i can't see to find nor how to use the patcher, plus my computer was downgraded recently to only having 2 GB of memory (Whoops) sooo i will gladly take any link that you guys can make or have for the the patched version of this game! Pretty please? :(

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, so I don't know what's wrong with my game, but whenever I'm given choices, my character is still able to move around. During which, I'm unable to actually choose an option or choice. Due to this bug, I believe I've missed a few scenes.

Attachments

meia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I don't know what's wrong with my game, but whenever I'm given choices, my character is still able to move around. During which, I'm unable to actually choose an option or choice. Due to this bug, I believe I've missed a few scenes.
i've got this same issue too, anyone have any idea what's going on?

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ113935.html

look at the video on the page, look like our mc

Any relatives or she just looks very similar?

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ113935.html

look at the video on the page, look like our mc

Any relatives or she just looks very similar?
She is a vampire named eris, our heroine is iris. Pretty similar, high chance from the same artist/character designer (only difference is the eyelashes).

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i've got this same issue too, anyone have any idea what's going on?
It's an issue with the translation plugin, make sure you deselect "Choice Separator" under "Text Box Recognition" when you apply it.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh, I don't know the mechanics or programming behind ClipLoger, but I got it to work perfectly combined with VNR when I tested the newest Ankoku Marimokan and Black Panda RPG Maker MV games. However, this game just doesn't want to get along. The text show up in ClipLoger. Check. VNR is hooked onto ClipLoger. Check. No translation shows.

- Google trans option in VNR preferences is checked.

- No extra options chosen or changed when the plugin was installed (custom installation).

- Made sure the UTF-16 option was chosen in the Text Settings when the Game Wizard hooked onto ClipLoger.

No idea why it doesn't work. I'm sure it's some sort of dumb mistake I made somewhere...it usually is, but right now I'm at my wit's end. Gonna test it with some other games again, then backtrace to see if I missed a step with Queen Ilyss.

EDIT: And lo, suddenly it doth work. And I didn't do anything differently...other than restarting my computer to install an update, then starting the two aforementioned games to confirm I didn't screw up. I'm totally clueless right now...oh well, it works. Wheeeee!

Last edited:

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[+] Filename: C:\Users\Shneibel\Downloads\[RJ176175]魔王イリスの逆襲 DL版 Ver.1.06\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 76AB6C2E984AB3855E665A05EE296916
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
[+] Filename: C:\Users\Shneibel\Downloads\[RJ176175]魔王イリスの逆襲 DL版 Ver.1.06\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 76AB6C2E984AB3855E665A05EE296916
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
this is what happen when I try to unpack the game.exe with EnigmaVBUnpacker. Any idea ?

ments

Reputation score

this is what happen when I try to unpack the game.exe with EnigmaVBUnpacker. Any idea ?
i think you are using wrong enigma unpacker, if you grabed it from 1st entry in google, than thats unpacker is diffirent

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think you are using wrong enigma unpacker, if you grabed it from 1st entry in google, than thats unpacker is diffirent
it s from Libellule linked. I ll try to re-download it again from his linked

edit: nope, doesnt work

I just download Libellule´s game and be done with it. At least, that work

Last edited:

lude

Reputation score

i've got ClipLoger to work with VNR but now VRM is spamming this message game text is ignored for being too long (>219)

hanamura7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a basic IU trans for this.

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

coming out in a few weeks

Gamer23

Reputation score

Not sure if art depicting a minor matters even though it was stated that all characters are 18+ would be released on steam or not, especially with sexual content on them. I hope it does, that way creators will get more source of income and publicity. Just hope the backlash is not bad though.
This will surely test out the water as she looks just old enough to pass and young enough to pave the way for future ones.

Hope to see more than desielmine games in steam though.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

....publisher (translator): SakuraGame :)mad:). Another better-than-average ero-RPG getting ruined by retards lacking any translation skills whatsoever. Honestly, is there any good reason why this new wave of Japanese ero-circles on Steam all seem to choose the worst translator available? I understand many customers on Steam just want fap-material and doesn't recognize these publications as real games, willingly throwing their money at the screen without putting up any demands for even decent quality, but SakuraGame singlehandedly ruined all of ONEONE1's Steam versions. Not that ONEONE1 cared, as long as they got their extra schmuckers from desperate gaijins taking their insults laying down, dicks waving in the air, but I never imagined Dieselmine would follow the same route. I always thought of them as somewhat more professional. It's not possible for them NOT to know about SakuraGame's reputation. This is just depressing...:(

Last edited:

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's easy to blame the publisher to because of this kind of problems... Of course it's not the best translator but... Dieselmine lauched a game on Steam as Publisher and the game it isn't from them(Princess Serena).... And the people bashed the game because of the problems with the translation. It's a little better but doesn't mean much.... Other thing it's the Steam policy... All the "Adult games" has to be censored to launch on Steam. Take the case of House Party. Of course has exemples like Meltys Quest, witch on this moment it's the best game in this style, at least that I played. But most of these people don't have this luck because... It's difficult to find translators on Japanese-English, and more difficult to do so to H-Games. Know a few that do this work. And only one doesn't requires payment(has a patreon but the translations are free). That because, for the most part, it's a job like any other and jobs has to be paid. Most of the developers are small teams of japanese, who make games for the japanese. Only recently they discovered that people outside japan has interest on this kind of games. But you can say that the DLSite english exists much before this. True. But most of the works are in Japanese. Even now, few has a English translation. The Steam is changing that. With more accessible prices and support to english... Has to improve a lot but it's a start at least. If you still has problems with that, I suggest buying them on the DLSite and use the translator of your choice or start to learn japanese and help the others. Don't buy on steam.
On a side note: I don't know if it's possible but you can't use the lingerie and nude clothes on the steam version even with the patch, unless you use a save outside steam version. That because one of the screams of the Status is removed on this version. (If you play the game you know witch part). So you have to guess when, if possible, to do so.
New Note: It wasn't possible to do so. With a new atualization on the patch, it's possible because they restored the missing status page. So at least it's working.

Last edited:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So I started trying to clean up the translation a little bit for myself, and you know ACTUALLY TRANSLATING PARTS THAT WEREN'T! By doing this, I learned that I have no clue how to work with RPG Maker MV .json files outside of pulling them up in notepad/a code writer. If anyone could point me to and/or give me some tips on doing this I would gladly share my alterations once they are finished.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm going to go ahead and be the 4th person in this thread asking for a walkthrough/scene list. People keep talking about missable events in here and I don't want to miss them. Meanwhile I've scoured the internet and found no info. : /

Status
Not open for further replies.