What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

So... now that Nyaa is down could someone please reupload this?

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... now that Nyaa is down could someone please reupload this?
I am uploading to mega now and when its done I will edit the post and drop the link.
Here you go:
Its the game with the translation already applyed and also my saves. Save 38 its in the CG room but don't go out of it cause that will crash the game and save 25 i think its where i am stuck or don't know how to get rest of scenes.

Last edited:

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone knows what happened to nyaa? I wonder why it got down o.o

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry i have to be another "im stuck" guy at this moment.
I can't seem to get the date with gordon and advance the story so i can leave the town.

I'm sorry if the answer is already in the thread but i couldnt find it.

When i go to the inn i get prompted if i wanna see the event again.
( The one where gordon has sex with you and adds like 80 pregnancy...dammnnn gordon)
But no date after.

Also i can enter the military barracks place again and when i talk to aramis i get a repeat of the last scene before he left(him attacking the item shop owner and the screen goes black) so its probably a bug.

Anyone got any ideas.

A older save still gives the message about gordon when i leave my house so i could pick it up from there but i wanna know what went wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.

Brown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't believe they used Poison.ogg here

Ejaculation/creampie sound mod for both versions of Spin Around Sayla
goes to /Audio/SE/
I took the sound from Clymenia games

Attachments

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the date with gordon and advance the story so i can leave the town.

( The one where gordon has sex with you and adds like 80 pregnancy...dammnnn gordon)
But no date after.

Also i can enter the military barracks place again and when i talk to aramis i get a repeat of the last scene before he left(him attacking the item shop owner and the screen goes black) so its probably a bug.

Anyone got any ideas.

A older save still gives the message about gordon when i leave my house so i could pick it up from there but i wanna know what went wrong?

I'm stuck at the exact same point. I go to the island like prompted but apparently it's a dead end with 2 dumb endings? So I gotta get a date to unlock a new village or something. Damn this game is kind of a mess just to progress. And going back to this thread to get answers is hard as fuck with all the different versions of the game and vague instructions.

edit: I tried to find a save with the message about Gordon still there too but even then I don't know what to do: can't access the barracks and going to the inn just gives me the 80 pregnancy event.

Last edited:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the exact same point. I go to the island like prompted but apparently it's a dead end with 2 dumb endings? So I gotta get a date to unlock a new village or something. Damn this game is kind of a mess just to progress. And going back to this thread to get answers is hard as fuck with all the different versions of the game and vague instructions.

edit: I tried to find a save with the message about Gordon still there too but even then I don't know what to do: can't access the barracks and going to the inn just gives me the 80 pregnancy event.
You try going to the cow ranch a few times doing the scenes there and doing the scenes at the church with the doctor and the patients.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

But no date after.

Anyone got any ideas.

I'm just guessing really so no guarantee but I think you'll have to progress the other guys events in the inn, then eventually he'll invite you out on a date. So yeah you're gonna have to do that event a few more times. You have to anyway to complete the recollection room with the two other customers.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But no date after.

Anyone got any ideas.

It's a bug. Try and complete ALL of the other available scenes within the village first until they start repeating. What's suppose to happen when you go to the barracks is she gather up all the knights and tell them about the farmer being attacked and requesting they go after those responsible. She gets denied and leaves in anger with Gordon stopping her at the entrance. From there, you go to the bar and that sets up the date event as well as open up the rest of 2.0 content.

If you go to the barracks and Aramis gives you the line to go upstairs, leave and try doing more of the other guys sex scenes.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a bug. Try and complete ALL of the other available scenes within the village first until they start repeating. What's suppose to happen when you go to the barracks is she gather up all the knights and tell them about the farmer being attacked and requesting they go after those responsible. She gets denied and leaves in anger with Gordon stopping her at the entrance. From there, you go to the bar and that sets up the date event as well as open up the rest of 2.0 content.

If you go to the barracks and Aramis gives you the line to go upstairs, leave and try doing more of the other guys sex scenes.
At this point I'm pretty sure I can't do anymore events, though it does feel unifinished. The doctor is just with the nurse and a kid and he thanks me for helping me, but he doesn't give me a pill or anything mentioned in this thread (maybe that's later?). The farmer just does the scene where I have to feed the cows (that's 2 scenes unlocked according to the h-scenes room), the item shop owner repeats a scene that I can skip, the two patients at the temple left after one sold me for the other, in the inn the 80 pregnancy event repeats too (which unlocks the barracks but it's the glitched "go upstairs" scene) and... I guess that's it? That's where I'm at now, maybe there's something I'm still missing.

I have the crystal too but it doesn't do anything at the smith.

edit: nevermind after all that I finally unlocked the stabbing scene at the farm. After all of the scenes described in my original post just go to the farm and it'll happen. You can't max the inn events just yet I guess, and you have to have the message about Gordon disappear by doing the 80 pregnancy event and unlocking the glitched barracks. A bit confusing, but heh it works.

Thanks guys for all the help!

edit 2: Come to think of it it's really backwards to have what appears to be the main quest lead you to a dead end with game over endings, meanwhile doing all the side quests actually advance the story forward. The game is really weird in that sense, hope the sequel is better structured.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At this point I'm pretty sure I can't do anymore events, though it does feel unifinished. The doctor is just with the nurse and a kid and he thanks me for helping me, but he doesn't give me a pill or anything mentioned in this thread (maybe that's later?). The farmer just does the scene where I have to feed the cows (that's 2 scenes unlocked according to the h-scenes room), the item shop owner repeats a scene that I can skip, the two patients at the temple left after one sold me for the other, in the inn the 80 pregnancy event repeats too (which unlocks the barracks but it's the glitched "go upstairs" scene) and... I guess that's it? That's where I'm at now, maybe there's something I'm still missing.

The old man at the inn during the day has scenes.

The farmer should be in the hospital by the time the barracks re-unlocks, check on him in the evening to see if he's lying on the ground.

Make sure you've done the quests for the guy soaking in the bath inside his house. I think they are necessary to get the farmer guy's event to progress.

The smith won't upgrade your sword with the crystal until after the date with gordon iirc.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The old man at the inn during the day has scenes.

The farmer should be in the hospital by the time the barracks re-unlocks, check on him in the evening to see if he's lying on the ground.

Make sure you've done the quests for the guy soaking in the bath inside his house. I think they are necessary to get the farmer guy's event to progress.

The smith won't upgrade your sword with the crystal until after the date with gordon iirc.
Thanks again for the help, it was your second sentence that was the issue for me.

Brown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Midi music from RTP Standard is way too loud for our games when H sounds are more important so I made them quiet

midi files goes to /Program Files/Common Files/Enterbrain/RGSS/Standard/Audio/BGM/ (default folder)

Attachments

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edit: nevermind after all that I finally unlocked the stabbing scene at the farm. After all of the scenes described in my original post just go to the farm and it'll happen. You can't max the inn events just yet I guess, and you have to have the message about Gordon disappear by doing the 80 pregnancy event and unlocking the glitched barracks. A bit confusing, but heh it works.

Thanks guys for all the help!

edit 2: Come to think of it it's really backwards to have what appears to be the main quest lead you to a dead end with game over endings, meanwhile doing all the side quests actually advance the story forward. The game is really weird in that sense, hope the sequel is better structured.

Did the same thing and it fixed the problem for me too.
Thnx for all the tips people!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Main quest leads to the actual ending and ties directly into the sequel. Side quests leads to content that wasn't there until 2.0 and so far in the sequel hasn't even been mentioned. So until author release continuation of sequel and they actually give node to 2.0's existance, it's just a side story and not really advancing the story at all.

perdachello

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I progress? I heard that at some point your boyfriend dumps you, but I can't get to it. I did couple quests and every possible H-scene from the guide in this thread until they repeat. What am I missing?
Edit: Apparently I can't access peeking scenes in the military academy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.