What's new

ACT [nekonomeme] Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game's a platformer by the way w/ some similarities to blank blood.
DL Trial: (pick 1st MF link about 4mb only)

So far there are a lot of enemies, but are all unfinished, includes;
*Scientist enemy that gropes you (2 of them can combo you in the upper-left section)
*Zombie enemy that pushes you down and away, but does nothing else so far
*Slug enemy that spits slime, like in Milia Wars, leaves heroine stuck to floor
*Small squid enemy that gropes the heroine. Doesn't let go yet, forcing a restart
*Horse enemy doesnt do anything
*Big worm/sperm? enemy doesnt do anything
*Large squid that tries to grab you w/ tentacle, but that's it
Looks promising;)

A platformer action game still in its very early stages with ryona and possible H-content.
Pics/gifs can be found in author's blog.

(mediafire)

Controls:
X = Jump
A = Melee
D = Firearm
W = Reload weapon
Space = change weapon (melee only?)
F4 = Fullscreen

More controls unlocked by picking up power-ups (Double jump, slide, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

*Zombie enemy that pushes you down and away, but does nothing else so far
*Slug enemy that spits slime, like in Milia Wars, leaves heroine stuck to floor
*Small squid enemy that gropes the heroine. Doesn't let go yet, forcing a restart
*Horse enemy doesnt do anything
*Big worm/sperm? enemy doesnt do anything
*Large squid that tries to grab you w/ tentacle, but that's it
Looks promising
Since this was a week ago kind of pointless pointing this out but you can mash buttons to escape the squid, and both squids are same size unless I'm missing something.

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since this was a week ago kind of pointless pointing this out but you can mash buttons to escape the squid, and both squids are same size unless I'm missing something.
The large squid is in a separate area you can access from the top left, past the huge row of scientist guys. The smaller squids are all over the place on the upper right side of the starting area. If I recall correctly and all that.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If you want to discuss that game, make a new topic.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

Doing the work for them? Watta guy, that Tox.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope this demo becomes more I really like it.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Damn, this is good!

I'm keeping an eye on this..

joesmithxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

getting a system error about d3dx9_39.dll missing from comp. Suggestions?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There seems to be an update for the game. It's still pretty much the same except for a few changes and additions. First, you have a lightsaber blade in the start room. There are also a few background changes too in a few places. Also, if you go all the way where the little squids are, there will be a doorway there. Well it's not much of a doorway as it is just a gap in the wall. Anyway, there will be two new enemies there: Some sort of red armored soldier guy and a ceiling blob plant thing. The ceiling thing, when you pass underneath it, will grab you and start eating your top half. Seems like there's going to be some vore potential, perhaps. The soldier guy will shoot you and throw bolas at you. When they tie you up with the bolas, they will then go over to you and make you start sucking their dick.
Other than that, there are no other spectacular things. It seems like there should be a way to go up at the end of that hallway, but all there is are just some warp pipes that don't work. I was half expecting to go down them and then shoot out of them. Or at least go down them and stomp on a goomba.
Also, it should be noted that there are no finishing animations (yet). The enemies will still just grab you and you can still button mash your way out of it and you can still instantaneously defibrillate yourself and never die. Still, it's turning out to be pretty solid.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Can't get anywhere because I keep running into those slimes that stop you from playing with their slime balls. |:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can't get anywhere because I keep running into those slimes that stop you from playing with their slime balls. |:
All you have to do is mash the jump, shoot, slash, and reload buttons like crazy and you should be able to get out of any grab in the game... at the moment.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hope this game doesn't get discontinued. I'm a huge fan of these platformers that aren't just about 'dodge or get raped'. Plus, the protagonist seems pretty hot.

Can't wait to see how this game proceeds.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

New update,

Title menu system, and a few new enemies including blue slime, and wooden horse-trap-thing.. (Both have rape animations)

Also, now if you get raped by the red soldiers they finish you off and run away slightly, instead of just staying in that pose.

Also new weapon, the lightsaber (You're still given all weapons in the start of the game), and a save system (Save points are put around the level, press up to activate them)

She also had a pic of a giant spider in her blog but I didn't see it in the game yet..

Anyway, use this link and click the DL link at the top of the list for the latest version.

Enjoy!

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Cool progress. I noticed he completely removed the horse guy though. I r sadface.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like how you can deflect bullets with the lightsaber back at the enemy.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like how you can deflect bullets with the lightsaber back at the enemy.
For some reason I was able to do that with the long katana sword as well, with the lightsaber beam sound playing. I'm quite sure it's a bug, since it didn't work with the dagger.

Oh, and did I tell anyone how excited I was for this game? Yeah.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

good game .
very sexy :D

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This has had a lot of blog posts (and lots of new gifs) recently. Does anyone know if there is a new version out for download?