Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sisters' Secret by Cherry Sock:

Then i am reaaaaally dumb. I just can't reach for vibrator

woody07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cant get bob to read/take the typed letter,all i get is a line saying i need to know what the note says,any ideas

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Then i am reaaaaally dumb. I just can't reach for vibrator
It's under Dianna pillow.
To get the baterie for the flashlight, you need to use the vibrator on the flashlight.

cant get bob to read/take the typed letter,all i get is a line saying i need to know what the note says,any ideas
Read the anonymous letter from the safe first.
Then you need to gave Bob the Rhum.
After, gave in the anonymous letter, and you'll only have left to gave him a specimen of the handwritting you want him to forge.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is finished now. Not sure how long it was finished.

Trying to look for a walkthrough, but no luck.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sonatafox's guide contains almost everything, but it's missing a couple of scenes. You can get a couple of special scenes at the end of the game, depending on how you play it:

Both the "good route" and "bad route" have a special ending scene. The sisters begin the game on bad terms with one another. In the good route, you need to fix their relationship, and in the bad route, you need to make it even worse:

Good route:

Diana is angry with Elizabeth because she believes that Elizabeth stole her ring. To fix this (good route), you should return Diana's ring to her and let her know that you found in by the pool. Diana will realize that she had made a mistake by accusing her sister, and seek reconciliation.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, is angry with Diana because she believes that Diana told her father that she was doing drugs. In order to fix this, we will have to convince her that it was not Diana, but someone else who snitched on her. To do this, we will need Bob's help. After you've won Bob's friendship with the rum, show him the typed note regarding Elizabeth's drug use. He will be able to forge a letter with someone else's handwriting, but needs a sample. For this purpose, give him the handwritten letter from the brother. Once he creates a forgery, present the new letter to Elizabeth. This will convince Elizabeth that it was her brother, rather than Diana, who informed her father. Elizabeth will then apologize to her sister.

Now that you've patched things up between the sisters, finish the game through the good route and enjoy your extra ending scene.

For the bad route:

Similar to the good route, but with a couple of changes. This time we need the sisters to hate each other. When you return Diana's ring, tell her that you found it in her sister's room. This will solidify her hatred towards Elizabeth.

For Elizabeth, we're going to remove any doubt from her mind that Diana set her up. When you ask Bob to make the forgery this time, give him Diana's notebook, then give the new note to Elizabeth.

Once you finish the bad route, the sisters will turn on each other, giving you an opportunity to take advantage of them again.
well, I found this walktrough a few posts ago...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's the secret? That one of them is a futanari and fucks the other?