What's new

ADV [hentaicook] Aching Dreams 2

OP
Incubus

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Aching Dreams 2

It was pretty much a slap in the face to everyone who'd bought membership, but to mention an invitation for more to whine and complain.

Renkoku77

Reputation score

I made a username for this forum because I been watching this thread for months. Before I get flying flaming poops of hell thrown at me for posting this. but I would just like to say:

1. Hentaicook, I really liked your 1st one It seems better than the 2nd's demo.
2. The sexual scenes at the end was creative and arousing considering the characters were actually hawt...way better to some of the 2nd's demo.

Now onto my main post. Possible TL;DR

I am posting this because there are some people who are of age like me who honestly can't afford stuff. SO you may ask..."what you can't afford a 10 dollar game?" yes that is right. I can't, it's just not worth it compared to spending 15 bucks a month for 60 dollar games from gamefly in and out.

Add to that I barely can even get by due to I have a shady part time job that I only deal with cause I can't find a better job yet that won't screw me over and what little money I have goes to my wife's gas to make sure she can go to work so she can help pay the bills.

The voices honestly made me cringe and I think I would've better liked it possibly w/o the voices or ones with better enthusiasm or passion for the act. Though there was certainty some funny parts, I think the 1st's story was better so far. I also was extremely limited on time to do anything I want in where the 1st one gave me plenty of time to get to do what I want.

So in short, I would prefer this free. I love playing Sim Brothel for my kicks and giggles and pure hentai amusement and I don't have to pay a dime. No sound, and good artwork and it makes the mind wander as you putting sexy hentai women in to slave sex work.

I am not asking you to give me this game nor asking anyone to give me a user name to play this game with or a download for it. I am just honestly saying it sucks cause (my wife would kill me if I bought it) I can't buy it, the donate button and the place it takes me for my debit card makes me nervous cause I been jacked on my card before on a website, and I cannot truly know if the actual game is better than the demo and it would satisfy my worthy $10.

So yes I have been checking to see if you would make a downloadable game, Hentaicook, I am guilty of that, but I just can't afford this in all honesty. That's my 2 cents and if this makes people mad, I apologize. Just being honest out there and that is my feelings. Just sucks I might be missing out.

Last edited:

joeblo13

Reputation score

I just purchased Aching Dreams 2 and so far i like it. As for the voices, i think that they add a bit of humor to the game which is in fact a good thing.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

don't necrobump unless you've got something important to say, like 'the links are down' or 'the game isn't working for me, what the hell am I doing wrong' or 'new content has just been released, come get some' or other such phrases. simple common courtesy.

Shintogara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then i will.. more like a warning for future products from the cook.

The way this game is built, it is TOO EASY to circumvent the log in. All i needed was a free and public program and to write some numbers down...

I never shared this info so as not to spoil the deal for the guy, since i respect his efforts, but i do believe that as passed long enough, and he does need to do it differently the next time, since i am almost sure i was not the only one to find this fault.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a little heads up,hentaicook wants to make another game.It's currently on an adult analogue of kickstarter: .
Sci-fi and tower defense are my favorite things,and i already know hentaicook can deliver,so I immediately backed.You need to register to see most images,i think(age restriction)so if you wondering - the art is very like Aching Dreams 2.

There's not much time left though, so if project don't make the goal at least we'll know why there are no sequels.

PS: also ,there is currently running,and very succesful project from Fenoxo,creator of "Champions of Corruption",look it up :)

skydragoon5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The maker said he would give the full game out for free if not purchased by 2012 back when he released it fresh.

I guess that means the game is open to share now?

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How a Hnetai-game could be funded on Kickstarter ? The restrictions have changed for hentai games?? He take 5,535$ on Offbeatr and 7,174$ on Kickstarter ^^ !

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The maker said he would give the full game out for free if not purchased by 2012 back when he released it fresh.

I guess that means the game is open to share now?
Unfortunately it's not that simple. The full game requires you to 'log-in' as it were whilst playing the game to unlock everything. I don't know if there is a way around this, nor do I have the ability to try and find one, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Maybe check the rosewood website or, hell, send him an email and ask.

As for the kickstarter/offbeatr thing... My friend that is nothing, I simply say this to you:

Fenoxo

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately it's not that simple. The full game requires you to 'log-in' as it were whilst playing the game to unlock everything. I don't know if there is a way around this, nor do I have the ability to try and find one, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Maybe check the rosewood website or, hell, send him an email and ask.
Fenoxo
It's like High Tail Hall all over again. And that gig is terrible

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How a Hnetai-game could be funded on Kickstarter ? The restrictions have changed for hentai games?? He take 5,535$ on Offbeatr and 7,174$ on Kickstarter ^^ !
So Kickstarter kicked Tentacle Bento to the curb for joking around the idea of alien tentacles kidnapping girls whilst being borderline ecchi, and allows for anounced adult content?
I blame it on Kotaku.

Still, I kind of want to see Aching Dreams 3.

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As for the kickstarter/offbeatr thing... My friend that is nothing, I simply say this to you:

Fenoxo
It is true that it is small compared to Fenoxo .I'm still waiting for the beta game, he receveid enough money (193k $) to create a great game :cool:.

BlueWinds

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say I'm not real impressed with the writing. I only got halfway through (if even that) the Aching Dreams 2 demo before deciding it was too cheesy.

:shrug: Oh well, different stuff for different people. Perhaps we'll see if three years has changed his style any.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just played through the demo version of AD2, and personally I don't think it's that good.

What I like about it:
It actually feels like a game, not some half baked effort to make money. All the characters and sceneries are hand draw instead of copied from other games which shows the author's effort. Some of the dialogues are voiced, enough though I seen better voice acting on Betheseda game mods, I find them hilarious.

What I didn't like about the game:
Some of the character model is reused from AD1, which seems to have a different resolution then AD2 so the AD1 characters look blurry. I know it's basically a one man project so I understand the author is try to save some time and effort, it's still bring the game's quality down a bit.

One personal grip: game's too short. If I understand correctly the full version have 4 seperate plotline, and I have 31 days (or 41 days for easy) to play this game. I'm more used to have something like 100 days for flash sim, like I said, personal grip.

Another personal grip: no new game+ feature (maybe I didn't play it well enough to unlock it, so apologies if I got it wrong). If I play a game with short time constrain I would like to be able to carry over some things, such as stats or certain items if I complete the game once so I don't have to start over again just to try my luck rolling the dice. And playing through a click feast just to unlock around 15 CG is not really that motivating.

A pretty good flash sim date game, but I just have too much personal grip with the setting to fork over 10 dollars. Hope AD3 could at least add some kind of new game+ feature, or an achievement feature (If you unlock certain achievement you get bonus in new games) like ELona shooter.

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then i will.. more like a warning for future products from the cook.

The way this game is built, it is TOO EASY to circumvent the log in. All i needed was a free and public program and to write some numbers down...

I never shared this info so as not to spoil the deal for the guy, since i respect his efforts, but i do believe that as passed long enough, and he does need to do it differently the next time, since i am almost sure i was not the only one to find this fault.
im kinda curious what this program is

skydragoon5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fenoxo
The game creator gave permission for an unlocked version by 2012, so it should be fine for an offline version

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody find a link to the full version and is willing to share it?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did anybody find a link to the full version and is willing to share it?
I bought the game a while ago I would share it if I knew how. You basically need to log into their servers and pay for your game to be unlocked from the demo version.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been waiting for an update on this one for a while and slowly thinking it's more and more likely to end up like MG, but lo and behold it's almost done.

(Had to Delete URL)

As the site says, there'll be a free version and a full version costing $10. Given as I enjoyed the first game, which came to me during the dark time of "No flash games except those stupid meet 'n fuck games" I'm looking forwards to this release, as it looks very promising. There just doesn't seem to be anyone else making good flash dating sims anymore.
OMG am I the only one that laughed at the sight of that purple creature in the video? That's hilarious.