What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renu

Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

please help me RJ092113
How to put out the snowball
Complete the first of the two town quest to have it moved. You also need to beat that dungeon north of the town.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

if you got all the answers wrong then you have to check the cabinet on the left side of the room, not the room with the quiz the one before it. Thats how i got it anyway
FFS, why is google translator so bad......?

Geez thanks for that info, I even went back to the room with the stairs, thinking it had something to do with the broken pillar, but I have to go up the stairs!

I was wondering why there was a message poping up everytime I checked that cabinet. No other cabinet had that, unless you had to use an item to unlock it. Damn you google translator! xD

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just found this site while searching the Circle Gyu Game.
It has alot of links to RPG games and such I believe....
(might be a bit hard to find the good links and all... but found at least a few interesting sites on it.... )
So thought to share it.... Enjoy....

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone got a half decent save from Alice Quest RJ092113

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't find a link for RJ095655 ( ). The demo showed nothing... hope the game is good at least.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

With Alice Quest, does anyone know how the element system works?

The old guy in the first town mentioned Fire -> Earth ->...

So, does that mean that if I take on the fire element, I'll be more effective if the enemies are Earth based? Is that why the second town has all the fire weapons?

Edit: Oh yeah, and what's TP? It goes up in battle. Is it like a limit break or something?

Last edited:

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't find a link for RJ095655 ( ). The demo showed nothing... hope the game is good at least.
It looked good from the (short) demo. I've been looking for this and keeping an eye on all the blogs.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With Alice Quest, does anyone know how the element system works?

The old guy in the first town mentioned Fire -> Earth ->...

So, does that mean that if I take on the fire element, I'll be more effective if the enemies are Earth based? Is that why the second town has all the fire weapons?

Edit: Oh yeah, and what's TP? It goes up in battle. Is it like a limit break or something?
if you go to the pentagram shop it will ask you what element you want to focus on ... u can change it there (some weapons have atributes to them)
you need TP to use some imba skills ... the healer has a full mass heal... ur toon has a nice aoe sword strike(with fire)
btw if you figure out how to change ur class and such give me a heads up im stuck there

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Just found this site while searching the Circle Gyu Game.
It has alot of links to RPG games and such I believe....
(might be a bit hard to find the good links and all... but found at least a few interesting sites on it.... )
So thought to share it.... Enjoy....

Well done. +best

You found a BBS on HRPG.
Already scouring it and think I found some new games.
Will report after checking it out (hopefully not a false positive)...

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if you go to the pentagram shop it will ask you what element you want to focus on ... u can change it there (some weapons have atributes to them)
you need TP to use some imba skills ... the healer has a full mass heal... ur toon has a nice aoe sword strike(with fire)
btw if you figure out how to change ur class and such give me a heads up im stuck there
i finished the game took about 5 hours good game
you can't change your character class but you can change her element skills by going on the pentagram house you can change any element anytime .

and no the other npc wasn't class change but upgrade class when your friends reach lv 25 you can upgrade their class like healer to high priest if you are not sure who she is don't worry just click randomly.
also be sure to have at least mage and priest on party the 4th one can be anyone, mage can be useful even on spell resistance boss sincer her debuffs doesn't fail my party was those 2 plus the thief because she always take the first turn and can use item (like full party heal potion) last boss is pretty hard if you didn't grind out i finished the game at lv 30.

oh yeah and don't forget that some dungeons has specific girl event for boss monsters (rape on lose) usually the second dungeon from the town.

Last edited:

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Suning could we get a copy of your save game? Im currently at the Snow village at the moment. Just kinda wanna see what's at the end... not to mention im curious about the option that's grayed out.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the info.

In the second town, for the second quest, you visit a run-down old church. I took the priest, since she asked to go. And, I got to the altar, but all that was said was to return, and that whatever spirit was there didn't want to meet.

So... what do you have to do there? Is it a combination of the right party members? Or do I return at a later date?

I've done got the element from the cave, and that didn't change anything. When I go back to the church, there's no response.

Edit: Oh I see! I played around with the church some more, and you can push the broken statue to reveal some stairs. So, I'm gonna take the priest back there and finish things.

Last edited:

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

(oh ho, a sequal?)

(art seems good)

(thought this was already out)

(we all know this one)
(thought this horror was already out)

- RPGMaker 2K

Ryona

Umm, not sure if HRPG, played a little and it's like The Scarlet Letter (meaning, text heavy).

TIP:
- After you do the long talk with all 3 char, save game! Then sleep in the bed. So if you mess up, it's not game over and like waste another freak'in 5mins talking all over again.
- You gotta talk to the objects in the room in certain order to progress and then, meh!!!

EroRPG Wiki / エロRPGまとめwiki

If you are wondering.

If any of you read that in High School.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok i uploaded the save on freakshare since mediafire seems to deleting them
it has full unlocked CG ( you can view on album at the last item tab) but not even close to full item search lol 38%
ttp://freakshare.com/files/w4yro8q5/alicequest.rar.htm
(add h i can't post links)
Thanks for the info.

In the second town, for the second quest, you visit a run-down old church. I took the priest, since she asked to go. And, I got to the altar, but all that was said was to return, and that whatever spirit was there didn't want to meet.

So... what do you have to do there? Is it a combination of the right party members? Or do I return at a later date?

I've done got the element from the cave, and that didn't change anything. When I go back to the church, there's no response.
just check out the map in the church you first push an object then a secret panel will appear, after that on underground just find a shining book and then play the piano? so it will open a new place .

oh yeah and that hp is from last boss attack if he does 2 of that (which is 100% cast...) entire party is dead with no dark protection item.

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

yes changing your element to fire, will make you hurt things made of earth,
also the TP points you get from each sex scene from the inn in each town, gives like 5 for each one, they are used to raise your stats, there is a old man that sells items on the 2nd floor of the Inn, each item gives different stats, like +10hp or+10 mp, or +3 for each stat, they all cost 1 TP,
to change your class, go to the church, the priest inside will let you change what class you want. :)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

to change your class, go to the church, the priest inside will let you change what class you want. :)
what? no you can't change class the priest is for Upgrade your friends class it won't work for yourself.
and if you do no hevents (means less stones) will also change the ending like otome quest.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alice Quest

Where to go after beating the Ice Dragon?

I can't get past that icicle boulder in the map.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alice Quest

Where to go after beating the Ice Dragon?

I can't get past that icicle boulder in the map.
you need to complete the first quest of the ice town then you will find some orc that will help you with the boulder

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Lewd Quest of Breeding Soldier Sera

Here are the download links i could find.

Yay, I Contribute! Basicly this sex-crazied nympho otaku-ish girl gets sucked into a erouge RPG world after masterbating with a beachball/volleyball. After she's groped by a which who says "you've got childbearing hips". after She is dubbed by the prince 'Breeding Soldier' who must "Go forth and fuck
the monsters that plague our(Their) land from existence!" So she must, and i am not shitting you, have sex with monsters across the land in a RPG style battle. I'll post a walkthrough on it later. This game has an ASTOUNDING art style and features voice acting, it includes birthing too. The only real down-side is that she can't have sex with random villagers, only monsters. When you use a skill in battle a sex cutscenes are shown, and actual battles are full of erotica. I R APPROVED. =>
Also, extract with the Japanese local on!

Status
Not open for further replies.