What's new

ACT [Linemarvel] Demon Girl

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Demon Girl

Lol, the book is only a transporter, the Ivalice you spend your time in the game is the same Ivalice that FF12 and FFT is set in.
That's what you'd like you to think but, funny, gouge wasn't a moogle city in FFT..... ~Shrugs~ >.>

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

lol... off topic eh... well it lasted longer than usual... but I am still curious as to who this "Demon girl" (if that is her real name) is and why she does whatever it is she does. It could make for a compelling novel...

(and FFT and FFTA is probably my favorite Turn Based Strategy games ever... I'm not too fond of the FF series after the SNES era... these kept my attention for quite some time.)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Am I too late for the Demon Girl jokes?

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

We are still trying to find out who/what a Demon Girl is, then we can joke about it!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That's what you'd like you to think but, funny, gouge wasn't a moogle city in FFT..... ~Shrugs~ >.>
FFT is set about 200 years after FF12 and FFTA2, I'd imagine most of the races died out or became feral. The pig monsters in FFT look a lot like Moogles so I'd imagine that might be the case. Also in FF12 and FFTA2 Moogles are expert mechanics and machinists, it would make sense that Goug would be a city for Moogles in the past. Even more evidence to support this is that machines and guns and such are found underneath Goug in FFT.

And to be on topic, DG>JG

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

FFT is set about 200 years after FF12 and FFTA2, I'd imagine most of the races died out or became feral. The pig monsters in FFT look a lot like Moogles so I'd imagine that might be the case. Also in FF12 and FFTA2 Moogles are expert mechanics and machinists, it would make sense that Goug would be a city for Moogles in the past. Even more evidence to support this is that machines and guns and such are found underneath Goug in FFT.

And to be on topic, DG>JG
Then they've still broken continuity, since you can recruit Luso in the PSP remake of FFT, and encounter Baltheir :3

And yes, DG>JG

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, but Balthier and Luso are only cameo appearances the same with Cloud. They dont play any part in the story. If I remember correctly Luso was put in there as a promotion for FFTA2 and Balthier....well Im not sure why Balthier was, probably to give you yet another broken character to play with xD Little bit of trivia; Balthier is an ancestor to Mustadio, their last name is Bunansa. What I'm hoping for is a game where that goes through the Espers rebelling and becoming the Lucavi that are the 'main' antagonists of FFT.

Ontopic:

DG>MG most likely as well (hey, Im biased :p)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Alrighty, I am sorry for necroing this thread but it seemed to be the most appropriate to make my request:
could any of the awesome coders here edit the original demon girl's sandbox mode so that the enemies would spawn as they would in the gauntlet mode
or the gauntlet mode to have infinite health (energy) for demon girl
or can I, atleast, get pointed into a direction which would allow me to make this myself
(unless it has been created already)
Thanks in advance for your time

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alrighty, I am sorry for necroing this thread but it seemed to be the most appropriate to make my request:
could any of the awesome coders here edit the original demon girl's sandbox mode so that the enemies would spawn as they would in the gauntlet mode
or the gauntlet mode to have infinite health (energy) for demon girl
or can I, atleast, get pointed into a direction which would allow me to make this myself
(unless it has been created already)
Thanks in advance for your time
Just use artmoney on it.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

could you then be more specific as to how exactly i am to use artmoney?

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can somebody upload a .swf of it somewhere?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well if there are people who completely ignore the hentai section there must be people who do the exact opposite.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

I admit I don't, I got it in a separate window and refresh it once every now and then.

Better than a lurker though? Eh? lol.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? It looks like a re-skin. Even the poses are similar. Uh, not that there is much to look at yet.