What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

legraf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Here's a first-pass, rough translation for the newer material (actually the file is cumulative, including all previous translations). This is quite rough, but gives an idea what's happening - there are more unfamiliar idioms this time around, and I'm just a hack at this. Hopefully Wessex will come through and do a proper job ... speaking of whom, this file does include his earlier translations, as usual.

Just unpack and overwrite, as usual. I haven't even tested this thoroughly, so I can't promise there won't be errors (spacing errors in the dialogue files cause the game to crash during conversations).

Attachments

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

And here we go! Split into three parts!

I love you!! <3

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see what I will be able to do with it. But only on the weekend. After suffering 8 hour in work and 3 hour in transit I don't really have the desire to sit down and begin translating the new stuff.

BTW whats new in this release?

Last edited:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ANd of course, us win 8 users still don't get to enjoy this game.:(

kiko

Reputation score

ANd of course, us win 8 users still don't get to enjoy this game.:(
Windows 8 is shit. Why do you even have it on your PC as your OS? Dual boot Win XP or 7 on that.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems the new event is at your trainer's location. Some new locations are opened but nothing to do but talk to the npc with few lines. Also, this new event at your train's area seems to be bugged. I can get shot and damaged, but the enemies are invisible and can attack me - not H me. Anyone else have this problem? I'm using an older save, did anyone else try the same?

Raevyrn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are several events in this update. I used an old save so unsure about your issue duck666.

Essentially you find out that the Cobolio gang rose to power after Gotou (dojo guy) kicked out a rival gang. The Mendes gang had used the factory/dojo for many years but the Alliance sold it to Gotou and a battle ensued with Gotou winning easily. The manager/owner of the Bar Hole give Aya a job to bring the Mendes gang back and fight the Cobolio, hiring Gotou as a bodyguard for the Mendes in the process. There is a fight and in game h event with the two Mendes and a return to fighting Cobolio in their base with a new h event after loss.

Other game additions include the second bar and more npc's. Haven't found other stuff yet.

nsk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems the new event is at your trainer's location. Some new locations are opened but nothing to do but talk to the npc with few lines. Also, this new event at your train's area seems to be bugged. I can get shot and damaged, but the enemies are invisible and can attack me - not H me. Anyone else have this problem? I'm using an older save, did anyone else try the same?
I had the same problem but I think it has something to do with the option of the high or low pc quality on the title screen.

I'm not sure exactly what it was but I always had mine to low. When I put the setting to high then I could see the thugs when they were invisible before.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The stuff I found so far, and how to get to it:

-GOTO training the jump whirlwing attack and asking question (last question of the question menu) will trigger a dialogue with the trainer that ends up in you fighting two new gangster brothers.
these gangers do not sexually assault you with normal grapple attacks but if you are defeated the black suit guy takes Aya from behind a few times before his brother joins in and gangbang her (sometimes they kick her on the ground a bit before it happens).
using the surrender option (pause after you are at 0 hp/being gangbanged) will trigger its game over CGI animation.

-If you complete the previous scene by having aya defeated and ganged and surrender, going to the bar (old normal one) will trigger a bonus repeatable event where the ganger brothers will be there and molest her some more (only has a CGI animation scene, no fight) if you choose the second option, first will have aya fight back and have them stop molesting her.

-After above events are done, and ONLY after you either defeat the gangers in combat or choose to fight them off at the bar (first option at the bonus bar event) going to Goto the trainer will trigger the next event, that has you buing something for him at the new bar (central part of the city before the spaceport section)
buying the mid and top cost items will allow you to go fight off the old green gangers from the first combat (cobolio or something)
this is a repeatable event, and there is a new forced BJ animation when you are defeated, and a new cool CGI animation if you surrender after defeated (silvia the android in your ship will save you with rescue mode on)

ps: some events need you to go to the first bar before "refreshing" to trigger the new ganger brother events.

hope this was of use to some1

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having technical trouble with this game.

Everytime I quit the game either through clicking the top right X button or using the quit game shortcut, my screen turns black and I have to hard reset my machine using the power switch.

This has happened 4 times already and is not good at all. Anyone have any solutions.

If it helps, I'm running PC spec high and the game is on a window.

Netty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When triggering the Kobolio event in the back alley I get the intro video but afterwards it gets stuck at "Now Loading" (forever loading).
Any fix or workaround r could someone share their savegame perhaps?

/edit: Works fine on another machine (both Windows 7), a bit odd since the rest of the game works fine but oh well.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone able to tell me the difference between the Air spinning move Lv.1 to Lv.5?

kiko

Reputation score

I'm having technical trouble with this game.

Everytime I quit the game either through clicking the top right X button or using the quit game shortcut, my screen turns black and I have to hard reset my machine using the power switch.

This has happened 4 times already and is not good at all. Anyone have any solutions.

If it helps, I'm running PC spec high and the game is on a window.
When you open the game, press F4 to run the game in full screen. This should solve performance and crashing problems. It certainly works on my Win XP SP3 Professional.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah....this game doesn't always work right with Windows 8. If at all. I'd say might as well change the original post to say that but they wouldn't pay attention to it anyway.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how the sensitivity works in this game? In the older version, I Aya would get +200 per kiss step because I changed some statistics. Now with those statistics, there's only a +7 per kiss.

EDIT: It seems the sensitivity level is saved within the .exe.

So the reason I got the +50s with kisses was due to letting Aya get rat licked for like 2 hours.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The stuff I found so far, and how to get to it:

buying the mid and top cost items will allow you to go fight off the old green gangers from the first combat (cobolio or something)
this is a repeatable event, and there is a new forced BJ animation when you are defeated, and a new cool CGI animation if you surrender after defeated (silvia the android in your ship will save you with rescue mode on)

ps: some events need you to go to the first bar before "refreshing" to trigger the new ganger brother events.

hope this was of use to some1
Hmm.. I'm not getting it to be repeatable. It only happens once for me.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how the sensitivity works in this game? In the older version, I Aya would get +200 per kiss step because I changed some statistics. Now with those statistics, there's only a +7 per kiss.

So the reason I got the +50s with kisses was due to letting Aya get rat licked for like 2 hours.
Does getting her sensitivity high do anything? I know her stance changes as the sensitivity goes up also when you pause it (her condition picture changes too), but the highest I got up to was 4000 something before she was endlessly raped.
As for your question regarding the 2nd encounter with the cobolio, i think he meant its repeatable if you keep losing

Ukyo81

Reputation score

About the cobolio fight, you can respawn the fight by taking off in your ship and landing back in the city. When you go back to the slums, they'll be there again.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually there is a hidden sensitivity variable. The game ads one to it every time Aya has an orgasm. The higher this sensitivity is then faster your normal sensitivity increases.

Aerik9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the translation for the newest version, but there are problems right away. :(

I had to swap one of the original folders in for one of the patch folders to get any images, and then I couldn't get past the first bar sequence without a crash. Anybody else having problems with this? Any solutions? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.