What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ poison ] [ぽいずん] Valkyrie Destruction RE102453 RJ102453

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ぽいずん] Valkyrie Destruction

how i can reduce the 1º stat(lust stat)? there are some way except replaying the game?

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how i can reduce the 1º stat(lust stat)? there are some way except replaying the game?
I don't think there is =/
But replaying the game afterwards isn't that bad. You keep all your items and lvl, and your stats are reset.

If you're aiming for the true ending, you can just skip all the towns and go directly to the corrupted castle (after lvling up 5 more times).
Hope that helps.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think there is =/
But replaying the game afterwards isn't that bad. You keep all your items and lvl, and your stats are reset.

If you're aiming for the true ending, you can just skip all the towns and go directly to the corrupted castle (after lvling up 5 more times).
Hope that helps.
the problem is when the Lucida is level 30 and Batt level 31 =/ if i replay the game, the level will be the same =/ and the "level game over" don't make difference... when replay.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone who has the game could please tell me if it was made with the rpg maker vx or with the vx ace?

Edit:
@squark, thanks.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

VX Ace, according to the Product Information on DLSite.
DLSite said:
その他
RPGツクールVX ACEの動作環境に準ずる

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.04 is out now. Unclear as to whats new.
Someone can share it ?

vaother

Reputation score

Please help me. Now I struck at south town.

I already pass event to fought with 3 bandits in town and these men again in north ruin(after fight I walk out to town). already kept tentacle armor. Already talk with man at 2nd floor in house with bookshelves but I cannot pickup dictionary from bookshelves only have some wording when I talk with. I am not sure what I am wrong.

Last edited:

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new full cg unlocked save file for v1.04:)
mediafire.com/download.php?6md1cc828m81qyi

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm troubled. I lost to bandits in 2nd town so i picked up that invitation. Later on, in 3rd town, i found no bandits in bandit hut in southwest corner. Researcher in a room with a lot of books doesn't want to go anywhere or give anything. Wat do? :\

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you guys can read these languages, these are extremely detailed walkthroughs for this game in:

Chinese
sstmlt.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22787

Japanese
akunaki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-33.html

cartoonscomics

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new link for v1.04 full cg and h scene save

the mf link is dead:(

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm troubled. I lost to bandits in 2nd town so i picked up that invitation. Later on, in 3rd town, i found no bandits in bandit hut in southwest corner. Researcher in a room with a lot of books doesn't want to go anywhere or give anything. Wat do? :\
The bandits quests (in the 3rd town) is a separate quest line from the tribal quests. The bandits quests have nothing to do with the dictionary (Skyramiel's brief guide misled me there as well xD).

To get the dictionary -

Go to the capital city and talk to the soldier at the front of the castle gate. He'll mention the "funny-speaking" people and say that there's a study going down about them in the desert village (this is the trigger for the dictionary).
xttp://i46.tinypic.com/2jcx34i.jpg

After that, go to the desert village to the house to the left of the blacksmiths with the bookshelves.
xttp://i45.tinypic.com/luqu8.jpg

Talk to the fat guy on the leftmost of the second floor. He'll mention a book about the tribal language on the first floor.
xttp://i47.tinypic.com/2a0iywi.jpg

Pickup the book (dictionary). It'll be on the first floor of that house, leftmost of the first bookshelf.
xttp://i47.tinypic.com/jufuh1.jpg

Everything the tribal folks say should now automatically be in glorious Japanese.

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

all MF files are dead !
somebody re-upload to torrent or something plz :(

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

here are some sites that have working links

there you go and here is the DL link that i used:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

all MF files are dead !
somebody re-upload to torrent or something plz :(
this game has been updated recently

v 1.05 hxxps://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6TzNOCR6pY4VG9DaWFMckthN0E/edit

mirror

hxxp://bitshare.com/files/md8js6qh/ValkyrieDestruction_ver1.05.zip.html

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for uploading :) but the google link isnt working for me :/

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Translation

Hello guys. I was thinking about translating (nobody is working on it yet, right?) this game after I finish my current project but the problem is I can't decrypt it. I have a decrypter that works fine in Rpg maker XP and VX games, but not on VX ACE games. So if anyone knows where I could find a decryptor for this kind of game, or how I could decrypt it, please send me a message.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Translation

Hello guys. I was thinking about translating (nobody is working on it yet, right?) this game after I finish my current project but the problem is I can't decrypt it. I have a decrypter that works fine in Rpg maker XP and VX games, but not on VX ACE games. So if anyone knows where I could find a decryptor for this kind of game, or how I could decrypt it, please send me a message.
View attachment RPGDecrypter.zip

This is the one I use.

Be advised that it "thinks" it can also decrypt RGSSA/RGSSA2 files, but it can't. It'll throw out errors if you try. It only works on VX Ace files.