What's new

DLSite Game Manager 0.3.3

R.S.L.

Reputation score
Re: DLSite Game Manager 0.3.1

Great work! I almost gave up on sorting my collection. Though it still took me 3 days...

Possible bug: adding few hundred games causes dlsite to stop responding and any games after that don't get added.

Suggestions:
  • Instead of duplicate finder being a popup make it a filter so we don't have to search for offending entries.
  • Broken link detection.
  • When using game scanner to add games, filter to exclude files like setup.exe and config.exe(preferably something that can be customized).
  • Way to manually add images for games since some have been removed from dlsite.
  • Detect circle in folder name.
  • Option when auto-moving games so they are moved into circle/creator subdirectory.
  • Right-click menu option to fetch/update game info from dlsite.
  • Add tags from both english and japanese sites(I mean combine them, instead of having to pick one. They are not always identical.).
  • Search by tag.
  • Bookmark/favorite entries.
  • Setting to choose circle name from english or japanese site(separate from title/tags).
  • Make machine translation not override original text so it can be restored without having to redownload info from dlsite. And maybe some kind of indicator that it has been machine translated.
  • Detect rpg maker MV games so launcher doesn't try to hook it with agth.
  • Option to save all data from dlsite(or single category) to make a library. That way game info can be drawn from library instead of putting extra strain on the site(and can be done offline) and we can have game info even after they are removed from the site.

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i like this program, well done! i decided to create 3 folders, one for english translated games, one for partials and one japanese only games.
but i didnt like to have 3 different folders, so i created a small project.
i made 3 executable, en, partial, jp. and what the small launchers do is to rename the files that need to run before launching the program. with that i have all the executable in the same folder, then a data\ folder with the program and 3 set of database/settings. inside data\ we have the images folder and tools. back to the main folder, we have en,jp,partial folders for each category, to easy move if a partial/japanese game gets translated. not sure if anyone is interested. but here you go.

Attachments

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a problem.

I have both agth and translation aggregator but they won't translate my games. Like I'm trying to translate Bullet Requiem so I go to translation aggregator, launch the text hooker and try to click on bullet.exe to translate it but the program always either shuts off by itself or it says program has stopped working. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used the source provided and modified the system so that it supports both ChiiTrans & AGTH on a game-by-game basis, rather than having to go in to settings each time. Since I have some games that AGTH doesn't hook in to correctly (and ChiiTrans does), I really wanted to not have to swap settings every game.

EDIT: New version added, old one didn't save setting properly.

Last edited:

FinalWarri0r21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New games I'm adding aren't getting images from DLSite and just remain as blank squares. Is this some type of problem I can fix or is it something to do with the new way DLSite shows preview images?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New games I'm adding aren't getting images from DLSite and just remain as blank squares. Is this some type of problem I can fix or is it something to do with the new way DLSite shows preview images?
The manager has probably no way to fetch data from the DLSite. On the name of every folder you add in it, put the RJ code at the end, or at the beginning, whichever you prefer.

I usually name my folders like this: "game title ver.5.12 [RJ987654]", and it never fails to find the required data.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had no problem until now. I am no proggramer but it probably have to do with a new way that DLsite is using to display images.

FinalWarri0r21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The manager has probably no way to fetch data from the DLSite. On the name of every folder you add in it, put the RJ code at the end, or at the beginning, whichever you prefer.

I usually name my folders like this: "game title ver.5.12 [RJ987654]", and it never fails to find the required data.
That's actually how I always do it too. This is a problem that just started recently, even though I'm doing everything the same.

Azdie

Reputation score

DLSite went through some changes, as some might have noticed. The sample images specifically are all in a nice slider now, which breaks image fetching.

Some posts back someone posted the source of the last version, I did some changes and everything seems fine.

For whoever might be interested in the code:
  • Commented out some lines altering older databases. It was adding a column that already existed, something to do with the variable holding the database version? I didn't bother, probably unwise;
  • Changed what strings to look for in page source to get sample images links.

Download link includes the code as I have it, and the updated exe.

Attachments

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLSite went through some changes, as some might have noticed. The sample images specifically are all in a nice slider now, which breaks image fetching.

Some posts back someone posted the source of the last version, I did some changes and everything seems fine.

• Commented out some lines altering older databases. It was adding a column that already existed, something to do with the variable holding the database version? I didn't bother, probably unwise;

Gave your update a go, I keep getting an error saying:

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Though I could meddle with the registry to (probably) make it go away, I don't see why I suddenly have to.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gave your update a go, I keep getting an error saying:

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
Same problem here.

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Crash on launch...

Old manager works great, only not grabbing images...

Azdie

Reputation score

I'm guessing you don't have all those DLLs in your exe folder. I didn't combine them all into the exe.

Anyway, I did now. Have another link. Tell me if it's working.

For posterity: changed the project some to include a NuGet package and the proper config that should embed the DLLs after compilation.

Attachments

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Works like a charm. Want to ask something though; if a game isn't on DLSite anymore, is it possible to add an image that was already downloaded the last time I added the game? This program keeps every image it downloads in a folder, so I have the game's images but no idea if I can add them to the game.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It works now but when I press edit on the right side that works, but when I then press Apply i get an error "SQL logic error or missing database
table game has 25 columns but 26 values were supplied."

Also when adding games or downloading Info the "failed to connect to DLsite" error happens consistently for some games. with the error log telling me System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Azdie

Reputation score

Works like a charm. Want to ask something though; if a game isn't on DLSite anymore, is it possible to add an image that was already downloaded the last time I added the game? This program keeps every image it downloads in a folder, so I have the game's images but no idea if I can add them to the game.
I've wanted for a feature like this too, in the past. I can't see anything that would do this in the code. I could maybe add something, but that's more effort than I really have time for.
It works now but when I press edit on the right side that works, but when I then press Apply i get an error "SQL logic error or missing database
table game has 25 columns but 26 values were supplied."

Also when adding games or downloading Info the "failed to connect to DLsite" error happens consistently for some games. with the error log telling me System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
I mentioned commenting out a few lines, it really was unwise. Could you tell me some of the games that fail to connect also?

For the future:
  • Learned what PRAGMA was;
  • Uncommented code for updating older databases;
  • Changed database creation code, which was causing duplicate column names to begin with;
  • This is my 4th edit or something, geez.

Attachments

Last edited:

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've wanted for a feature like this too, in the past. I can't see anything that would do this in the code. I could maybe add something, but that's more effort than I really have time for.

I mentioned commenting out a few lines, it really was unwise. Could you tell me some of the games that fail to connect also?

For the future:
  • Learned what PRAGMA was;
  • Uncommented code for updating older databases;
  • Changed database creation code, which was causing duplicate column names to begin with;
  • This is my 4th edit or something, geez.
Run and download without errors! Thanks for great app!

Open manager, press edit, right click on where you miss images, Left click on Add image, what you waiting for?) Add them)
Of course add them in correct order. Figure out yourself by other added games images order :)
(If I remember it right in backwards) Icon->Screenshots>Tittle

Last edited:

Azdie

Reputation score

Open manager, press edit, right click on where you miss images, Left click on Add image, what you waiting for?) Add them)
Of course add them in correct order. Figure out yourself by other added games images order :)
(If I remember it right in backwards) Icon->Screenshots>Tittle
I had no idea about this, pretty cool.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a way to transfer all the settings and images from the old version to the new one?

kinda like a browser bookmark export and import

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had no idea about this, pretty cool.
Heh, glad to help! :D
It's nice to see that someone who help with app don't know about some functions! :rolleyes:
We all here to help each other;)

PS: I myself find it after I deleted image from edit and then whooops... xD