What's new

RPG [ PRISM] Violated Quest -Lost in the Land of MonMusu- / 犯されクエスト~あなたは淫乱モンスター娘のいる世界に迷い込みました~ (RE115596) (RJ115596)

reduxfish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dlsitedotcom/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ115596.html

Snazzy new monter girl game by prism

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Violated Quest

Saw this on /vg/ last night. not many details aside from the regular shitposting.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dargoth wrote a little something about it on his blog:

"The original title seems to have been Monster Girl Quest until PRISM apparently realized it might be confusing to have another game named that. It’s probably not a coincidence that the new title is a mashup of MGQ and Violated Hero… but whatever.

Between the bare bones demo and the description of the game, I can’t really figure out what the finished product is supposed to be like. The game has a battle fuck system, except it’s explicitly stated in no uncertain terms that you cannot win. If you get into battle with a monster girl, you gonna get raped. Is there going to be a story or any gameplay to this, or just a big field full of monsters to get fucked by? Who knows.

Sound effects are a bit sparse, but the art is rather good. Not Violated Hero good, but a step above the average RPGMaker game at least. It may be worth checking out if you’re looking for something to hold you over until MGQ part 3 gets released."

I myself look forward to it and hope it will get translated.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

played the demo and only one thing to say:
ITS SO AMAZING!

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Dargoth wrote a little something about it on his blog:

"The original title seems to have been Monster Girl Quest until PRISM apparently realized it might be confusing to have another game named that. It’s probably not a coincidence that the new title is a mashup of MGQ and Violated Hero… but whatever.

Between the bare bones demo and the description of the game, I can’t really figure out what the finished product is supposed to be like. The game has a battle fuck system, except it’s explicitly stated in no uncertain terms that you cannot win. If you get into battle with a monster girl, you gonna get raped. Is there going to be a story or any gameplay to this, or just a big field full of monsters to get fucked by? Who knows.

Sound effects are a bit sparse, but the art is rather good. Not Violated Hero good, but a step above the average RPGMaker game at least. It may be worth checking out if you’re looking for something to hold you over until MGQ part 3 gets released."

I myself look forward to it and hope it will get translated.
Maybe its like that Succubus quest were that dude is turned into a child when he was dreaming?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

looks like a mix of robf - succubus quest and another on.
does anyone have a link mega maybe.
the only thing I've found is a prem rapidgator link:
hxxp://rapidgator.net/file/317bfe3b9fe9eb5779865fca44b601f2/RJ115596.zip.html
I have no rapi prem acc so i can not verify whether a fake or not.
but I got the link from here: hxxp://hentaidz.com (maybe a fake page)

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

looks like a mix of robf - succubus quest and another on.
does anyone have a link mega maybe.
the only thing I've found is a prem rapidgator link:
hxxp://rapidgator.net/file/317bfe3b9fe9eb5779865fca44b601f2/RJ115596.zip.html
The game has yet to leak, that link is fake.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

it is not out yet?
I thought it would be already finished because on the dl site are already the file size and so are:confused:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

but the dlsite link already have a option to purchase o_O

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I played the demo a little bit, it does feel like a BF system but I can't really tell as I can't read any of it.

All I can say is whenever you run into a monstergirl, you're basically fucked. Literally.

I can't say it's particularly enjoyable if you can't read it though. I think half the enjoyment of the game comes in the dialogue.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I played the demo a little bit, it does feel like a BF system but I can't really tell as I can't read any of it.

All I can say is whenever you run into a monstergirl, you're basically fucked. Literally.

I can't say it's particularly enjoyable if you can't read it though. I think half the enjoyment of the game comes in the dialogue.
The demo didn't show anything about the story, it's just a preview of what to expect, it said that you had a 100% chance of losing.

EniliasNailo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the full version and can't seem to be able to beat any girl. I dealed around 100+ damage to the cyclops girl but neither she nor any monster ever gets defeated by it. Raising your defense seems to have barely any effect if at all (no noticable difference in damage between 1 and 21 def). Can't see any point in defeating the girls anyways as the game continues regardless

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's because you can't win against any monster girl. At least thats what the description says on dliste.

The game claims to have 45 basic CG's with around 190 variations of it.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i haven't find any link for this game yet...
anyone have find? can share?

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A game you can't ever win? That seems pretty boring.
Yeah, sounds like real life. I know! :)

You could ask the fine Gentleman EniliasNailo if he might want to share the game with you.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

A game you can't ever win? That seems pretty boring.
Given that the game has so many cg variations, i'm guessing that using a series of the useless skills you have would potentially unlock a cg variation.

EX: struggling 5 times makes the monster girl eat you or something

Just speculation of course, only played the demo and i had no idea what to do...