What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

thx for the great work, looking forward to KoD:)

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now I can finally work on the final walkthrough version.

Well, between college kicking my butt, that is...

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just love the shack guy happy ending, happily ever after. Great closure!

Anglican

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love that ending too but seriously though after playing Last Sovereign It's kinda annoying that him and Simon have the very same sprite.

Anyways thanks for a great game and looking forward to your next project KoD!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 6/26 - COMPLETE)

Is this on the new version?

I have the newest version but I want to be able to have access to the whole gallery and see the scenes and endings as I just played through the game recently and don't have time to play through it again right now.
There's no gallery-option that lets you view the alternate endings, but those two save files in the quoted post are two bossfights away from the ending.

If you have one set of objectives done you get the Minotaur ending, (save 2, irrc) if you have the other then you get the Tentacle ending. (save 1) Both gets you the "true" endings and IIRC if you lose the first bossfight then you get the slave ending.

So you can get every non-true ending from those two saves. No idea what it's relationship points are set out like, so you might be able to get all three character endings, + whore of Castrum, + Marry the blacksmith, + solo ending.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Love that ending too but seriously though after playing Last Sovereign It's kinda annoying that him and Simon have the very same sprite.
I think that was the point. More of a joke, because as much as Simon wasn't as crazy about fucking all the time, this guy is.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 6/26 - COMPLETE)

The new and final version of Noxian Nights is out publicly.
So, about the CGs in those endings.
To put it simply, the faces looked better, more detailled.
Did you use the time Sierra needed off to polish them further than the previous ones ?
or have you made a little jump regarding skills ? :p

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nomo, thank you for Riven's boobs in the tentacle scene. They are amazing and lovely and great!

I've said it on other forums (and on here as well I think) but you guys can be real proud of actually completing your game in a good timeframe, having it be real good as well and having treated your patrons in a fair way. Can't wait to see what you guys do with KoD and future projects.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does someone tried to do an optimized run at the breeding game (without cheating, ofc)? I tried to optimize the shit a bit, and I got a S rank, but maybe I missed something and it's possible to optimize it even more.

Edit: Under the 30 breeds mark! (Skipped the quality 4, you don't need a huge amount of TQ with 4/4/4))
Breed.jpg

Here is how I did a previous try (32 breeds):
" 50* " means a tentacle with 50 power. TQ = Tentacles quantity. It's a bit rough around the edge, especially after the rescue of the Katarina and the oher slum girl, sorry. Once you are here, you can optimize a bit better than described (hence the 29 breed), but it's more straighforward than the earlier part (mainly farming the En and rescuing the remaining girls).

-Go to the prison basement and get the girl (50*3, 75*1). Talk to her.
-Go outside and kill 50*4
-Don't forget to get the girl accessible for free (outside of Shack).
-Go back to LB, upgrade breeding rate, and breed twice (+38 -> 91 TQ)
-Kill all 50* remaining in the area but 2 ( Including the 4 killed previously, there is 6 outside (two easily missable, one at the north west, one south of captain house), one inside the forge, 2 inside Katarina manor, 2 inside Shack, 2 inside noxian captain house)
-Go back to LB, upgrade quality to 13.
-Breed five time (+95 -> 151 TQ)
-Rescue Riven without killing unnecessary tentacles.
-Kill one 100* then the remaining 50*2 (order important)
-Upgrade breeding rate (Riven)
-Breed four times
-Rescue the maid
-Breed once
-Go to the south of the city
-Get the girl at the south west of the map.
-Breed seven time (+272 -> 345)
-Go into the accessory shop, kill the tentacle at the door.
-Go back to LB, upgrade quality to 16.
-rescue Katarina
-Rescue the girl in slums, and farm 60 en
-Go back to Katarina, upgrade Breeding rate and Piercing to 3.
-Rescue Irelia. Help the girl at the first stair only once you saved Irelia.
-Upgrade Breeding rate (Irelia)
-Breed three times (+174 -> 211)
-Kill a 100*
-Upgrade Magic to 2
-Go into the accessory shop, rescue the brother and sister.
-Breed three times (+183 -> 369)
-Rescue Horse girl
-Rescue princess girl (You may be able to get her earlier, i completly forgot about her)
-Farm 85 en, increase speed to 3 and quality to 20
-Breed twice (Forgot to note the numbers)
-Rescue clothes girl.
-Farm 65 En, upgrade magic to 4
-Farm 40 En (don't forget the special tentacles killable at 4 in a stat)
-Upgrade whatever stat to 4.
-Breed five times (+335 -> 418)
-Finish the game

The game was great, the changing of pace in the endings was great. Removing the possibility to poison the final boss was a cheap shot, though :p

There's no gallery-option that lets you view the alternate endings, but those two save files in the quoted post are two bossfights away from the ending.
It is false. There is separate galleries for alternate endings, but galleries nonetheless.

Save for the 4 galleries (Normal/Tentacles/slave/minotaurs):
mega.nz/#!2oxRVbrS!q7cgYldGgwK3xJP5Pdb_XTTIR2UL5w9R5ScyA1fH970

Last edited:

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thx for the great work, looking forward to KoD:)
Thanks! And KoD is slowly but steadily coming ^-^

Now I can finally work on the final walkthrough version.

Well, between college kicking my butt, that is...
Take your time Shyao there wont be anymore updates to mess it up, thanks for the walk through and sticking with us!

A lot of people seem to really like it, so we are happy.

So, about the CGs in those endings.
To put it simply, the faces looked better, more detailled.
Did you use the time Sierra needed off to polish them further than the previous ones ?
or have you made a little jump regarding skills ? :p
Well I do always try to improve, like every artist really, so thanks for letting me know it showed, I honestly cant see all the changes in my art when they happen, only in stuff I did from very long ago.

Nomo, thank you for Riven's boobs in the tentacle scene. They are amazing and lovely and great!

I've said it on other forums (and on here as well I think) but you guys can be real proud of actually completing your game in a good timeframe, having it be real good as well and having treated your patrons in a fair way. Can't wait to see what you guys do with KoD and future projects.
Haha, they did end up nice and hanging. And thanks, both me an Sierra are happy we could bring NN to this closure, so now we have even more detailed and polished plans for KoD.

Does someone tried to do an optimized run at the breeding game (without cheating, ofc)? I tried to optimize the shit a bit, and I got a S rank, but maybe I missed something and it's possible to optimize it even more.

Edit: Under the 30 breeds mark! (Skipped the quality 4, you don't need a huge amount of TQ with 4/4/4))
View attachment 23804

Here is how I did a previous try (32 breeds):

The closest one reported to us was A I think. Also damn 30 breeds mark, let dyuu have some fun =D

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I think that was the point. More of a joke, because as much as Simon wasn't as crazy about fucking all the time, this guy is.
When I was choosing Simon's face, I wanted to pick an edit of a default face to emphasize his ordinariness (as opposed to the player character faces with their fantastical hair). Then for shack guy, I feel like that's the best NPC face for a middle aged man. That was my thinking, anyway.

S Rank is the highest. I'm impressed you optimized it down that low, though. The efficient test run I did to create the scale was a little higher than yours. So good job, glad you enjoyed the change of pace. ^-^

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The Dyuu ending... It's my favorite one of them all. If you were to add a CG showing him on the throne, I can only imagine him with wine glass in one tentacle and a crown sloppily on him going "Hail to the king baby"

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Haha, they did end up nice and hanging.
Yeah, really loved that scene. Also thanks for advertising the new release with that image in HF! :p
When I was choosing Simon's face, I wanted to pick an edit of a default face to emphasize his ordinariness (as opposed to the player character faces with their fantastical hair). Then for shack guy, I feel like that's the best NPC face for a middle aged man. That was my thinking, anyway.
Ah, I see. Well back then when this game was new I did find it kinda funny. :D

VNProtagonist

Reputation score

Congrats on finishing the game! Can't wait to play it.

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First of all, congratulations.

I played though the new endings.
And I must agree with Exsalent, minotaur one still seems to be the most well made after game. Though the slaver ending feels tedious to me personally.

About the new ones,
I appreciated that you took the time to add the town after game. Though I was expecting more after the version1.1.1 new endings. I still think there are many potential remain unexplored; for example the two ghouls under the jail, now both of their fuck-bodies left the town maybe Riven can fill the gap. And some of the endings in this after game feel rush. For everything seems like it all happened with in a day in this one.

And the tentacle ending, I'd agree with Keyen about using multiple CG, and I think reusing some of the old Dyuu CGs in between the new ones would really work. Though the "game play" of this one is indeed fun, I even think the townsfolk here have more personally in here than the town after game. Also it's kind of a shame that Dyuu get to fuck all those female townsfolk but we don't get to see any of the scenes.

I hope I don't sound like an ungrateful asshole.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is false. There is separate galleries for alternate endings, but galleries nonetheless.
But you can't get to them through the normal Gallery, meaning a save before the final boss that lets you pick which endings you want is more useful than a single gallery save.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But you can't get to them through the normal Gallery, meaning a save before the final boss that lets you pick which endings you want is more useful than a single gallery save.
Well, you can have 4 saves, one for each gallery. I don't understand your point :(

He was asking for galleries saves, and he can have them, without playing through the final boss and then through the said ending each time.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Dyuu ending... It's my favorite one of them all. If you were to add a CG showing him on the throne, I can only imagine him with wine glass in one tentacle and a crown sloppily on him going "Hail to the king baby"
Haha, that does sound cool and cute.

Congrats on finishing the game! Can't wait to play it.
Thanks!

First of all, congratulations.

I played though the new endings.
And I must agree with Exsalent, minotaur one still seems to be the most well made after game. Though the slaver ending feels tedious to me personally.

About the new ones,
I appreciated that you took the time to add the town after game. Though I was expecting more after the version1.1.1 new endings. I still think there are many potential remain unexplored; for example the two ghouls under the jail, now both of their fuck-bodies left the town maybe Riven can fill the gap. And some of the endings in this after game feel rush. For everything seems like it all happened with in a day in this one.

And the tentacle ending, I'd agree with Keyen about using multiple CG, and I think reusing some of the old Dyuu CGs in between the new ones would really work. Though the "game play" of this one is indeed fun, I even think the townsfolk here have more personally in here than the town after game. Also it's kind of a shame that Dyuu get to fuck all those female townsfolk but we don't get to see any of the scenes.

I hope I don't sound like an ungrateful asshole.
Thanks! For the endings it seems to be personal preference since we read so many comments of different people going for one or another being their favorite. For exploring other endings, as I said in previous comment, we already gave NN 2 months of updates extra time, so it should rest now :p And you never know what game we are planning after KoD.