What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I was said I don't mind pirate thing. but lol. this h4d story is so funny.

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone still have a copy of version 1.31?

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha seen it on hentai4daily, but discussion already started^^

Premium only links on a site which ever gives free links and never betrayed me with any Data.

My conclusion is someone really mean took over control at hentai4daily and just wanted to start business with this perfect bait :p

or its a ripped beta^^

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Or, more likely they just trawled it after ripping stuff off some other share site:

My guess is the file size is just filler for better premium rewards from their DL providers' schemes.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dungeons and Prisoners is really coming out on Jan 4th? Or did it get delayed? I'm not sure because I have been out of date on what happened so far.

Edit: i can't believe it took me ages just to go ahead and get a avatar for this website xD

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dungeons and Prisoners is really coming out on Jan 4th? Or did it get delayed? I'm not sure because I have been out of date on what happened so far.

Edit: i can't believe it took me ages just to go ahead and get a avatar for this website xD
I think ILL said it is coming out sometime in February.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or, more likely they just trawled it after ripping stuff off some other share site:

My guess is the file size is just filler for better premium rewards from their DL providers' schemes.
What in the hell did they pack in there to quadruple the size?

edit: Looks like you guys are right, h4d inflated the size to 390mb ... That Russian download is only 98.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a Trial Download on DLSite, people. And on his DevBlog. I know ILL said he doesn't mind too much, but still... it's not that hard to find a current version of nonbloat size.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm just wondering if there will be a update to fix all the bugs in the demo before the full game is released

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm just wondering if there will be a update to fix all the bugs in the demo before the full game is released
Should be. Ill announced some time ago he'd make a final demo with all the bug fixs/game adjustments and so on at some point. Also possibly a fully english translated demo also a bit after it (or possibly same time release?)

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Should be. Ill announced some time ago he'd make a final demo with all the bug fixs/game adjustments and so on at some point. Also possibly a fully english translated demo also a bit after it (or possibly same time release?)
I really doubt ILL would be able to make it by mid February, sounds like there is still much more to be done judging from ILL's previous posts on what he plans to do. Hopefully I'm wrong

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, the longer he spends on it the better it'll be.

and it's pretty standard for game completion estimates from a first time developer to be overly optimistic, especially if the developer is a quality developer. You don't need me to tell you, but the demo screams quality :D

For a game of obvious quality, I see long delays as a good thing! If I got my story right Princess sacrifice pulled a real Dutchman and took a LOT longer to finish then originally estimated, the end product when we get it is a masterpiece, which was good enough that I supported the developer through dlsite after playing (and I really hate dlsite), the dude needs a paypal donation thing.

TL;DR The longer ILL polishes his game the better, time is not a factor when we're talking about this level of quality.

Hell the D&P demo alone is better then 75% of the full games out there... which to be honest are mostly pretty bad/mediocre.

Last edited:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OMG... and I kept wondering why O why I could not possibly find a full version of this game. Never ever did it occur to me that it might not be released. Damn I just completely missed that....

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, a lot of the work involved at this stage is in systems and getting everything to play nice. Presumably, once the behind the scenes bits are stable and the features ILL wants are in place, all that's really left is level design and content creation. which should take a fair amount of time as well, especially with his high standards, but it's a different kind of time constraint and the game should really start flying together at that point.

Relatively speaking and health allowing, of course.

All things considered, yeah. We might get a new build of the demo in February, but I wouldn't expect the full release, given the delays and issues ILL has faced recently.

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So has there been any progress on the translation? The last progress report I saw from the translator was that there wasn't any.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and it's pretty standard for game completion estimates from a first time developer to be overly optimistic, especially if the developer is a quality developer. You don't need me to tell you, but the demo screams quality :D

For a game of obvious quality, I see long delays as a good thing! If I got my story right Princess sacrifice pulled a real Dutchman and took a LOT longer to finish then originally estimated, the end product when we get it is a masterpiece, which was good enough that I supported the developer through dlsite after playing (and I really hate dlsite), the dude needs a paypal donation thing.

TL;DR The longer ILL polishes his game the better, time is not a factor when we're talking about this level of quality.

Hell the D&P demo alone is better then 75% of the full games out there... which to be honest are mostly pretty bad/mediocre.
With stuff of this size, I expect a year of a delay, maybe more. Helps with the suspense ;P

Tykopulus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Happy new years to you D&P Fans and best wishes (HEALTH, wealth, luck and success) to Ill !

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if he takes too long, people will likely lose interest n just consider it another game that is interminably in production

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

if he takes too long, people will likely lose interest n just consider it another game that is interminably in production
Good quality games, people don't mind waiting year(s) for

For instance Scale garden games, the maker from parallel fantasy, princess sacrifice , saki que, eclipse works (Ariadne) to name a few