What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ore Teki Shikou ] 俺的嗜好 Colette of the Ruined Kingdom -A Bizarre Princess Tale- ★亡国の姫・コレット★ ~処女だけど、パンツもカラダも売っちゃうRPG~ RE138835 RJ138835

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ★亡国の姫・コレット★ ~処女だけど、パンツもカラダも売っちゃ&#12358

just started looking for a new game to play, merry christmas to you too!!!!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

boot event not work.

somehow, the game does not go with the guys further you can nowhere where do something.

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

Am I missing something or is this the most boring grind to level 5 I've ever seen in an Hrpg... Anyone got a save?

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Am I missing something or is this the most boring grind to level 5 I've ever seen in an Hrpg... Anyone got a save?
Use Cheat Engine?

B

bleahblah

Care to ante up more details, links, guides?

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the rule for rpg maker games is 2X+1 (X being the number you're trying to change).
To change your level you need to find the exp needed to get to the next level, it should be in the status menu in game, multiply it by two then add one and scan the number in cheat engine.
You should get a ton of numbers.
Fight a battle to get some exp and reduce exp needed to get to the next level, then check status again for the new number.
Multiply by two and add one and scan again and you should have narrowed the search down to 1-3 numbers.
You can now click on the number in cheat engine and change it to whatever you want just make sure it's odd or your game will crash.
Fight another battle and you should level up depending on what you changed the number to.

After downloading, cheat engine has a guide, so if what I said makes no sense you can try that. Just remember the rule for RPG Maker Games is 2x+1.

noppyx99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

boot event not work.

somehow, the game does not go with the guys further you can nowhere where do something.
same problem.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

same problem.
The usual question of, Did you set your computer to Japanese locale before extracting?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one know what to do with that wreid merchant in the corner ? its give time 3 min but then its turn 29 sec and after that dude force bitch sexual action ! Noo all ready loosing ! getin 5 lvl is damn easy when you got 3 lvl from begin. This game is near same as hes other cricle games good art and all but no animations or something that show improment from hes skill do games.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game seems to be too much of a pain to be worth it >.>

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

annoyin....
the enemy cast the H-attack soooo much...
then it cancel ur turn...
repeat again till u die...
god damn... -_-
impo without CE.....

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this games is actually fun if you know what to do problem its hell hard to get virgin end ! every want piece of some blondy ! back off she is mine !

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

any one know what to do with that wreid merchant in the corner ? its give time 3 min but then its turn 29 sec and after that dude force bitch sexual action ! Noo all ready loosing ! getin 5 lvl is damn easy when you got 3 lvl from begin. This game is near same as hes other cricle games good art and all but no animations or something that show improment from hes skill do games.
He is just a way to lend you money in the beginning for weapons and stuff. But if you don't want the sex, you can just hunt for the items on the fields, which is a nice addition.

Is it just me or is this game overall more tame then camilla?
In camilla you could get whipped by a farmer and get impregnated by his horse at last...

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The grind is strong in this game...

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

boot event not work.

you started from begin or use a save from the demo?

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So in the mountain dungeon I lit up the 3 crystals and I still can't get to the next floor. It is a bug or something?

gjan7978

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So in the mountain dungeon I lit up the 3 crystals and I still can't get to the next floor. It is a bug or something?
if you are talking about the cave dungeon next to mine. That's the event for getting the armor suit. On the floor where it had 2 crystals, there should be a room with a sign and a path at left right corner.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if you are talking about the cave dungeon next to mine. That's the event for getting the armor suit. On the floor where it had 2 crystals, there should be a room with a sign and a path at left right corner.
Yeah I went to the room, but the fire is still in the way. I already lit the crystals, have full health and fixed clothes, but still can't get through.

gjan7978

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I went to the room, but the fire is still in the way. I already lit the crystals, have full health and fixed clothes, but still can't get through.
if you are talking about the 3 fire before the hole, you need to get the armor costume.
if not, please check again if you have 3 crystals lit(need to get past skeleton(money), slime(water), monster(fighting))

Roosyval

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

don't know if this is bug or on purpose, but check via rmvx ace editor
for the armor to appear you need to have virgin ring/item in possession, in which the ring/item is lost when u lose virginity.

the crystal still lit tho even if u dont have the ring/item(non virgin), but variable 33 wont increased, hence the armor wont appear.

it have different dialogue when u lit the crystal depend on when u still have the ring/item or not.

cmiiw, still haven't tested virgin run.....

also(not important), the skeleton are actually dirty/sweat panties i think, not money
lol skeleton have bone