What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

How many poor Nanalys has Petite killed off by now *sweat drops*

Wendy looks like going to be a power-house, while not quite Rakshasa's level in terms of abuse, she's going to be a stronger sweeper.

Puppeteer has a great attack speed, and more than decent stats hp/atk/def. Add in Wendy's true damage multi-target 3 mechanics, her dps on certain enemies (mostly golem and boss) will be incomparable while she's got enough targets.

Add in Rakyua's revive mechanics, and you have a use and abuse front-line sweeper against even boss-level enemies. Probably. Unless they pull off a Hibari SAW on me again = =

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many poor Nanalys has Petite killed off by now *sweat drops*

Wendy looks like going to be a power-house, while not quite Rakshasa's level in terms of abuse, she's going to be a stronger sweeper.

Puppeteer has a great attack speed, and more than decent stats hp/atk/def. Add in Wendy's true damage multi-target 3 mechanics, her dps on certain enemies (mostly golem and boss) will be incomparable while she's got enough targets.

Add in Rakyua's revive mechanics, and you have a use and abuse front-line sweeper against even boss-level enemies. Probably. Unless they pull off a Hibari SAW on me again = =
Considering Puppetter puppet is type that can't be recovered it would be cool to see they get status immunity as well.

I do think some unit need to get buffed. Dark Priest for example

At least they get buffed and useful in Makai map

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yesterday I've rolled 235 SP crystals and got Roberto. #FML

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

RIP Anelais SP.

Btw should I get Aria, when I already have Altair and Zenobia? I am not sure since I want to save sc for 1.5x Drop rate event to get B.Iris AWed.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RIP Anelais SP.

Btw should I get Aria, when I already have Altair and Zenobia? I am not sure since I want to save sc for 1.5x Drop rate event to get B.Iris AWed.
thx.

Aria upon AW boost attack power of your whole team by 2% by only being team member.
I had a few situations when switching Aria/Katie or just adding them to my team - gave me clear victory. I would get at least one copy.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn it.
I normally use droid4x to play this, but for some reason I'm always get a certification error, and the dmm store cant open any game page either.

I opened Opera and using its built in VPN, load up aegis and it stops loading right at 31/32.
going to dmm.com to play the all ages version just gives me a message about it not being available in my area.

Not a good day.

which is odd since when I got up it worked fine, that was 9 hours ago.

Last edited:

Perpetual

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it.
I normally use droid4x to play this, but for some reason I'm always get a certification error, and the dmm store cant open any game page either.

I opened Opera and using its built in VPN, load up aegis and it stops loading right at 31/32.
going to dmm.com to play the all ages version just gives me a message about it not being available in my area.

Not a good day.

which is odd since when I got up it worked fine, that was 9 hours ago.
On stuff like android you need to forcefully terminate the app and then reopen.

Perpetual

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Considering Puppetter puppet is type that can't be recovered it would be cool to see they get status immunity as well.

I do think some unit need to get buffed. Dark Priest for example

At least they get buffed and useful in Makai map
Belzett is damn insane man. Verdi is pretty decent too.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On stuff like android you need to forcefully terminate the app and then reopen.
Nah that does nothing, it was a login in issue it was set to auto log me in but since I accidentally changed my password when I was playing a game that required google/chrome, the DMM store tried to auto log me in on my old password on Droid4x. And since i cant read Japanese the quickest way of fixing this was to uninstall the DMM store app and redownload it.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Second Awakening:
-Spirit of Darkness AW Mat for Second AW.
Second AW:
1) Changes class perk and status values.
2) Increases level cap for gold, sapphire, and platinum units.
Second AW Mat:
1) Spirit of Darkness
2) AW Orb
3) CCed Silver or LV Gold Unit
4) Gold
*Aside from Spirit of Darkness, Materials Same as First AW.

(AW Mat) Spirit of Darkness (闇の聖霊):

The increased level cap for gold, platinum, and sapphire units is going to be annoying for recalculation. More information concerning second AW promised in the future.

(Novel Serial) AW Sacred Fist Lien Illustration Spoiler:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ero Scene Spoilers:

Lien AW Stand-up Illustration:

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update On September 29th:
Contents:
-Majin Agares Lv11~15 Maps Added.
-Story Mission and Daily Mission Drops 1.5x, and AW Orb Drops 2x (Until October 6th).
-Gold+ Female Unit Base EXP 3x!
iOS Version 200k User Celebration Campaign Second Phase (All Versions):
-Rainbow Spirit Crystia Present (September 30th~October 6th).
+Receive One Crystia Login Present Per Day (Max: 7).
Special Premium Summoning:
-Certain Units Removed from Premium and Rare Summoning on October 6th.
-Removed Units Have a Chance-up and All Unit Initial Level 40.
Trading Post:
-Magic (200): Healer Sedis and Princess Louise
-Magic (70): Dragon Rider Abel and Mage Armour Raichi
Other:
-Certain UI Modified.
-When Mission Fails or Player Gives Up, Stamina and Charisma Spent Halved (e.g. 15 > 8).
-4 Star Challenge Added to Oriental Maps.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

Class Modification:
-Puppeteer: HP regeneration when not attacking buffed.

Light Novel Serial Code Unit:

Lien (雷の宝具使いリーエン):
Qigong Jutsu (気功術): (20s; attack and defence 1.5x; AS: 53; WT: 21; CT: 35)
Thunder Palm (轟雷掌): (25s; attack 1.5; magical ranged [160] attack; AS: 53; WT: 36; CT: 60)
Pursuit (追撃): 20% chance to follow up an attack with another one.

Enchanter and Youma Queen Unit:

Meredith (メレディス):
Ex Enchant (エクスエンチャント): (20s; all allies within range gain magical attack; AS: 110; WT: 57.5; CT: 115)
High Enchant (ハイエンチャント): (20s; attack 1.5x; all allies within range gain magical attack; AS: 110; WT: 60; CT: 120)
Golem Killer (ゴーレムキラー): attack 1.5x against golems.

Meteor Campaign Present:
Swordmaster Meteor Present Campaign to New Registered Users.
+September 26th~29th Maintenance Present.
+October 3rd to October 6th Maintenance Present.
+October 10th to October 13th Maintenance Present.
++Users already registered will receive Meteor on September 29th.
++Only one Meteor will be given per account during the campaign.

Meteor (ミーティア):
Ougi 'Heaven Beckoning Meteor Sword' (奥義 天招流星剣): (10s; attack 2.4x; block: 0; attacks up to five enemies at same time within range [300]; AS: 92; WT: 49.2; CT: 82)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Attack Speed Up (攻撃速度アップ): intervals between attacks shortened.

Story Mission 4-Star Challenge:
-Life 1 For All Missions, and There's No Unit Drops.
-3-star Reward: Sacred Crystal
-(Charisma) (Japanese Name): Gimmick

(10) (神殿の森): Male Units Only
(11) (女神の神殿): Female Units Only
(12) (神殿を守れ!): Melee Unit Cost x3
(12) (残党退治1): Enemy Attack Up
(12) (田園の門): Enemy HP Up
(14) (住民救出1): Gold+ Rarity Deployment Cost x3
(15) (住民救出2): Enemy Attack Up
(16) (田園の門防衛戦): Enemy Magic Resist Up
(18) (住民救出3): Possible to Deploy Only Male Units
(15) (狼の巣): Enemy Speed Up
(19) (火事場泥棒): Melee Unit Cost x3
(20) (謎の魔物): Enemy Movement Speed Up
(21) (砦の戦い): Range Unit Cost x3
(22) (王都に続く道): Enemy Movement Speed Up
(15) (山賊の隠れ家): Enemy Defence Up
(20) (深森の大道): Ranged Unit Cost x3
(22) (残党退治2): Possible to Deploy Only Female Units
(23) (哀しみの墓地): Melee Unit Cost *3
(23) (廃都への帰還): Enemy Range Up
(24) (戦場の群狼): Possible to Deploy Only Male Units
(25) (見張り塔): Rarity Platinum+ Cost *3
(26) (亡者の鎧): Possible to Deploy Only Female Units
(28) (城門の戦い): Enemy HP Up
(29) (王城奪還): Enemy Defence Up
(30) (残党退治3): Range Unit Cost *3
(37) (竜の狩場): Recovery Units Banned
(34) (炎の竜): Enemy Range Up
(42) (不死の魔物): Enemy Attack Up
(25) (熱砂の戦場): Enemy HP Up
(28) (砂の廃都): Ranged Unit Cost *3
(30) (焦熱のオアシス): Initial HP Upon Deployment Decreased (Extreme)
(33) (砂海に潜む魔物): Female Units Only
(36) (拠点争奪戦・前): Enemy Attack Up
(40) (拠点争奪戦・後): Ranged Unit Cost (Excluding Healer-type Classes) *3
(44) (砂漠のサソリ): Enemy Defence Up
(47) (オアシスに迫る危機): Enemy Attack Up
(51) (二つのピラミッド): Rarity Platinum+ Deployment Cost *3
(45) (東の国の港町): Range Unit, Except Healer, Cost *3
(48) (風に散る桜): Enemy HP Up
(52) (田を返せ!): Enemy Movement Speed Up
(56) (絶望の城下町): Melee Unit Cost *3
(59) (風神退治): Female Unit Only
(61) (落ち武者たちの行進): Enemy Attack Up
(63) (雷神襲来): Enemy Defence Up
(58) (魔法都市への誘い):
(60) (鋼鉄の手刀):
(62) (鋼鉄の手斧):

Majin Agares Advent (魔神アガレス降臨):
-Lv11-15 Unlocked after Sep 29th.
-Available for 2 Weeks.
-Cannot deploy multiple units with the same name.
-Player Rank 50+ necessary to play.

Anna Introduction:
"Prince, the appearance of a monster possessing incredible fighting abilities has been confirmed."
"According to the soldiers' report, many demons and earth elementals appeared in a valley, and are marching to our territory."
"The scout team discovered, and intercepted the monsters, but it seems whenever the monsters lose the slightest bit of health, they transform into monsters that run as fast as a Kijin on the battlefield."
"The entire team that intercepted them were wiped out, and according to the testimony of the soldiers who survived, they reported that a small elderly man was leading the monsters."
"An earth elemental is an existence where the energy dwelling in a natural object manifests itself, it's impossible to easily describe them..."
"On top of that, they're being accompanied by demons from Makai... I was wondering who it could be, but... there is a monster that fits the soldiers' testimony..."
"The legendary Majin Agares..."
"According to legend, he is a Majin that reigns as a monster tamer in Makai, who has a gigantic monster at his beck and call."
"It has been recorded that by controlling the hatred and anger residing within monsters, he makes their movements quick and nimble by making them fly into a rage at just the slightest injury."
"By drawing out the emotions of unbelievably dangerous monsters, and then having them fight, there's no doubt he's a dangerous being."
"Prince, if we head out to subdue him, then let's attack the monsters at the right time, and deal with them carefully."
"I recommend that you challenge this fight after making sufficient preparations thoroughly training your allies and selecting your team."

3-Star Rewards:
LV1~4: Plat Armour
LV5: Black Armour
LV6~9: Plat Armour
LV10: Black Armour
LV11~15: Rainbow Fairy

LV10 Event Scene:
Anna: "Prince, Majin Agares has started to retreat!"
Strey: "Thanks, Prince. Ever since Majin Agares's arrival, the monsters were so frightened, I felt sorry for them."
Barbastraff: "Majin Aagres, on top of controlling even mindless earth elementals, transformed them into dangerous monsters."
Anna: "Letting them rampage like that could've upset the balance of nature."
Strey: "I see what you mean... If the elementals that preside over nature were to change, it would be difficult for animals to live."
Strey: "You have my sincere thanks for stopping Majin Agares, Prince."
Anna: "It was quite fortunate that we were able to repel Majin Agares, and save nature... Well then, let us return home."

Revival Mission "Dragonewt Invasion" (竜人の侵攻):
-Cost-reduction and Skill-up 2x for Drania, Echidna, and Aria
-Guaranteed First-time Drops.

Trading Post (First copy; Redundant) Until October 20th:
Gold Soldier Aria (70; 50)
Dragon Shaman Echidna (150; 100)
Dragon Warrior Drania (300; 250)
Time Fairy (500; one time per revival; get it now!)

Introduction:
Aria: "Prince, terribly sorry for the late introduction."
Aria: "I'm Aria. I'm assisting the defence squad for the current 'Dragonewt Invasion' as ordered by Anna-sama."
Aria: "First, I'll tell you about the dragonewts. According to legend, the dragonewts fought as monster troops long ago during the Millennium War."
Aria: "After the monsters were defeated, it seems the scant few dragonewt survivors hid themselves deep beneath the earth."
Aria: "I'm willing to bet that the dragonewts are responding to the monsters' revival."
Aria: "Dragonewts live for a long time, but their reproductive ability is low. If we're talking numbers, we have the advantage."
Aria: "However, each one's fighting potential cannot be compared to humans."
Aria: "They possess exceptional power, and their entire bodies are covered in tough scales."
Aria: "Furthermore, they live for a long time, so it's said they're greatly experienced in battle. They're unusually tough opponents."
Aria: "Now then, please give me your order."
Great Hole in the Earth (20/2) (大地の大穴):
Bouquet (20), B Archer Ars (15), Iron Fairy (15), Silver Rogue Harissa (7), Old Revival Crystal I (70); New RC I (x2)

Invasion From Underground (25/2) (地底からの侵略):
Crystal (15), B Bandit Burgen (15x2), Bronze Fairy (15), Silver Bandit Mortimer (7), Old Revival Crystal I (70x2); New RC I (x3)

Those Who Summon Dragons (30/3) (竜を呼ぶ者):
Crystal (15), B Soldier Hector (15), Bronze Fairy (15), Silver Soldier Phyllis (7), Old Revival Crystal I (80x3); New RC III (x3)

Dragonewt (35/3) (ドラゴニュート):
Ruby (10), Silver Valkyrie Mischa (7), Silver Fairy (15), Silver Heavy Bernard (7), Old Revival Crystal I (80x3); New RC III (x2)

Great Invasion 1 (35/3) (大侵攻1):
Ruby (10), Bronze Roy (15), Silver Fairy (15), Silver Archer Soma (7), Old Revival Crystal I (100x3); New RC III (x2)

Great Invasion 2 (35/3) (大侵攻2):
Diamond (5), Bronze Leo (15), Gold Fairy (10), Silver Rogue Cecily (7), Old Revival Crystal II (60%x3); New RC III (x3)

Great Invasion 3 (40/3) (大侵攻3):
Diamond (5x2), Bronze Russel (15), Gold Fairy (10), Silver Soldier Crave (7), Old Revival Crystal II (95%x2); New RC V (x2)
Old RC Per Stam: 1.26; Cha: 0.095

Dragonewt King (40/3) (竜人の王):
Diamond (5), Bronze Wilfred (15), Platinum Fairy (5), Silver Valkyrie Elaine (7), Old Revival Crystal II (65%x3); New RC V ()
Old RC Per Stam: 1.3; Cha: 0.0975

Three Kings God-tier (90/12) (三人の王 神級):
Revival Crystal V (x3), Revival Crystal III (x3)

Dragon Princess Anya CC Materials:
1 Drania
1 Silver Dragonewt Gadoras
1 Bronze Dragonewt
1 Time Fairy

Runaway (10/0) (逃亡者):
✩~No Drops~✩
Story:
(dragonewt appears)
Anna: "Huh!? Those look like dragonewt soldiers. Did some survivors remain on the surface?"
Anna: "It seems their target is that small shack. What do you suppose is in there?"
Echidna: "Ahh, my pursuers are already here... I no longer have the energy to flee..."
(end)
Echidna: "You, over there! Ahh... Thank the providence of the goddess."
Anna: "It looks like someone is hiding inside the small shack. Were they being chased by the dragonewts?"

Echidna Introduction:
Echidna: "Thank you very much for coming to my rescue. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am the dragonewt miko Echidna."
Echidna: "It's true our clans used to fight with one another. However, our quarrel with the humans is already in the distant past."
Echidna: "Instead, we are hoping to peacefully coexist with the humans..."
Echidna: "But when the great elder commanded us to war with the humans once again, I ended up fleeing from the underworld."
Echidna: "The great elder sits in the top position of our clan. None of us can refuse his commands..."
Echidna: "He still bears a grudge against the humans since he was one of those who experienced the war with the humans in the past."
Echidna: "But even among the dragonewts, there are those who wish to coexist with the humans like I do!"
Echidna: "So, prince, would it be possible for you to lend me your strength...!? Of course, please leave the guidance to me."
Echidna: "Right now, my clan is proceeding to invade the surface from every direction. Let's put a stop to them first...!"
Echidna: "... There isn't much time. Prince, let's work together!"

Re-invasion (20/1) (再侵攻):
Gadoras (3), B Dragon Warrior (40), Revival Crystal (70); New RC ()
Story:
(beginning)
Baby Dragonewt: "Cech da hoomuns! Wock dem up in ah cage!"
(end)
Ars: "In other news, the human terrorist organisation AEGIS murdered an entire wagonload of dragonewt children while they were on a field trip last night to the surface. Their chaperons fought valiantly, but were unable to save their students despite their best efforts.
Ars: "The Great Elder's cabinet made a statement this morning, citing intelligence reports that the notorious 'Claudia', who is wanted for war crimes too numerous to mention, orchestrated the attack. More at 11:00."

Chaotic Battle (30/2) (乱戦):
Gadoras (5), B Dragon Warrior (60), Revival Crystal (95x2); New RC ()
Story:
Dragonewt of Many Colours: "Duhuh! Ahm'ah paintah!"
(end)
Ars: "Another day of terror on the surface as AEGIS continues to senselessly murder innocent dragonewt school children! We reported on a wagon being burned to cinders earlier today, and we have just had confirmation that the survivors were hunted down and systematically killed by the terrorist group."
Ars: "This tragic news comes just hours after the Great Elder gave a truly heartrending speech in the subterranean courtyard, the elder dragons breaking down into tears at the loss of such young, promising lives."
Ars: "He condemned the organisation known as AEGIS, but stressed that they are merely outliers on a surface filled with beings happily ready to accept the divine will of the Underground Empire."

Dragonewt 2 (40/2) (ドラゴニュート2):
Gadoras (5), B Dragon Warrior (80), Revival Crystal (75x3)
Story:
Ars: "This isn't working. Bring out our elite warriors!"
(dragonewt with pots and pans tied with strings hanging off its body appears)
Ars: "Who are you? Where are the elite warriors?"
Pots 'n Pans Dragonewt: "Dahah! Ahm'ah peddlah!"
(end)
Ars: "Citizens of the underground, it is with great sorrow that I must interrupt your regularly-scheduled programming with grave news concerning the campaign for the surface."
Ars: "The Great Elder has just confirmed that an attempt to storm the base of the anti-dragon organisation known as AEGIS has failed. While we do not know the exact number of casualties, reports have confirmed that 49 brave souls managed to penetrate deep into the core of the terrorist cell's blasphemous temple in an attempt to eliminate AEGIS high command."
Ars: "Among the dead is Field Commander Peddler, a dragonewt who has been a driving force and an inspiration for the troops on the surface. This is perhaps the most tragic turn of events so far in our efforts to liberate the people of the surface from these tyrannical oppressors, and has been a crippling blow to dragonewt morale."
Ars: "Still, the deaths of over 100 AEGIS members have been confirmed, including the elite member known as 'Nanaly'. The organisation's infrastructure has been shaken, and it is believed that their resource flow has stalled as a result of the operation."
Ars: "The Dragonewt King remains confident that a victory is assured, and is adamant that his brave troops will bring AEGIS to swift justice, and once the surface has been safely annexed to the Underground Empire, these terrorists will face dragonewt law."

Dragonewt King 2 (70/3) (竜人の王2):
Gadoras (7x2), B Dragon Warrior (70x2), Revival Crystal II (85x2); New RC ()
Story:
(dragonewt infomercial)
Dragonewt King: "You, too, can be a king for only five ninety five!"
Satisfied Dragonewt Customer: "Aye sold muh mum and dad fer five ninety five! It's Ezay~!"

Dark World (30/3) (闇の世界):
Gadoras (6), B Dragon Warrior (60), Revival Crystal (100x3); New RC ()
Story:
Ars: "You shaggy son-of-a-bitch. You may have got the king, but my minions are gonna kick your arse."
(end)
Ars: "You just committed suicide, boy."

Dragon's Den (35/4) (竜の巣):
Gadoras (8), B Dragon Warrior (50x2), Revival Crystal III (75x2); New RC ()
DC per trip: 4.5; per stamina: 1.125; per charisma: 0.128
Story:

"The dragons vanished from the sky, and now the last unit drains away. We sit together, the Drania and I, until only the Anya remains."

Underground Decisive Battle (40/5) (地底の決戦):
Gadoras (10), B Dragon Warrior (80), Revival Crystal II (100x3); New RC ()
DC per trip: 6; per stamina: 1.2; per charisma: 0.15
Story:

Gadoras: " "

Great Elder (50/5) (大長老):
Gadoras (13x2), B Dragon Warrior (65x2), Revival Crystal III (60x3); New RC ()
DC per trip: 5.4; per stamina: 1.08; per charisma: 0.108
Story:

Great Elder: "Misfit. Can you hear me, misfit?"
Great Elder: "Tell me, misfit. Tell me how misfit flew."
Great Elder: "Misfit talked before, so talk now."
(Anya stares with a constipated expression.)
Great Elder: "Misfit must learn social skills, not misfit skills. Skills like 'communication'."
(Anya spoke one word. One word, and only one word.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
Great Elder: "That word I do not like, misfit. You do know what we do with misfits?"
Great Elder: "Don't test my patience. Tell me how misfit flew."
(Anya hopped.)
(Anya twirled.)
(Anya was still a misfit.)
Anya: "Anya~!"
(end)
Anna: "Please look, Prince!"
(Anya is seen rotating inside of a rotisserie oven.)
Ars: "Welcome to Kentucky Fried Anya Thighs."
Anya: "Aanyaaa..."

Wise Dragon's Double Attack (90/12) (知竜の双攻):
RC III (x3), RC V (x3)
Story:
Ars: "AEGIS is selling weapons to dragonewt children! The dragons of the underground have been terrorised by this rogue element since our glorious leaders accepted the surface dwellers' treaty, but now this vile organisation has stooped to new lows!"
Ars: "Short on funds, AEGIS has resorted to selling weaponry forged from the fangs of our brave troops to small children ignorant of their origin. Our staff expert, Dr. Painter, has his own professional opinions on the matter."
(The Loli Dragon Princess Anya brandishes and waves around her brand new dragonslaying sword, Ascalon.)
Anya: "Anyaaa~!"

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.

Wendy (ウェンディ):
Giga Blaster Mode (ギガブラスターモード): (10s; attack 1.8x; ranged [250] true damage attack; AS: 72; WT: 1; CT: 30)
Diffusion Giga Blaster (拡散ギガブラスター): (15s; attack 1.7x; halves defence, but ranged [250] true damage attack to 3 enemies within range; AS: 72; WT: 5; CT: 40)
Super Mechanic (スーパーメカニック): status ailment immunity; even if HP reaches 0, revives to same location after a short time without retreating.

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well. A Meteor in my inbox even though I already have one with a maxed out skill.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meredith ready to AW but dumb me forgot about alchemist orbs :(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not bad not good...
Atleast it is not Ceria
So what I understand , this Princess is a Halt + Token unit~

Only 3 Unit interest Me
Token - Stun - Armor Healer
Only got 60 RC from Bowrider - Druid - 1 Ninja copy

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hell Dude you got only 1 silver in 10 draws. That is pretty great to get Gold units rn Level 40 since there is a synthesis event for gold+ rarity units.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not too hooked on the AW2 idea.

The power spread is already pretty large and a second AW will increase it, also the entire CC, AW, AW Skill process is pretty cumbersome and clunky to say the least.

Have no particular wish to have an extra stage added to that.

Now mind you, they could ease a lot of it by changing the way the GUI works and generally move it to a more user friendly format, but am not having high hopes given their last GUI update, which is still more than a little rough around the edges especially in terms of presentation (which does not come across as a final product).

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hell Dude you got only 1 silver in 10 draws. That is pretty great to get Gold units rn Level 40 since there is a synthesis event for gold+ rarity units.
Yeah , but I think I'm not really in the need of EXP
If only they make it like FKG , where whether You discharge Gold or synthesize them
You will still get RC

The only Silver is from the right banner
It seems for Me only , the right banner is Badnews~

=======================

Quite curious with 2'nd AW
Will Danchou get his Armor paint white?
If yes. He should change his name to , Touch Me!!

LOL

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The orb requirement icons on the aw screen where always there? (I mean, since last UI update?)

Did the aw and cc icons change or I'm just paranoid?