What's new

ADV [Vosmug] Xenotake (RE131077)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasdasdf

Reputation score

Alright, I'm sure some people remember Vosmug. You know, the guy who was working on essentially making a non-loli and hentai version of Demoniphobia or whatever it was and then removed the hentai from it? Yeah, well, he decided he needed a break from Prisonkage and put it on hiatus to work on a full hentai game. Since I didn't see any posts on this, here is a link to the site he's using for the new game:

He appears to still be deciding how to go about the game (RoR, GoR, what to add, etc.), so it might be worth it to post a comment or something.

Dlsite link:

Last edited by a moderator:

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Vosmug (nameless hentai game)

From what I read it seems he removed all hentai content from the game and has stated he won't be adding any except for light fanservice.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

and then removed the hentai from it?
From what I read it seems he removed all hentai content from the game and has stated he won't be adding any except for light fanservice.
Are we talking about the same game?

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new site with a hentai based gameplay(vosmug H). Just in the process of asking advice on where the game is heading. The gore game is on hold for now but will resume after this.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I understand that, I'm just trying to see if shakey actually read the ONLY post in the thread before posting.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look at all the pretty purple!! I loves purple. I like where this is going already.
hey is it just me or dose the character look like Major Motoko?

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The character right now is just a sample and might not be the end product. Long ways to go before the demo/alpha release.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I think this is a smart move. Hopefully after this project he feels that Prisonkage could do with a little ass n' titty action.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I already see a flaw in the initial plans for this game. He wants the h to be rewarded through completion. So there probably won't be any GoR....there might not even be any sprite rape since that would imply h-rewards through failing/losing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it doesn't sound all that great...

Thought, his most recent post says he is "thinking" of putting some in-game H...so maybe it will. Who knows. This guy changes his mind about major game altering things quite a bit it seems.

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I already see a flaw in the initial plans for this game. He wants the h to be rewarded through completion. So there probably won't be any GoR....there might not even be any sprite rape since that would imply h-rewards through failing/losing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it doesn't sound all that great...
says there also will be some in game grabs. maybe just doesn't know where to what to do with it yet.

I hope the purple stays.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

says there also will be some in game grabs. maybe just doesn't know where to what to do with it yet.

I hope the purple stays.
I agree...much much better character than the Vosmung game.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't get it man. Pretty clear formulas for success already exist (Shinobi Girl and Kurovadis.) In-game H + Game Over H is what the people want (though I have a preference for in-game myself).

Just make a game that looks and plays halfway decent and get that paypuh!

EDIT: Forgot about Unholy Sanctuary. That game would've brought in the revenue if it's creators had released it commercially.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

My favorite all time games would have to be the cherry point games. I don't know a lick of Japanese and have no translation tools when I play. I figured out how to play and loved the art style.

I like the Futanari Dorago games too, including Pregnant angel, because you kinda find out what you need to do even without knowing japanese.

Kurovadis and Unholy Sanctuary are jewels in the H gaming community. Everyone knows why.

Then there are games like the boing boing hero? I think. The blond chick with HUGE tits. That game was fun to me because there wasn't images, they were animations. Provided they were primitive, they got the point across. And they weren't always punishment, some of them you chose to do. Like giving your father a handjob. I really liked that game, even though it drove me crazy.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree...much much better character than the Vosmung game.
dunno, I liked the Prisoncage protagonist better. She had that "not really caring about what happens" aura that was enthralling.

But then, the brown-haired bandaged one was the best. Let's hope to see her.

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone else agree that it's the struggle that makes the eventual succumbing to pleasure hot?
Most definitely. Here's hoping that he puts some H in his H game.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Test Demo has been released on the latest post on the blog. I'm certainly liking where this game is going.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

How the fuck to download from that bearshare? Damn it.

Reup it plz here someone...on mediafire or something.....

W

Wolf624

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is on Mediafire. Unless something is somehow redirecting you elsewhere, I'm not too sure where to help you with that.

Edit:NINJA'D.

Status
Not open for further replies.