What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Check the last 5 pages or so, you'll find something on that I'm sure.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check the last 5 pages or so, you'll find something on that I'm sure.
I browsed and saw the one you are telling about, and yes that's the one I do before I asked in here. Its really hard on the 3rd place with two chars fighting on the background because it gets more laggy.

- lol yeah shortly after posting this I finished it the monster spawn was continuous but I killed em all and got to the 4th place.
- I can't beat the angel boss right now always throwing up the down-to-up laser. I can't escape that attack I always get killed.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

- I can't beat the angel boss right now always throwing up the down-to-up laser. I can't escape that attack I always get killed.
You have to stay in the air : jump and 1°)throw your weapon (really slow, that works anyway but be aware when you'll fall), 2°)dash (it'll be hard, you have to train for the right timing), 3°)protect yourself (it works better than the 2°)).

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to stay in the air : jump and 1°)throw your weapon (really slow, that works anyway but be aware when you'll fall), 2°)dash (it'll be hard, you have to train for the right timing), 3°)protect yourself (it works better than the 2°)).
What's better to throw the weapon (is that the blitz skill) or to shield?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's better to throw the weapon (is that the blitz skill) or to shield?
It's different : using the Blitz will help you to get away from your computer to drink a coffee (I'm kidding : the Blitz is really slow, so, you use it when the angel's attack begins and the Blitz will end almost at the same time that the angel will try another attack) but you can use the Blitz only once every 20s. So if the angel do his special twice or more, you won't be able to use the Blitz more than one and then, using the shield is the only way but you'll have to take care to the moment when you'll use it (either, you'll fall down before the lasersword's attack ends).

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn its really hard, too much damage for the laser hit. Is there anyway to hack or cheat through the game? Like something I can edit and return to normal (i just want to cheat for that level) And lol yeah, I use the lag to play with that angel level, otherwise if I make it to low quality its gonna be fast, but lagging has a drawback which causes your character to move unwantedly.

Last edited:
OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Wait until the laser gets close, jump in the air, use Block at the height of your jump. Should avoid the laser easily, barring major input lag that can't be compensated for.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finished the angel part. lucky this time because she used her easy attacks. on the last part (4th room) she only used the chain and the down-to-up laser.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How the hell do you recover damage in this game? Or is it just impossible to recover damage so pretty much getting hit once = you're fucked?

Menelik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How the hell do you recover damage in this game? Or is it just impossible to recover damage so pretty much getting hit once = you're fucked?
Honey Pot. Fight the bees when you first encounter them till you can fuck one. Fuck it, mind drill it and get the Honey Pot.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honey Pot. Fight the bees when you first encounter them till you can fuck one. Fuck it, mind drill it and get the Honey Pot.
You can fuck them 0_0? Whenever I fight them they die. Do I have to do some special move or something to be able to fuck them?

Menelik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can fuck them 0_0? Whenever I fight them they die. Do I have to do some special move or something to be able to fuck them?
On the path you'll come across a gorger and a bee fighting. As you fight the bees that fly down to stop you, their battle will turn to favor the gorger. As you defeat more bees one will fly down that is different. That one you can fuck.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn i cant kill the shield-bees whenever they attack they return to guard so fast I can't even slash through them

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Level up. Or the Honey pot when you'll have it (but I have finished the actual game without the honey, so it's not that hard :d !)

damn i cant kill the shield-bees whenever they attack they return to guard so fast I can't even slash through them
You need to wait : when she'll attack with a blue wind, jump and pass behind her. Then she'll try to come backward and you'll be able to kick her ass. before the her blue slash, don't try to attack her (you can be hurt).

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When they attack, if you try to attack them when their guard is down they will insta defend.
Instead you need to jump behind them.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally killed that shield-bee. Now I'm at the next stage which is a cave that has two buzzsaw-like things. How do I kill those? And yeah my exp is stuck on lvl 8 it doesn't add to the counter even it said + souls.
-Oops i found out how to damage those. Wait until they come up ground and slash them.
-oh, killing the buzzsaw thingies increased the exp counter. I don't know why killing the shield bee doesn't add any exp.
-Wait, after the buzzsaw + shield-bee stage the next stage (stairs) are unfinished.

Last edited:
OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

-Wait, after the buzzsaw + shield-bee stage the next stage (stairs) are unfinished.
He hasn't added anything since the 27th, I believe, but if you check out the page on LoK forums (link in first post of this thread), he usually streams his work on the game once a day/every other day, and puts up a link when he does.

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally killed that shield-bee. Now I'm at the next stage which is a cave that has two buzzsaw-like things. How do I kill those? And yeah my exp is stuck on lvl 8 it doesn't add to the counter even it said + souls.
-Oops i found out how to damage those. Wait until they come up ground and slash them.
-oh, killing the buzzsaw thingies increased the exp counter. I don't know why killing the shield bee doesn't add any exp.
I recommend the smash attack, it knocks them out of the ground.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone give me a save file thats at the bee hive?I ended up being bumped back like two hours and i don't wanna fight that angel again.