What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Would anyone kindly be able to upload a full save file for new 2.20 version ?
In the same page where you download the game with the menthol password, you have the save

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In the same page where you download the game with the menthol password, you have the save
Problem is I downloaded the game somewhere else ;]

But I found it. THX

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get her to help the guy near the north tower pull weeds for a second time, if there is? I did not get a scene where they are interrupted by the guard, nor did I tell him to stop.
before farmer 2nd H better make a new save
in hscene all 1st choice possible ok, but after H u need talk to farmer again (if tomorrow cant buy new pants in items shop better reload save)

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the last version of the game? I found 2 but one is 1.1.3 (really old), and another that has a lot of bugs and crashes. Also on the old one i could save on 20+ save file but on the buged one only 4 saves.
Plus, the walkthrough doesn't help me, because the steps does not work at all.
(worst of all, the very very first part, after talkin to grampa and going to talk to the mayor, the maid doesn't let me in, only at night but even if i talk the guy nothing.

Again, please someone upload the last version of this game. I liked it a lot.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.1.3 is the latest version. Everyone is waiting for a new one. Have you checked on nyaa?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can someone upload the last version of the game? I found 2 but one is 1.1.3 (really old), and another that has a lot of bugs and crashes. Also on the old one i could save on 20+ save file but on the buged one only 4 saves.
(worst of all, the very very first part, after talkin to grampa and going to talk to the mayor, the maid doesn't let me in, only at night but even if i talk the guy nothing.

It's on Nyaa. It's version 2.2.0 though, and not 2.2.1. Don't know what he added in 2.2.1.

1.1.3 is the latest version. Everyone is waiting for a new one. Have you checked on nyaa?
You're thinking of the new game, the sequel to this one. The latest version of this one, the first game, is 2.2.1.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you go back one page on here, you will see the the developer's site where you can get v2.21 and all you need is the pw which the post provides to get the game.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where i need to go to upgrade my sword i found the crystal.

I went to the blacksmith and he says its fully upgraded.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know where i need to go to upgrade my sword i found the crystal.

I went to the blacksmith and he says its fully upgraded.
You need to get to the 2.0 content. After you have sex with the farmer after receiving the red panties, you'll be able to do 2.0 stuff.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so, i've been translating this game for a while..
using the combination of google translate, bing translator, and other machine translators..

but when i tested it,, this happened..

the text (only with long sentence), pierce through the text box like a bullet....

anyone knows how to fix it?
any help will be greatly appreciated..

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

using the combination of google translate, bing translator, and other machine translators..

but when i tested it,, this happened..

the text (only with long sentence), pierce through the text box like a bullet....

anyone knows how to fix it?
any help will be greatly appreciated..
Are you translating with RPG Maker XP or Habisain's translation tool?

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

i use rpgmaker trans..
That tool doesn't automatically make the text fit into the box. You'll need to edit the text in the text file so that it will fit into the box by pressing enter when it's about to run out. It's easier to see this when you use RPG Maker XP to translate instead of RPGMaker Trans (habisain's tool).

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That tool doesn't automatically make the text fit into the box. You'll need to edit the text in the text file so that it will fit into the box by pressing enter when it's about to run out. It's easier to see this when you use RPG Maker XP to translate instead of RPGMaker Trans (habisain's tool).
i dont know how to use rpg maker xp to translate, thats why i use rpgmaker trans..

so, that means i've to re-check all my work from the very beginning..
sigh..

thanks for your help :)

boybawang11

Reputation score

Hey dude, are you translating the first game? If you are that is heckin' good news! More power to you and thank you! Like me, I'm sure there's plenty here waiting for a translation to this game.

I just had to make a post to let you know that your work is appreciated. :)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey dude, are you translating the first game? If you are that is heckin' good news! More power to you and thank you! Like me, I'm sure there's plenty here waiting for a translation to this game.

I just had to make a post to let you know that your work is appreciated. :)
ah yes.. but im translating this game using the combination of machine translators.. such as google, bing and etc..
my english isnt good either.. so.. dont get your hopes too high.. my translation will be far from perfect..
but i'll do my best to finish translating this.. (this is my fav H-game)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How far are you with translation?

I'm also translating it and I almost finished with the first village.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How far are you with translation?

I'm also translating it and I almost finished with the first village.
oh, are you translating this too?
im about 40/100 done.. but my translation is a bit messed up..

do want to take this over? i dont mind though.. actually i'll be glad..
my english is not perfect..

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh, are you translating this too?
im about 40/100 done.. but my translation is a bit messed up..

do want to take this over? i dont mind though.. actually i'll be glad..
my english is not perfect..
Neither is mine. I've been getting help from a person that knows Japanese though on some lines that I didn't understand.

I don't want to take over, I don't even know when or if I'll finish it. Started the translation pretty strong but for the last month didn't almost touch it.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Neither is mine. I've been getting help from a person that knows Japanese though on some lines that I didn't understand.

I don't want to take over, I don't even know when or if I'll finish it. Started the translation pretty strong but for the last month didn't almost touch it.
yeah, i know what you mean, this game has a lot of text,, just like Scale Garden Games, or maybe even more..
so, what do want me to do..?

im seriously considering to abandon this because i've been getting a lot of negative reputation, saying things like : "u are not transaliting any thing ypu are just uesing programm", etc

they're right.. my english isnt good, and i've been using online translators
maybe i'll just upload my unfinished translation here, and moving on..
or do you want me to send it to you? i've randomly translated some scenes inside and outside the village, ending(s?), and dialogues..
(im using Sol1dSn2ke's partial as the base, post #819 )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.