What's new

ACT Nanocrisis

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Nanocrisis

Sounds like something went totally wrong for you then as it's still 30 kills that should do it. There are some files with japanese names so maybe if those didn't get extracted properly would cause a problem? I'd guess on a freak error though so do try it again if you haven't already.

well i'll try again then though i kinda doubt it will help

well if it does or not i'll be in touch =P

Last edited:
Reputation score

it appears as though they have finally implimented a Game-over Scene for the Flies.

also, is anyone working on translations for this?

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The flies gameover was in the last update I think?

Turns out the dogs was rather easy to beat after all and I did it in rank 1 power gun and defense A suit. Just need to hit the dogs to break their attacks so just fire downward and move around and be sure to watch your ass as they do love to come jumping from behind as well. Would recommend getting the second rank suit though as if you screw up just once it's real hard to make a comeback.
I'd guess it would be impossible to lose if you use a shotgun and fire left/right until it's over but the damage on those is just so horrible that it goes faster to load a new game and try a few times more if you use a powergun instead.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, I just d/l'd the newest version and it seems great. However, I haven't played the game before and even with knowing all the controls I can't seem to get past the second level. I'm very curious to the other enemies I keep hearing about (dogs ^.^) but am getting very frustrated that I can't get to them. This game seems rather difficult.

Anyone have any tips?

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think most people got raped the first time they fought the testers, granted they where harder in the past.
After the first level you'd want to buy the power gun and what suit is a bit of taste I guess but I have always preferred the defence types. Then it's just all about keeping the fire button down while avoiding getting into melee range with the testers, easily outrun them until you get to the edge of the screen and once that happens you either need to jump over them or kick them away as soon as they get close and then keep shooting. Just keep in mind that at any time they can drop from the sky right on top of you and when you are at the edge of the screen they can still spawn outside and come at you from behind.
Then you can run the first level again to unlock the bonus level with flies or just go straight to level 3 for the dogs, I'd advise you to save before either of those ones though.

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

YES! At long last. Here's to hoping that my old save file will work. I'm not optimistic however. I've had errors in the past in attempting to transport.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save is working. Just tested it yesterday.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@maikochan

:)Thankx:) for the link

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Apparently the Intermission option works now, but I can't understand a lick of Japanese so... blargh.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, this update comes up with a new cheat--vigor recovery(blue bar recovery), press F12 then F11. It is useful especially for this kind of fight or rape game.

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still haven't beat it yet, but using the shotgun helps somewhat, it's the only gun that can reach them while they are crouched. When you see a dog, back up a little until they are on the edge of the screen and fire repeatedly with shotgun and you'll pepper their backs good.
Bit confused Dong, you can hit the dogs with any of the guns, you just have to be aiming low or be in a crouched position...

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah dogs, my absolute favorite rape enemy.

Thanks for the MU upload, I appreciate it.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wanted to mention it, but Bluemonday did it for me. After you aim your gun you can either aim upward or down with up or down key, and if you crouch and you fire that way you can also hit the dogs.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

There appear to be 3 yes three different rape's for the dogs the first one is very common doggy style when you get jumped from behind. Second when your lying on your back trying to get up missionary. The third caught me my surprise and I'm not really sure how it happened I had just been thrown and hit again and She lays face down almost flat with the dog at her back like the first but shes flat and the dog anal rapes her. I confirmed this in the stats page its anal very hot. Might happen more if she dies I really dont know.

My 3rd stage I had to kill 50 dogs ... at the cost of nearly 30 orgasms.

I also have a feeling the dialog talks about her surprise of the non-escapeable fucking is from when the dog "Knot's" and keeps her there. This seems to be random chance on being knotted anywhere from 5 in a row to 2. So when you cant get away its because the dog has a ballooned section of his dick lodged inside and she cant get away.
These guys are set up to rape the hell out of her and they do a good job. The dogs are fast, they knot and continually rape her over and over, and when you finally do get up you are surrounded. The crouch and fire switching left and right very fast is effective.

The new menu option for "add eyes or eyes on" something like that merely lets you start the game with shades without hitting D.
The menu dialog for "For Olga" and "For Sumire" are functional now but have no effect on game yet. It will probably let you choose your character for different stages.
I'm not 100% sure but there seemed to be one new fly birthing animation, she sits up on her knees only like shes giving a blow job and births this is different I think she was always bent over before.
Check the sprite folder and look for more stuff. A few notable ones
BG folder
City (ive not seen
Forest01 (ive not seen
BU folder
ReikaDmg5 (is hot, its from a dialog when the dog anal rapes her
Maggot (ive not seen
Dialog foler, I'm near the point I want this translated and redon sooo bad I'd almost pay for it but should wait untill games done I guess.
GO folder... Wow only seen a few of these.

p.s. I would really love it if he made some slight changes to the parasites (lots more and maybe have them be a stand alone enemy) and added some platforms. With these enemies he could pump out some very interesting levels and enemy combinations. I have had no success at contacting him via translations issues and if anyone could help me I would like to send him a donation and maybe some of our suggestions.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

IMO dog is really annoying it's always surprise attack you no matter what you can't resist them anyway and you sapm rape you for a very longgggggggggggggg time it's really waste a time to play really...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I managed to only get jumped twice and neither times was it able to rape me. I honestly didn't have a problem.

Also I learned how to use shield, which is cool.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to only get jumped twice and neither times was it able to rape me. I honestly didn't have a problem.

Also I learned how to use shield, which is cool.
What he said, except with the shield. I found a shotgun helps against them as it can catch them as they jump at you.

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just shot downwards and it will ALWAYS hit a dog that jumps on you from the front. So all you need to do is to have decent reflexes to turn around every time they jump in from the other direction. This makes the dogs just slightly harder than the zombies.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After you lose, is there any way to continue with the stats you accumulated? I tend to find that if I don't pursue sex, i get none and win, and if I do, usually my blue bar falls too low, and then I get owned.

It would be nice if after you lost (maybe on a stage where you already won before), you somehow 'escaped' and retained your stats. I mean, what's the point of getting the X times 100 hunter points at the end of a stage when losing is not an option? If you can escape after losing, then at least the hunter points bonus is actually a bonus.