RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Damn, I did not know that... So then what is the best File-sharing service out there currently? Which has high upload limit/high speed with minimum penalty on download capacity ? I won't bother uploading if it's going to be restricted like that.

Here are some new links

World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1 file | 600 mb
-

The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A - 2 Parts | 1.4 gb
File 01
File 02
People have been using

But it is new and hasn't proven itself yet.

Mediafire is still usable, just have to not make Split Archives/Password Protected. 7zip archives are not being detected. I imagine HJSplit wouldn't be, either.

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully last post when it comes to links!

The Chronicles of Alexstrasza 1 file | 600 mb
-

World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza - T18C11O12A - 2 Parts | 1.4 gb
Part 01
Part 02

Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia 3 Parts | 745 mb 1.7 Gb
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03

I've also included torrents in case people prefer torrent over DDL. (I have fixed the file name errors, so the torrents and the files have the right name now.)

Update - 03/01/2013:
Updated the torrent links, had some problems with my HDD so I lost the torrents.

Attachments

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I've used the torrent version of the files and I finally got them all downlaoded, unziped and onto my computer. Problem is when I try to go to the folder with all the stuff in it, I don't see a game anywhere just all the stuff for the game but nothing else. Do I need the Unreal devoloper software to make this work?

Last edited:

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've used the torrent version of the files and I finally got them all downlaoded, unziped and onto my computer. Problem is when I try to go to the folder with all the stuff in it, I don't see a game anywhere just all the stuff for the game but nothing else. Do I need the Unreal devoloper software to make this work?
Yeah, I had the same problem! The installer does not create a shortcut for you to use, so you need to go and find the original launcher within the folder, The file you need to start the game is called UDK.exe which you can find in
"Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia\Binaries\Win32\ and it should be close to the bottom.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, I had the same problem! The installer does not create a shortcut for you to use, so you need to go and find the original launcher within the folder, The file you need to start the game is called UDK.exe which you can find in
"Whorecraft The Adventures of Daemia\Binaries\Win32\ and it should be close to the bottom.
ah thank you.

DolphinBlow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the download links.
I'm curious though. Is there a save function in these demos/beta? 'Cause I sure can't find one.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Attempting to play through all three, I was impressed. It's quite a monumental undertaking to make a game like this, and I would be quite surprised if it was all done by one person. F4 allows you to pause any scripts running, including engaging the environment with E/Enter. I would gladly donate to fund this, even if it seems the grasp of the English language is shaky.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Attempting to play through all three, I was impressed. It's quite a monumental undertaking to make a game like this, and I would be quite surprised if it was all done by one person. F4 allows you to pause any scripts running, including engaging the environment with E/Enter. I would gladly donate to fund this, even if it seems the grasp of the English language is shaky.
These are older versions, too - the newer versions have better dialogue, and I think once it officially launches it is supposed to have a map and save/load game. I'm not sure but these might even have the older models with lower poly count.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I need a bit of help. How do I get the prison key? The dude keeps saying not to take it.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I need a bit of help. How do I get the prison key? The dude keeps saying not to take it.
There's a bucket up there, you can drop it in his head. I think you need the knife to do that, though.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a bucket up there, you can drop it in his head. I think you need the knife to do that, though.
Thanks! Never thought about looking up. Been trying to figure out how to stab the guy.

Zero Night

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walkthrough for Adventures of Daemia Episode 1 (credit to Demonelame on 420chan).

Beginning:
Daemia is a child.
Assemble see his mother in the hostel.
= Door closed.
Exit talk to Joy, then go see his father at the dock.
= The boat goes.

End of the game:
Go see Joy or go to the inn.

Daemia is adult
She dreams of being fucked by two goblins son.
Joy wakes her up.

Bonus:
Go see the mother before you dress and you can look and you masturbate.

Dress up and take the key.
Join Joy and go on bike.

Talk to Joy
Talk to Mr. Fox on the dock (he fuck a female Troll)
Talk to him twice.

Bonus:
Go see the Tauren city, find the key that is under the dock, on the sand.
Fuck with the Tauren or stun it with the statue.

Return to the inn.

Bonus:
Go see the mother get fucked by uncle.

Go into the basement, find the bottle.
Return to Joy and fuck with the goblin.
Give the bottle to the guard and go on bike.
You hurt the druid on the road.
You must wait Joy in the nightclub (on the table at the bottom)
You talk and dance.

Morning:
Wake up with the goblin that shows you pictures.
Speak with him and fuck.
Dress up and read the letter of Joy (same location as the key).
Follow the path you originally took to reach the club, but turn right just after the prison bridge and follow the road from there..

Bonus:
Before going to see Joy, go see the island on a plateau Cassandra film X. The dwarf draenei will dream of the two.

Bonus:
On the road to Joy, you will see two night elf fuck a Dryad.

Once you've talked with Joy, looking after Jaina.
First go to the nightclub, then at Sylvanas, the guard will return.
Both blood elf dwarf will tell you that managed to get in Sylvanas, he is in prison, will see.
To enter, you need to talk to the guard.
Only parents can go see the prisoners: yes
What parent?
Woman (mistress)
He loves anal experiences, etc..

Once inside, you are taken him to three other guards or fuck with you, or say that you need to pee, and thus go around the base of the stairs.

You must first find the knife, which is in the other tower.
Then cut the rope that will bring down the seal on the head elf.
Then go see the dwarf in prison.

Bonus:
Talk to the man there and free.

Leave the prison and go see the blacksmith.
The man asks you to find his friend's camera. It is located near the secret door Sylvanas (under the rock behind the bush).
Return to the blacksmith, he sends you on the island, giving his friend glasses dwarf. The dwarf invites you to participate in the film X, for that you need to find the missing page of the script. It is attached to the trunk of a nearby tree.
Return to the nose and asks you to change clothes, check the box and dress.
Your text is the one with the "big cock".

Once the movie finished X (someone stole your clothes) go back to the blacksmith panties.
The man gives you the key and you can now enter in the secret door by Sylvanas.
In the cave, go up the stairs and wooden appyez on E.
In the house, take the stick and put it in the statue (Knee).
Then go to Jaina, who asks you to Joy Take affected (this is done instantly)
Then go for a flower, which is located on the island (white flower).
On the docks, you will see a boat moored and its captain invites you to join him in his cabin at night (any answer).
Return to Sylvanas.

Bonus:
On the island, you will find two night elves who are fun (fucking).

In the room, you see Joy and Sylvanas kiss. Join.
Once the sex finished, go to the closet and take an outfit. You must return to the boat to find information about the father daemia.
Talk to the woman before entering the boat. Enter and talk to the captain (any answer).
Find information before the return of captain (pack of books on the desk).

You play the role of Joy, no bonus available, go to the docks and find daemia.
End Game (1)

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the current beta of Episode 1, this is what the above walkthrough actually corresponds to.

Mediafire links, will upload to others soon.

Last edited:

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

I was wondering, is there a way to save your progress during the game?

ivanthecool

Reputation score

is there anyway to increase performance? This game lags alot.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is there anyway to increase performance? This game lags alot.
This game is just very unoptimized, so if it's REALLY bad, there's not much you can do outside of getting better hardware.

Anyway, you can disable most effect by cycling through effect-types with one of F5~F8. You'll get wireframe and such, but eventually you'll get to a very clear "no shadows, no effects whatsoever" kind of one that shouldn't lag. ... much.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, I would just like to get confirmation that the links I supplied were the games or just demos, if someone could let me know I would appreciate it, as, if they are only demos I'll remove them and then put up the proper games as and when I get informed of their availability. Thanks in advance, doncoyote.

OP
W

Wolf624

Hi, I would just like to get confirmation that the links I supplied were the games or just demos, if someone could let me know I would appreciate it, as, if they are only demos I'll remove them and then put up the proper games as and when I get informed of their availability. Thanks in advance, doncoyote.
Both of them was demos,

Honestly though, you should wait until episode one is released as hopefully the performance issues are fixed.

The last release with a private beta demo that is required to donate $25 to get.

Last edited:

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The links I posted is as close to the full game as is available right now. December 20th is when it will be available to everybody, what I posted is the beta (which includes almost all the content) that was only available to donators. So your links were indeed just the demo.