What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

U

Ulmf14

Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I am thinking of making an interface translation for this game, and may be even more than just the interface if I can have help with other translations. Seeing as how this thread seems to know more about this game than anyone on the internet I'll ask this- Is there a current translation project for this yet? I'm fairly new to this game myself, so I'm not entirely sure. It seems not, though.
As of right now, no.

MistScarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am thinking of making an interface translation for this game, and may be even more than just the interface if I can have help with other translations. Seeing as how this thread seems to know more about this game than anyone on the internet I'll ask this- Is there a current translation project for this yet? I'm fairly new to this game myself, so I'm not entirely sure. It seems not, though.

I've never done this before mind you, but I have made a little progress today after self-learning how it's done. Version 1.21 is being used.

I was going to upload some sample pictures of the work I've done, but it seems I need more posts first. :(

This is probably my favorite platformer hentai ever made and I'd like to see it in English if possible. If people are interested in this here (and if there is no project started on this already) I will keep in touch with this thread with my future progress.
That would be incredible. This is my favorite hentai game so far, and I'd really love to at least see the interface translated.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Made some good progress this weekend (easily worked on this over 12 hours already).

Most of the config settings are completed apart from the Demon Lord Privilege menu. Also worked on a lot of misc things such as...A few item names and descriptions are completed. Title screen is completed. The intro name entry section is completed (you can make your name in English). The generated names are also romanized (Alucard, Aria, etc.). Main in-game menu is completed. Some of the mamono (monster enemies) book names are completed. Some of the tool tips are completed. And that's all I can remember.

I need some help completing this chart please. (I will remove the word "count" in the next edit)

(Hope it's okay to post an image about this here)

通常敗北回数 - Defeat usually frequency
合計 撤退回数 - Total withdrawal frequency
魔物娘ぶっかけ回数 - Demon daughter bukkake frequency

I'm not sure what to make of those.

Feel free to correct any mistranslations I may have made in there as well. I had to shorten some things because of text limits in some parts of the game though.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

通常敗北回数 - Defeat usually frequency
合計 撤退回数 - Total withdrawal frequency
魔物娘ぶっかけ回数 - Demon daughter bukkake frequency

I'm not sure what to make of those.

Feel free to correct any mistranslations I may have made in there as well. I had to shorten some things because of text limits in some parts of the game though.
I probably woulda been able to figure those if I had played recently but it's been quite a while. Since the red dress girl is the only one that can receive scenes with monsters (At least in the last version I played), I figured it was something to do with her for the 魔物娘ぶっかけ回数 one but having sex with the Succubus or peeing with the library girl didn't raise it.

I'm not sure how many versions I've missed, I have 113 and never completed the game. So much time spent with this...

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The input is appreciated, thank you. I'm still trying to figure out what that last one is, but I solved the first two with trial and error.

通常敗北回数 - Times defeated by a boss
合計 撤退回数 - Total lives used

魔物娘ぶっかけ回数 - ??

Whatever it is, it's something that involves defeating a monster girl. Bukkake..usually involves men shooting their load on a woman's face. Can the guy defeat a monster girl by doing this in the game? It would make sense since it's obviously some type of kill count.

MistScarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The input is appreciated, thank you. I'm still trying to figure out what that last one is, but I solved the first two with trial and error.

通常敗北回数 - Times defeated by a boss
合計 撤退回数 - Total lives used

魔物娘ぶっかけ回数 - ??

Whatever it is, it's something that involves defeating a monster girl. Bukkake..usually involves men shooting their load on a woman's face. Can the guy defeat a monster girl by doing this in the game? It would make sense since it's obviously some type of kill count.
Oooh, I think I remember defeating a few types of monsters using the boy's masturbation, if that helps.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, yup, that's it, I just tried the "plump hands" (quite the..unique item). It's the amount of cum shots used on a monster girl, and she doesn't have to be defeated for it to count. Now that chart is 100% done. Thanks!

MistScarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad I was able to help with at least something. Looking fantastic so far!

R

Ryka

I am a bad bot for asking this, but does anyone have the... folder for the latest, most patched version, and a save at a point where you have gathered all three forms after being separated?

R

Ryka

Probably asked before as well, but is it okay if I download only the latest link or do I need ALL of these links one by one?

himanhi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's not working when I just download the 1.21 rar. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to acquire the base game somewhere?

R

Ryka

Nevermind, I have went unlazy and downloaded each patch one by one. Just to be safe. Made it back to the clamgirls. Got dealt massive damage. Life is good again.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, yup, that's it, I just tried the "plump hands" (quite the..unique item). It's the amount of cum shots used on a monster girl, and she doesn't have to be defeated for it to count. Now that chart is 100% done. Thanks!
Ah I tried cumming on a doll girl with the boy too and it didn't raise it. It must be only certain enemies like the big boobed hoppy girl.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not 100% sure but I think you only need to download the newest one (1.21). Simply overwrite the old files and you are done. That's what I did, and everything works fine, but I did it from 1.00. You could always make a backup to be safe.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anybody know a way to reset your save data completely? I'm picking this game up again after a long time and would like to unlock the CGs and events from scratch (I'm weird that way), but if I delete or move the save folder, I inexplicably end up with no sound.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah I tried cumming on a doll girl with the boy too and it didn't raise it. It must be only certain enemies like the big boobed hoppy girl.
Did it show an effect on her? The girl I tried it on was covered on the face when the count when up for me. She was a girl in a blue dress with a bow on her forehead.

Last edited:

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't find any place to load the patches. The links here lead me smack dab into a 404 error and the actual site is nothing but strings of garbage text making navigating it impossible. I love this game and being to understand even just the items would make it even better for me.

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. Back up your existing files in an archive (zip, rar, etc.)
2. Download the new patch file from repureria.x.fc2.com/rpapatch121.zip
(If you can't download from there, use a proxy like japanproxy.com and put that link in box)
3. Extract the rpapatch121.zip to your RePure Aria folder. When it asks to overwrite (1 folder and 4 files), say Yes.
4. Load the game with the new repurearia121.exe (or repurearia121ENG.exe if you use my translated exe) file.
5. If the game says 1.21 on the bottom left corner, you're good to go!

Note: You need the FULL game to use the patches. Just Google "Download 楽園魔城リピュアリア" to find out where to get the game.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the red star contract in this image?: