What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just noticed the went up on DLsite. It's the third game in the Dragon series after Dragon Prison and Dragon Slave. (The creator says you don't need to have played the previous games.)

Title: DRAGON PLANET ~Dain ni Aragau Onna Kishi to Boukyou no Mahou Shoujo~
Maker: Nekomakura Soft
Release Date: August 25, 2016

Description:
A certain kingdom's apprentice female knight Sophie dreams of becoming the captain of the knights who serve the queen who raised her, training every day in a severe but happy environment. One day, she received an oracle from a goddess in a dream. But for a girl her age, it was an ability that acted more like a curse. Just then, she was called upon as a savior by a small magician named Honoka, and suddenly forced to go on a journey to save the world. But to Sophie and Honoka who don't know about sex, they didn't have the slightest idea how harsh that journey would be. The energetic, instinct-based physical attacker Sophie and the careful, tactically-oriented magic user Honoka. For the two whose personalities and battle styles are so different, will the journey go well? Will the world awaiting them be tainted with shame and humiliation, or be filled to the brim in the joys of sex? That depends on what you choose and experience.

There's a trailer on the DLsite page, screenshots and more info on the official site, and status updates on the .

Walkthrough: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27284&page=7#post872178
Partial English Translation: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29510

Last edited by a moderator:

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

I like this circle's art style, but PV is kinda look weird. they used standing image into some kind of... 3D i think? They looks like paper dolls.
I mean, why did they made a PV like that? :confused: Why not in game play shot? I played dragon prison before, and it was good tho.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i'm glad this circle has decide to make another game that's dragon prison dragon slave ish since the previous game was such a disapointment.
Looking forward to this :)

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This would be the final entry for nekomakurasoft's Dragon series.

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This guy is totally addicted to dragon :D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

stat-based events & exhibitionism,
Oh really? Count me in :p
Would be awesome if it's something like Salvation :p

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Omfg... I've completely forgotten about this circle.
I knew they were making a 3rd game, but that was so long ago...
Thanks so much for this thread.

*Subscribes*

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*breaks through wall*

Someone mention a new dragon game? :D

OP
Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Manamana Oops, actually, I was misreading the page; it doesn't say stat-based events, just multi-stage events (行動次第で進化、過激化するイベント). So it's not confirmed yet. I fixed my post now.

I like this circle's art style, but PV is kinda look weird. they used standing image into some kind of... 3D i think? They looks like paper dolls.
I mean, why did they made a PV like that? :confused: Why not in game play shot? I played dragon prison before, and it was good tho.
Thanks for pointing out the PV's existence, a Firefox extension was preventing me from seeing it. I think they just look like paper dolls because it's sliding around 2D art, rather than actually drawing animation frames. The creator said that actual screenshots will be posted at a later date. I assume the art is further along than the gameplay.

One reason I'm hopeful about Dragon Planet is that the creator asked on his blog for people's input around February, and what people said reads like my ideal game... Although sometimes it sounds like he doesn't know exactly what they're talking about. But the pattern is so clear, I hope he figured it out. TL'ing parts of it:
-I'd like it if you can change equipment in the top and bottom separately.
I'm planning for some of it to be like this.

-I'm hoping for clothes that show bellybutton like an undersized t-shirt / small short-sleeved sailor suit.
Some of them will be like that.

-I hope that clothes don't recover when you restore health (unconnected to HP).
I'm considering it. I wonder which way is more popular.

-Bras and panties didn't influence stats much in the past, so I'd like it if they boosted stats or defended against status conditions.
I'm tentatively planning on it.

-Lesbian slaves / becoming slaves together.
Maybe!

-More facial expression changes during conversations.
I will as much as possible. It's a battle against time. ^^

-I want clothing like slave outfits to subtract stats to the point you can't fight properly.
I see where you're coming from. I'm considering it.

-I think it'd be nice if there were a few hairstyle variations.
Hmm... It might be difficult to reflect in event CGs.

-I liked the previous work's dog-ification / descent into slavery / public humiliation situations.
There are lots of those this time too!

-Being able to repeat events with slight differences in speech & expressions.
Some events (but a very small number) are like this!

-Crotch rope
It's in there!

-I think it'd nice if there were sexual stats.
I'm considering including it in my system.

-It's awesome when you have a long-term slave situation of constantly being forced to have a dildo inserted.
I'll do my best!

-I like slave situations (with collars / handcuffs).
There sure are lots of people interested in this ^^
I'll increase it as much as I can.

-More lewd costumes.
The number of costumes is even more than the previous work.

-I think it would be nice to be able to read the text log.
I'm looking into something like that.

-Getting attack if you go into an alley naked, gradually wanting to get attacked and ending up going there, etc.
I'll probably include it!

-When engaging in prostitution, I'd love it you could do it not just naked, but wearing clothes like gym uniform, sailor suit, bikini, and other costumes which seem like they'd be popular with customers.
Hmm, well, there are lots of costume. ^^

-I'd like a situation where the herone commits a crime or is falsely charged and gets caught and punished sexually.
It'll be in there... I think?

-I'd like it if you could stay a virgin until the mid-game this time, in the last two games you lost it right away. (I don't mind if defeat events end up being explained as just dreams.)
I'm looking into virgin-related events???

-It'd be nice if you could go to the slum quarters, get caught, & be unable to leave.
There may be something similar to that.

etc.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I skipped on the first two but I will give this one a try whenever it releases.

Fixes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello^^
I can't find.. Where can I download the game? :S

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Directly quoted from the first post.

Not out yet. The estimated release date is this November.
There isn't even a demo yet.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This looks very promising, and I enjoyed this circle`s other , especially the first 2. Best part of this circle is the variety, and they do something for the different fetish niches :p

horisbeccham

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pushed back to april next year it seems (also a new blog post)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On the blog, it seems like there would be quite a few outfits.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its' not looking good for the release this month though since there's still no demo and the only update to the website were a few more characters and some manual :(

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The blog says that they're slightly delayed, and also that they'll be publishing the demo alongside the full version. There isn't any specific dates or anything, so make of that what you will.

OP
Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only thing I'm afraid of is the author deciding to cut a ton of features and release it too soon. The game system sounded really ambitious at first, but he didn't commit to much, and got quieter about it over time, and now he's highlighting how he has some miscellaneous H scenes that some people requested. At this point, I'm tempering expectations by anticipating a slightly more ambitious Dragon Slave.

From the blog update, I get the impression he's trying to downplay the delay as much as possible, yet it could easily be months. Saying the demo will come out at the same time as the commercial release shouldn't really be an indicator of anything, since he said he did that for his other games too.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, for those who are waiting on this game, bad news from the new blog post. Release has been postponed again, now targeting June.

Oh well.

EDIT: It's probably worth noting that the DLSite trailer seems to have been updated to include some game footage. Silver linings and whatnot.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like for sure this game won't have any battle rapes for sure. It was worth watching the updated trailer for.