What's new

The Legend of Kokage (Previously Legend of shade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
a vore gor game its bloody and it has h content dont say i didnt warn you on the bloody part

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of shade

*Downloads game and begins playing.*
It's a platformer game where you play as a kunoichi saving other kunoichi who have been captured. If I get grabbed i'll edit in more, but since there is a guro warning I'll be avoiding that.
:Edit:
Arrow keys for movement
z is jump
x is use weapon (Can pick up others with temporary use :ammo not shown: ) (default shuriken seems to not be available time to time leaving you with nothing)
spacebar pulls out some strange board with a heart. Possibly some sort of concealment?

Candles are your health and the more you get hit the less clothing the kunoichi will have. I eventually was defeated and the continue screen is just a continue screen. You'll get a cg if you click no though.
The game restricted my mouse to the game window so be aware of that.

First boss is a frog who will stick his tongue out if you get close so that may initiate the mentioned vore. I of course kept my distance from the ugly thing.

Last edited:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Games name is "Legend of Kokage" It's probably one of the most ambitious games from this studio they mainly made games with branching paths visual novels. I think it was like "vanilla beans" of something like that the cg's in this are tame compared to that game.

Anyways that aside it's a decent platform game and very appealing for the ryona lovers.

Thaught i'd give a tad more info

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Downloading now. Decent file size too. I'm looking forward to this one. Looks to be a damn good find. Thank you.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a pretty fun, but pretty difficult game. I downloaded this a couple of days ago from another website, with a save file with all five stages. They progressively get harder. Feels impossible sometimes.

To get an endless rape animation, you have to be defeated, and a monster has to touch her after she's been beaten. The ninjas, the samurai, the tentacles that sprout from the floor, and the bosses, including this frog, all have rape scenes. I could swear that the boss from stage two is a kappa version of Rafael from the Ninja Turtles.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

i dont like how you have to quit to see all the cg, you can't just die there.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

finished,very nice game

Fifth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

full save file anyone?
If you go to the game's save file you can edit it and get all the CGs. For me the file was under Documents>小影の伝説

Open the save config file with notepad then copy and paste the text in the spoiler tag into it.

[cg]
01=1
02=1
06=1
05=1
03=1
04=1
07=1
08=1
09=1
10=1
11=1
12=1
13=1
14=1
15=1
[ƒXƒRƒAcg]
001=1
002=1
003=1
004=1
005=1
006=1
007=1
008=1
009=1
010=1
010=1
011=1
012=1
[???cg]
001=1
002=1
003=1
004=1
005=1
006=1
007=1
008=1
009=1
010=1
011=1
012=1
013=1
I'm pretty sure I put more numbers then necessary, was trying to figure out how to unlock everything at the time and am too lazy to remove them now.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you go to the game's save file you can edit it and get all the CGs. For me the file was under Documents>小影の伝説

Open the save config file with notepad then copy and paste the text in the spoiler tag into it.

[cg]
01=1
02=1
06=1
05=1
03=1
04=1
07=1
08=1
09=1
10=1
11=1
12=1
13=1
14=1
15=1
[ƒXƒRƒAcg]
001=1
002=1
003=1
004=1
005=1
006=1
007=1
008=1
009=1
010=1
010=1
011=1
012=1
[???cg]
001=1
002=1
003=1
004=1
005=1
006=1
007=1
008=1
009=1
010=1
011=1
012=1
013=1
I'm pretty sure I put more numbers then necessary, was trying to figure out how to unlock everything at the time and am too lazy to remove them now.
It's also easier to simply replace the save file in the game folder by the one hidden deep within the .zip/rar files. ( my path was some thing like \T0708-RJ078367\コカゲの伝説-製品版\オマケ )

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Am I the only one this won't install properly for? First time something on this forum hasn't worked for me. I have Jap locale setup. I appear to get error messages after I unzip and after I run the application file located in the folder.

EDIT: Disregard, I'm an idiot. Din't realize it was putting it in a different folder under my documents.

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a pretty fun, but pretty difficult game. I downloaded this a couple of days ago from another website, with a save file with all five stages. They progressively get harder. Feels impossible sometimes.
Question, is the games difficulty based on stiff controls, poor hit detection and just bad platforming? Or is it an actual challenge for a good reason. Cause some games are hard for ALL the wrong reasons.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question, is the games difficulty based on stiff controls, poor hit detection and just bad platforming? Or is it an actual challenge for a good reason. Cause some games are hard for ALL the wrong reasons.
From what I've seen thus far, it seems like a real challenge. I'm not a good platformer, though, heh.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I found the hit detection slightly wonky, but only in one level (the last one, the one with the stairs). Other than that, controls were pretty smooth, only complaint I had was personal preference of wishing the attack/jump buttons swapped.

Just don't ever hit space. Seems to be a broken button, and will disable your attacks.

Lurker
Reputation score

*Downloads game and begins playing.*
It's a platformer game where you play as a kunoichi saving other kunoichi who have been captured. If I get grabbed i'll edit in more, but since there is a guro warning I'll be avoiding that.
:Edit:
Arrow keys for movement
z is jump
x is use weapon (Can pick up others with temporary use :ammo not shown: ) (default shuriken seems to not be available time to time leaving you with nothing)
spacebar pulls out some strange board with a heart. Possibly some sort of concealment?

Candles are your health and the more you get hit the less clothing the kunoichi will have. I eventually was defeated and the continue screen is just a continue screen. You'll get a cg if you click no though.
The game restricted my mouse to the game window so be aware of that.

First boss is a frog who will stick his tongue out if you get close so that may initiate the mentioned vore. I of course kept my distance from the ugly thing.
I push all of these controls and nothing happens. I'm in Jap unicode...

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Anyone manage to beat the extra stage yet? I can't seem to

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The one with the giant samurai? Yeah. It gets a lot easier once you realize how to dodge the jump-attack. You have to run to the left instead of the right. For the flying head part, just use your tohou skills. If there's a stage I've missed... I dunno. Haven't found it yet.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

That's the fifth stage.
I mean the extra stage where she's a prisoner

You have to keep moving, kick those gold piles of shit out the way(or you trip) and dodge rocks thrown by people outside
If you fall too far behind and hit the guard following you he pokes at ya to get yer ass moving you and you lose health

Attachments

Necrosis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't get that one yet I did get the one where you fall at the beggining of stage 5 to the torture dungeon. How do you get captured?

omegazetatau

Reputation score

The extra stage is not too difficult. Just keep on moving forward and kick right before she's about to step on the obstacle.

It's really all just timing. Once you have that down the stage is simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.