What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ARUMERO SOFT] あるめろソフト ALICE SWORD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok everyone, since I haven't seen this game shared anywhere I believe it's ok for me to make a thread about it, not only for this reason, but also because this RPG Maker game has the controls very different from the other games we use to play.

<center><b>ALICE SWORD</b></center>

<center>

</center>

<center>

</center>

Here's the download link:

Enjoy ;)

P.S. As I stated at the begining of the post, the controls are different on this game, so I need someone to explain to me how you even kill the robot on the tutorial x.x
* This RPG has a heavy action game element.
* Warning: may be high difficulty for certain players.

CONCEPT
Intense full active battle (real-time battle) will engage your attention in the war at hand.
Put your skills to the test and reap the spoils of victory!

ASSAULT SCENES
Once the heroines of war have fallen...

CONTENTS
17 CG base images
158 CG variations
17 scenes
Gallery modes included
(CG mode, review mode)

FULL ACTIVE BATTLE
Make real-time decisions, not turn based

DRESSUP SYSTEM
Change outfit items with over 80 types of clothing!
Stand out in the battlefield with a totally customized look.

EXPERIENCE THE FIELD ANEW
Use the idiosyncrasies of the game system and
character capabilities like scan, boost dash, etc.

PLUS
- enjoy the story and world of Alice Sword!
- forge equipment from materials
- team up with a partner on your adventure
- help/tutorial mode
- no game over
- text skip option

Last edited by a moderator:

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ALICE SWORD

That was out a long time ago so let me fetch a link.
EDIT:

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

That was out a long time ago so let me fetch a link.
EDIT:
I've already posted a download link... there would be no point makin a new thread if I wouldn't post the dl link ...

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've already posted a download link... there would be no point makin a new thread if I wouldn't post the dl link ...
I posted before I saw the link lol

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This thing has some ideas from Armored Core type game.

Characters get attacks from equipments (mainly weapons and accessories), although their base stats make some attacks more suitable than others.

You have 3 form of 'mode' that I'd call, normal, dash, scan.

Normal is your average walking around, there's nothing special about it.

Dash I believe use Shift button, it let you dash really fast and drain your energy, and the control becomes left/right to turn (and up/down probably accel/decel, but in demo I couldn't feel any difference) instead of the up down left right direction. Since this drain your energy, if you run into enemy you'll ends up having lower starting energy for the fight.

Scan let you see hidden objects, like switch or just items on the ground, it also show a small glow near your character indicating how many enemies are around and what direction they are. Bigger glow means the enemies are close. The bad side of this mode is that if you run into enemies, they will get one free turn first.

The demo felt 'meh', attacks were missing way too often to really enjoy (although you can get upgrade that increase accuracy, it will still happen) there was nothing to really differentiate the 5 characters early on beside stats (well, the main character is the all-around type, but since they give 5 set of all-around stat + melee weapon, you pretty much will end up using the melee ally)
And exp is not shared to the characters not in party, meaning if you suddenly want to use the bombardment type she'll be lower level than you (admittedly the stat gain from level is fairly small)

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This thing has some ideas from Armored Core type game.

Characters get attacks from equipments (mainly weapons and accessories), although their base stats make some attacks more suitable than others.

You have 3 form of 'mode' that I'd call, normal, dash, scan.

Normal is your average walking around, there's nothing special about it.

Dash I believe use Shift button, it let you dash really fast and drain your energy, and the control becomes left/right to turn (and up/down probably accel/decel, but in demo I couldn't feel any difference) instead of the up down left right direction. Since this drain your energy, if you run into enemy you'll ends up having lower starting energy for the fight.

Scan let you see hidden objects, like switch or just items on the ground, it also show a small glow near your character indicating how many enemies are around and what direction they are. Bigger glow means the enemies are close. The bad side of this mode is that if you run into enemies, they will get one free turn first.

The demo felt 'meh', attacks were missing way too often to really enjoy (although you can get upgrade that increase accuracy, it will still happen) there was nothing to really differentiate the 5 characters early on beside stats (well, the main character is the all-around type, but since they give 5 set of all-around stat + melee weapon, you pretty much will end up using the melee ally)
And exp is not shared to the characters not in party, meaning if you suddenly want to use the bombardment type she'll be lower level than you (admittedly the stat gain from level is fairly small)
That's some neat info, but I still don't know how to attack the enemies lol.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walk into enemy, then it pretty much become normal RPG with a time counter.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Walk into enemy, then it pretty much become normal RPG with a time counter.
Lol? I pressed every damn button to attack and nothing happens...

When I press Z I get a new window, but it's all blank and no matter what button I press nothing happens...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol? I pressed every damn button to attack and nothing happens...

When I press Z I get a new window, but it's all blank and no matter what button I press nothing happens...
Did you make sure to equip the sword? Like I said attacks are from equipments, so no weapon equipped = no attack to use.

The battle is that FF7-ish real time RPG where the enemy will just keep beating you if you're too slow.

So you wait for your character to be 'ready' and some choices should pop up, the first one should be use weapons.

Do note that there's sort of 'distance' system in this game so if you accidently use command that make you put some distance against enemies, your sword attack can't be used since it's melee range.

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Always thought the logo looked familiar... until lazycat said, Armored Core.

kaos56

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can equip the second member of the party?

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh god alright I'm not telling people how to draw or anything but someone needs to tell the illustrator that he's putting the eyes waaaay too far apart.

hanghow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone may share a full save for alice sword?
It hard to play at all, thank

Fullmetalfist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok I've been playing for a bit and here's what I figured out to make it easier for everyone still confused. I'll fill in the blanks later after I figure them out, if someone beats me to it +rep for you :D

-Location Select-
Equip
Buy
Train-An easy fight to test your weapons.
Partner
Save
CG
Instructions (In Japanese...)
Swaps between active and passive time battle. (passive makes the game a lot easier)

-Equip-
Equipment (Press w to swap between you and your partner)
???
Stats

-Buy-
Weapons
Necklace
Armor
Generator
Shawl
Gloves
Belt
???
???

--Weapons--
Melee (Don't use ammo but eat up a lot of energy)
Rifle
Pistol
RPG (If guys are close enough to each other Does splash damage)
Part disable

-Partners-
Pick partner---
Grey big dress (explosive type?)
Red scythe (Meele)
Light blue (Rifle type?)
Pink (??? type)

--Battle system--
Attack
Skip turn
Move to front row (Do more melee damage, but take more damage)
Move to back row (Can't be hit with melee attacks or do melee attacks)

OK it's really like armored core, (for those who haven't played.....your not missing much, it's a cult thing) You use energy to attack and energy comes back at different speeds depending on your generator.
Also each weapon has a type and status effect with it. The starting rifle is fire, and might give enemy's "Overheat" That kind of works like poison. You can check enemy weaknesses on your main menu after you kill one of a type.

-Status-
Fire-Overheat (Poison)
Thunder-Paralyze (Slows speed)
Ice- Freeze (???)
Break (Disables a armor part, aka body you take more damage)

Last edited:

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The ??? under Equipment is ( i think, don't rely on that) a Save for for overall eqiupment.
Say if you have save1 of your equipment and and a very melee/tankbased gear, you could switch to save2 and make a more rangedbased gear.

Now you can switch between those without equipping everything again.

(Sometimes i hate being german, sorry for my grammar i hope you guys can figure out what i mean)

Also i am not certain that the light blue girl (the 3rd) is a rifle type, she seems to be more of a... thief type, i mean a melee glascanon.
She can only wear light armor and does much more melee dmg than my mainchar.

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I love this guys work, I really do. He's not the best artist, but he try's, and his combat models always end up quirky in nature to boot.

His Pokemon want-to-be was also posted here, got version 2.00 and it was fun. I've yet to give this a try, but looks like it's his newest project after the pokemon ordeal. I think he also did a monster hunter in similar style as well. Seems like he enjoys taking games and making more hentai ordeals of them with RPG Maker if nothing else.

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone, who got a working link for this old game, please?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone, who got a working link for this old game, please?
try this animesharing page. The rapidgator link still works

hXXp://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B120731%5D-%5Bstudioturn%5D-%E8%A7%A6%E3%81%AE%E8%BF%B7%E5%AE%AE-%5B%E3%81%82%E3%82%8B%E3%82%81%E3%82%8D%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88%5D-alice-sword%E3%80%90ver1-01%E3%80%91-2g-78317/

off topic:if you like his games try this non-ecchi one hxxp://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ075573.html
LINK hxxp://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=upuoM4RirscPk_TEmiK5J-HbpNI8ZLawvPFh_h_FGCg
i definitely prefer this to Alice sword

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My excuses for the bump, but I'm a big fan of Arumero games! ( especially animated ones )

The links for this game are dead, can someone who still have it upload it to Mega / uploaded?

Are there any more games like this? ( or just battlefuck with animations )